• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Eve Online [CSM] Vily: legacy receives value from the TTT

    Eve Online [CSM] Vily: legacy receives value from the TTT


    [CSM] Vily: legacy receives value from the TTT

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    In the midst of WWB2, my friend & I--both HiSec Alphas who've never even touched LowSec--decided to deliver milk to Goonswarm. Still waiting for the medal tho.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Vily explains economics to valued allies

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    This badboy has so much VALUE

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Got my first kill ever!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Got my first kill ever! It was on Brisc Rubal in a Brave fleet. Then my second kill was on him when for some reason he re-warped to the bubbled gate.... Then a fleet of 150 jackdaws warped in and I got primaried.

    submitted by /u/Gabeischunky
    [link] [comments]

    Dear CCPlease....

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Stop wasting my fucking time by not allowing me to store multiple clones in a single station. When it comes to QOL updates this should be a major one.

    Sincerely,

    Everyone that has more than 1 implant clone.

    submitted by /u/atomdeathstroke
    [link] [comments]

    "I have no interest in preserving our assets, it's use it or lose it." -Mittani

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Fuck ya. War is real. Something to look forward to in 2020.

    submitted by /u/Hanzo44
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the fight Horde im going to miss them when you remove us from the game :P

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    All my homies hate the worm in novice complexes

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    TUN SIE ES, CCP_FALCON, ICH GLAUBE !! OH GOTT JA

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Battle of G-M4GK - The Rohirrim

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Found a battlepass icon on hoboleaks under the new files area. Anyone know ehat the plan is?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Stealthie bois

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Hey all. Noob here with a couple questions. I am a bigtime sci fi nerd, and I think stealth ships are the coolest thing ever. What do you guys do with stealth ships?

    So far I've only ran an Astero for exploration, and I was wondering what else you guys like to do while cloaked.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GooRoo0
    [link] [comments]

    Gate is RED

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Desyncs

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Seems like a bunch of people got heavy desync me included, has CCP said something about it like they know it is happening and are investigating or working on it ? Because my Omega time expire in 6 days and I'm not paying 30€ a month to be unable to play.

    submitted by /u/vaexorn
    [link] [comments]

    Because you know... CCP thinks it's cool for Drifters to protect Edencom Cyno Jammers

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I've always found it weird that I can't hail other spaceships

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    There's no disputing the advantages of comms in Eve. I feel like I would have a lot more friendships and interactions with other pilots in this game if I could open a voice channel to other ships.

    submitted by /u/Jay-Eff-Gee
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the oldest alliance still around?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Need a general list, adding this to the general eve faq list website thats to be released soonTM

    submitted by /u/Arcnx
    [link] [comments]

    NASA unveils moon ore buyback program

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Recommended third party tools/information?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Returning for the first time in many years, I notice some people referencing some 3rd party tools such as (the ones I remember) EveMon and EFT, but there seems to be some new ones as well. I see people mentioning some that map out the wormholes, and some which assist in finding out which gates are camped, etc.

    I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some which I should be aware of?

    Or if there's any recommended overviews, as I know Eve Uni has some still, but I'm not sure if there's any that are considered stronger alternatives that are more up to date for 2020.

    Finally, if there's any other recommendations, such as chat channels, or mail groups, websites with up to date information, sites (other than EFT) for recommended fits, or anything like that which I should be aware of.

    Hoping to fly in fully prepared and not at too much of a disadvantage!

    submitted by /u/SpyridonZ
    [link] [comments]

    Hull tank atron solo abyss

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    o7

    Tested this meme fit just for lols with the new t0 filament. The hull tanked Atron in the abyss!

    https://youtu.be/8gF50R9G1H8

    submitted by /u/aceyfaceyy
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] After Gallente advanced military training

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    So long story short I completed adv mil training in the Gallente sector and after she mentions she will give me enough standing etc to move on but also mentions to try the other agents. So I figured I give exploration a go. Well after I do a few of those I figured I'd go back to the military stuff but I didn't take a screenshot of our convo and the agency only directs you to the 2 I completed. Tried asking in rookie to no avail. Anyone know what's next please?

    submitted by /u/RiloBrody
    [link] [comments]

    Are you okay Zephyr?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    r/eve Today

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment