• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Eve Online Eve Vegas 2019 warm up megathread + information

    Eve Online Eve Vegas 2019 warm up megathread + information


    Eve Vegas 2019 warm up megathread + information

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Eve Vegas 2019 is upon us. This year it's at the Flamingo and officially starts Thursday 10/24. There are a number of resources that might be helpful to first timers and this thread should be used for general questions about the event - attendees or not. I'll try to make this the closest thing to a 'one stop shop' as possible.

    Here is a list of some of the stuff. Feel free to post any suggestions that you feel should be in this thread and I'll edit them into the OP.

    Stay hydrated, friends. Also, you can buy pedialyte and deodorant at the Walgreens right next to the flamingo. Perfect for hangovers and the good of humanity.

    Streams:

    Thursday, October 24 is Open Comms LIVE - 6 PM Vegas time, 9 PM Eastern, 0100 EVE.

    We'll be in the Vista room (the EVE Vegas main stage) if you want to watch the live show, or watch the stream on www.twitch.tv/imperiumnews

    submitted by /u/Jibrish
    [link] [comments]

    So long old friends. Thanks for all the killmails.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    You could make a religion out of this. CONSECRATED PROTEIN CAKE.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    I WISH this could be the new Hookbill

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EvLON (Originally proposed Kestrel redesign)

    I know this is an old image originally for a proposed Kestrel update, but I agree with sentiment at the time that the Kestrel is probably a bit too iconic to change..

    ...but what about this model as an update to the Hookbill??

    It even has some of the same traits:- downward wingtips,- exaggerated main rear thruster

    A guy can dream right?

    submitted by /u/BundyZA
    [link] [comments]

    We are one day from EVE Vegas, and I am scared shitless.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    I am not usually one to shitpost (or gudpost ?) about "Reeee EVE is ded join TEST", but this time I feel like EVE is actually at a crossroad, and I am scared. I love this game, it's indescribable, unique, and while it struggled in the last month (years ?), it's slowly recovering from ChAoS.

    But what's next ? What is to come ? I feel that if CCP doesn't come up at Vegas with a big announcement, that's it, we done goofed.

    CCP, for the love of Bob, do something. Anything.

    submitted by /u/Logan-Aigaion
    [link] [comments]

    Titans killed during blackout vs since blackout ended

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    ccp going to korea game show

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    CONTENT: Fight Horde 10/26 0200

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    We've all seen it. No one undocks for good fights anymore. All the content creators sit in discord and ring the batphone when they feel slightly threatened.

    You want content? Come to Horde space Friday night in USTZ.

    Quit complaining and come fight me. I'll have Horde formed and sitting in LXQ at 0200 on 10/26. And I will fight whatever comes through the Paala gate.

    The node will be reinforced so you don't have more to complain about. Just come fight me.

    Blues, neutrals, whatever... I'll fight you.

    submitted by /u/cphinx
    [link] [comments]

    CONTENT: Fight Panfam 10/26/2205 0200

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    EVE life in high-sec PvE only?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    I'll admit it, I'm a total carebear. I like PvE experiences with little to no PvP. So I'm wondering, is there a future for me in EVE? Do some players spend all their time in high-sec, mining, shooting NPC pirates, exploring, or doing other things? Or does that make so little money that it's not even worth doing?

    Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean1973
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Snuffed (slav fixed)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Another good ole spur of the moment small gang dread brawl. The Rusty Fleet Reigns Supreme!! (Shoot First/Exxitium vs. DHSJ/NoForks/WhiteSky)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    Eve Online - PVP PIlot Logs #21 Part 2 of 4 (Hecate vs Drake,Gnosis)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    Apparently size increase of Sotiyo bpc box gave amazing results. Ships are dying, and this is not the first time it is happening. Now you need to contest the site and not just steal the can in a DST.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    EveTrade not sticking to highsec despite being told to do so? Glitch or normal?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    Newcomer to both the game and the reddit, and I fancy myself an amateur hauler of sorts. I'm mostly using it to slowly build capital at the moment, and tools like "evetrade.space" are a huge help.

    I just wanted to check if anyone else uses tools like this, and whether they've noticed that despite selecting "high sec only" on the website, it pulls items which are in 0.4/0.3/0.2/and even 0.1?!

    As of late I think it was Antibiotics I was buying, and I got some from 0.5+ regions, but without realising it I also bought a crap-ton from lower security regions. I think I spent about an hour jumping in and out of gates waiting for gate campers to leave the area so that I could fetch the flippin items!

    Am I just setting up the request wrong on the website or is it just known that despite requesting only high sec, it'll inevitably give you low sec trades too?

    I know I could just "set destination" while "shopping" to ensure that I know where I'm going...but you know, convenience and whatnot.

    I'm an alpha clone for now at least, with only about 30 days in game. Any help with the above, or just generic tips are all appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Esseji
    [link] [comments]

    Pando's FC Chat #5: Arisene Shi, Tiana Stark and ieatpaperbags

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Ishtar twins approaching a Blood Raider Fortress

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Anyone else hoping for an AT announcement at Vegas?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    they'll bring it back right?

    they said it was just a hiatus, it should come back in the near future.

    please ccp

    submitted by /u/soren88
    [link] [comments]

    Past EVE: DUST514 Players. What are your expectations if Project Nova is announced officially at Vegas

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Personally as a Dust veteran I really hope the game follows through with the whole "one universe" idea and not become EVE: Valkyrie as a different game with an EVE sticker slapped onto it. We have been through a lot of ups and downs recently with Project Legion and that soon getting scrapped and now Nova which we pray also doesn't get scrapped. It has been a while sense we have taken to the ground and go guns blazing with our dropsuits and arsenal of weapons. With the slight chance that we may get insight on Nova's next steps what goes through the other ex mercenaries minds as development continues?

    submitted by /u/carterthefarmer
    [link] [comments]

    Megathron Navy Alpha clone fit help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Hey all, im having some trouble figuring out how to fit this Megathron for lvl 4 missions. I need help figuring out the best alpha clone build for it all I can find are fits for omega unfortunately. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tempurrr
    [link] [comments]

    Abyss loot stealth nerf?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Its just me or loot in t4/t5 abysses was gutted hard? Im getting like total 20-25 millions from each t4 electrical (7.5 mil filament price) and total 50-60 mil from each t5 electrical (24 mil filament price) over and over in like 2/3 of all abysses (sample size is 70 t4's and 38 t5's). I remember days when t4 abysses were like 120m isk/h and t5 were like 250-300m isk/h. Now when i farm mix of t4's/t5's i barely get 60-90m isk/h. It looks a bit strange because 70-80% of all loot boxes contain no filaments/bpc's/mutaplasmids/books.

    P.S. Got only 3 notable drops from 108 t4's and t5's - unstable heavy neut muta x1 (38m), small disintegrator spec x1 (449m) and leshak bpc x1 (30m). Am i that unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Neruay
    [link] [comments]

    Eve Economics Project

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Hey all. I have been keeping up with eve as a lurker of the game for quite some time now. This semester I have been assigned to do a project involving data and I was curious to hear your inputs on the feasibility of my project. In essence, I would want to make a topographic map of trade volume by region through a part of the universe. I have still yet to fully develop this project, so any criticism or advice would be great. What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/underdressedfuneral
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment