• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Eve Online Got a GM response to the 25b PLEX find in Perimeter

    Eve Online Got a GM response to the 25b PLEX find in Perimeter


    Got a GM response to the 25b PLEX find in Perimeter

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Posted yesterday about accidentally intercepting a 25b possible RMT trade when I warped to a random moon. Some people said it might have been a spy deaddrop rather than RMT, but I petitioned it to be safe.

    I got a response from the GM today, it was definitely RMT so they removed the PLEX. They were able to shut down the guy's operation and as a reward they gave me 60 days game time. \o/

    Starting to think we should cloaky camp random moons in Perimeter.

    submitted by /u/internetpillows
    [link] [comments]

    Awwwww yeahhhh I did it again, hahahhaa

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Test currently losing supers in RQNF-9 Outerpassage

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    The BR hasnt came through in zkill yet currently 3 supers caught in a bait.

    Edit:

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79392005/

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79392006/

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79392007/

    Yesterday they had killed 4 rorqs in the same system. They went ahead and tried to do the same however titans were waiting here was the rorqs they killed yesterday https://zkillboard.com/related/30001830/201910140800/

    submitted by /u/ThinningIce
    [link] [comments]

    Bring it up to the CSM says CCP's GM

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Warning: Long wall of text ahead.

    Yesterday I submitted a ticket to a exploitable/abusable game mechanic which was introduced alongside the new triglavian invasion content.

    I believe the rule of 'dont fix what is not broken' holds true for many things in life, not to mention in a sandbox game.

    What I encountered was how players (not fleeted up) could sit in a Corvette, deal tiny amounts of damage to any one of the rats that spawns in the invasion conduits then proceed to orbit the centre of the site 700-1000km out and wait for the main fleet to clear the site and they receive the same payout as every other member of the fleet that has invested isk, time and effort as a contributing member.

    In Sansha Incursions, those not in fleet will not receive the payout upon completion. Why the introduction of a new mechanic that is not only unhealthy but abusable? These sites are one of the hardest PvE content and as quoted by Ashterothi from the latest talking in stations youtube video titled MAD ISK EP#2 MAD INVASIONS, "I wouldn't run a public fleet in minor conduits without a minimum of at least 2 T2 logi." And even with logi and proper fleet setup, people still do lose ships because what's needed in to excel in running invasion fleets is not raw bling (tho it does give some added safety) but rather the situational awareness and right calls made by the fleet FC to kill what will be detrimental to the fleet in every spawned wave and reinforcement wave.

    No doubt, invasions have provided one of the most engaging and interactive PvE thus far with the AI that the rats use being the latest in CCP's 16year old game. But literal sandbagging that has no counter play to it doesnt do very well to encourage people to fleet up, spend isk time and effort only to have profits stolen by AFK non-contributing, non fleet members yeah?

    Bring it up on forums and to the CSM as recommended by the GM? Sure all have a good laugh before Eve Vegas shall we 😂

    submitted by /u/SCI-FI_Fanatikz
    [link] [comments]

    Sort batphones everyone

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    I am resigning the CSM !

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Hey after some Consideration I have decided to resign the CSM

    Here the CCP blog with some more Infos : https://www.eveonline.com/article/pzd7lm/killah-bee-resigns-from-the-csm

    Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

    submitted by /u/itskillahbee
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Solo PVP: Bait Tank Incursus

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Feedapoon ft. Moonapoon

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8o7JzzoXY

    Moonapoon decided to bring a stukka fleet to Horde space twice in the same day. Gets chemo'd both times generating over 280 KMs.

    Here's the video of the second chemo with poonamoon reaction :pog:

    submitted by /u/Exarctus
    [link] [comments]

    I printed a foot long Naglfar and more.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Train skill points into unallocated

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I don't know how many of you are out there like me, but I have three accounts. 1st account started about late 2008 and the other two early 2009. Since then I've finished school, moved out, completed an apprenticeship, got a good paying job, bought a house, found a girl to settle down with, started a family, got into other hobbies like fishing and invested time into plenty other games etc.

    Throughout all this time I've kept all three accounts active. Patches here and there I've unsubscribed but all n all I have been keeping these accounts active for 10 years, especially my main which is about too crack 200m sp. But for the past 5 or so years my time on eve has been very on and off, more off than on tbh. But I had no problems with keeping the sp ticking over.

    It's just I have no plans or goals at this time so my skill queue is in no planned order, I'm just choosing skills for the sake of keeping the training going. So my suggestion is it would be nice to train our skill points into unallocated so when I get back into eve I can choose what to put my skill points into when I am ready and have an idea what I want to do. This would be good for all those players sitting on the fence atm too because when they get the itch to start again and want to try something new, they're not waiting for that skill to be trained.

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/IZZYEPIC
    [link] [comments]

    Did the conduits stop ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    So just as this says we killed like 3 of them and now there not spawning and there saying that in the agency that there is like 15 in the next map go there and they are gone ?

    submitted by /u/ezago
    [link] [comments]

    TESTing Lootscript 2.0

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    RC Blackout (mostly) Compilation [Video]

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I made a short vid about RC 2k19 and some stuff we did in the blackout. Forgive it's shortness as I don't play as much / CCP ended it pretty quickly.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9iZltufhyQ

    submitted by /u/Sp3ctr380
    [link] [comments]

    Question about scanning

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    Is there any important breakpoints I definitely should achieve to scan & hack efficiently? I'm talking about stats like probe strength, virus coherency and strength. For example, I know that you want to have 60 (maximum possible as I know) virus strength to destroy defensive nodes with less hits and thus taking less damage, but if atm I can't achieve 60 cuz of my skills should I aim for any other important number? Same goes for probe strength. How much probe strength do I need to be able to scan everything? Looking for some exact number breakpoints in each category I've asked about. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Neruay
    [link] [comments]

    Noir. is back! Short video from our first contract.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    [Video] Odin's Call - A scary wormhole fight

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Wormhole space can be a lonely place, which is why it so great when you have neighbors in your static, especially neighbors you can fight with. Of course, fighting requires you both to be online at the same time. After a bit off unintentional timezone tanking and mediocre nullsec content our fleet jumps back into home hole and straight into a lone TDSIN Osprey Navy and pretty soon a few Drekavacs shows up. With TDSIN is awake and online, things can only escalate.

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVw1T-E8OJw
    Battle report: https://br.inyour.space/?s=1001967,1000714&b=8825430&e=60&t=e

    submitted by /u/Urd_Voiddaughter
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Gifted?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    So I just logged into a gas mining alt and there is a notification for Skill Gifted - Small Projectile Turret:Level 1 and then i look in my skill history and there it is, done about 12hrs ago. I was at work at the time so I know it wasn't me that somehow fat fingered the gifting, this is also a character that does nothing but gas/mercoxit mine in a wormhole.

    Any idea where this could have came from? I didnt even know you could gift skills to other people?

    submitted by /u/Alive0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Livestock?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    What does one do with livestock? I've got slaves, exotic dancers, and other livestock items. They don't really sell for too much. Just wondering if it's worth to keep them around

    submitted by /u/HunterMak97
    [link] [comments]

    Ship path for Combat sites/anomalies

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    What is the ship path for evolving through the stronger & stronger combat sites? I used to be in a Navy Issue Raven, then switched to a Rattlesnake for the additional tank. What is the ship path forward for ships that can do these types of PvE locations more efficiently? What the path forward? Golem, T3, Dreadnaught? Something else? Primarily Missile boats.

    submitted by /u/Chevyhater06
    [link] [comments]

    Hey bro u need buy a better bot

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    How to survive nullsec gatecamps

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I have been trying to do some nullsec ratting the last few days with my 2-3 buddies but we always die due to gatecampers at the jump bridges. Is there a trick that I am missing? Losing raven navy issues isn't my hobby lol.

    submitted by /u/Calaticcrowd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get skill injectors without 5.5mil sp on the Singularity server?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    I don't want to wait the enormous time to get the skills to fly more ships, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/specOPSdog360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment