• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Eve Online friendship friday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)

    Eve Online friendship friday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)


    friendship friday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:29 AM PST

    you know the rules, it's friday so it's time for this week's friendship friday nice thread. in this thread, we post without any caps at all and we post what we appreciate about eve and the people who play it. (◕‿◕✿) here are the rules:

    • do not use any capital letters. if someone forgets this rule or does not follow it, don't be that guy/gal. we're all about positivity and acceptance here, no matter the grammar (✿◠‿◠)

    • talk about what you appreciate or what is good with eve, or life, or whatever else you're appreciative of this week (◕‿◕✿)

    • players will agree with you in all lowercase

    • talking about what we appreciate will form a positive relational bond in the eve community

    happy friday friends, hope you all have relaxing weekends (◕‿◕✿)

    submitted by /u/Windsigh
    [link] [comments]

    Deepfaking EVE Characters is incredible. Making your space barbies sing? Very worth it.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    yo, can moonpire seriously screw off?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    State of the Goonion.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    CCP's Lying to Me Again

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I captured a short video of Jita's new Space Elevator in action <3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    @CCP can we get profiles?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Hay CCP, can we get profiles for all in game settings, for example I go through my settings and optimise everything for small gang, I then save that setup as "Small Gang" which now shows up in a Profile drop down on the main settings page.

    This would let us have custom settings profiles for lots of things and be able to turn them on and off with ease.

    Being able to send/share these with others as well would be amazing.

    Example Scenarios

    1. When on massive fights I turn everything off, Sound off, chat logging off, graphics all off bar possibly effects so I can see titan bridge.
    2. When on large fleets I tend to leave audio on, chat log off, graphics around medium.
    3. When camping I have custom audio setup so I can hear specific things better than usual like gate splashing or jump sounds done via inactive client sounds option.

    At the moment I do all these tweaks manually, would love to be able to save them as profiles..

    submitted by /u/Taiphoz
    [link] [comments]

    huloa - a killfest for killfest

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    preface: I didn't really want to make this thread but it's been an hour and nobody else was making it so whatever.

    It was awesome seeing some old corpmates like alisandent, lexer, nora and obriareos. It's insane to think it's almost an entire decade since I was flying with you guys and killfest and I think it says a lot that so many people came out to have some fun in his name.


    Local topped out around 500 probably? Bjorn was there with a fleet, Baltrom et al, SC, trigger happy & TP and loads of others.

    I don't have a really good AAR so I'll leave it to someone else to write. Have fun trying to make a usable BR out of this (https://zkillboard.com/related/30003067/202011132100/) too.

    Thanks everyone for the old fashion brawl, there was some people that reshipped 3-4 times, crazy bastards. He'd have been proud of that warzone we left behind.

    submitted by /u/jamiew0w
    [link] [comments]

    Goon Super killed in 1DQ1-A

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Selling Rorqual syndicate region

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Hi guys, I joined a new corp at the other end of the map from syndicate region, so my old rorqual is docked up in an npc station and wanna sell it, any corps near there wanting one shoot me a message. Price, 2.4 billion ISK going off eveprasal prices for Jita. :)

    submitted by /u/DazHunter218
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for information about a dude

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I am looking for information about Vance Rezak. We where quite good friends in the same corp (The killer cockatoos) and then he moved to Hell's Dawn but I have not heard from him since April and with covid going around I wanted to see if he was ok. If you have any information please comment

    submitted by /u/devilhunter3113
    [link] [comments]

    Band of Brothers Disbanded (A bit of history)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I saw some new eve players in the current disband threads asking who Band of Brothers is/was so thought I would dig up the old audio of Mittani (with the wizard hat) discussing the night Goons erased Band of Brothers from Eve. Just an interesting bit of history for everyone to enjoy.

    Be warned the recording does have a few gamer words as this was the wild days of 2006? internet: https://vocaroo.com/1biLTzejnLPE

    https://i.imgur.com/EW11DZs.png

    submitted by /u/GeneralDisturbed
    [link] [comments]

    C5, Core Garrison with Solo Revelation

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Another nanogang video

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So I've relapsed again and am playing Eve. But this time instead of living in a wormhole, I'm living in Jita with the boys and just filamenting for fights. What I've learned is to cut out all the excess bullshit; if you like a thing in Eve, just do that thing. Fuck what everyone else says.

    Anyways, here's a video of r3dfire taking out a brand new Oracle pilot. Not only did they survive, they managed to score some kills.

    It's a weird feeling to actually be having fun in Eve again.

    submitted by /u/ev1lpoptart
    [link] [comments]

    Serious question. Is there actually any interesting and fun gameplay going on in EVE right now?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    This whole Goons/Papi seems like a total yawner. Is there anyone out there actually doing fun things in null sec or wormholes? I've been winning EVE for quite a while and I'm looking for a reason to come back, but I haven't been really motivated by most of what I've seen lately.

    submitted by /u/evoblade
    [link] [comments]

    Vexor Fit Question

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:19 PM PST

    So I followed the advise I received previously and started training into the Vexor instead of trying to use the Arbitrator. Below is the the fit I have put together, it's cap stable and everything just barely fits. I am not super confident about the weps in the high slots or the drone mods in the mid. Looking to do combat sites, ratting, abyssal sites...any feed back would be appreciated.

    [Vexor, *Simulated Vexor Fitting]

    Medium Armor Repairer II

    Experimental Enduring Kinetic Armor Hardener I

    Experimental Enduring Thermal Armor Hardener I

    Drone Damage Amplifier II

    Drone Damage Amplifier II

    10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

    AML Compact Omnidirectional Tracking Link

    Drone Navigation Computer II

    Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

    Dual 150mm Prototype Gauss Gun

    Dual 150mm Prototype Gauss Gun

    Dual 150mm Prototype Gauss Gun

    Core Probe Launcher I

    Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

    Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I

    Medium Explosive Armor Reinforcer I

    Ogre I x2

    Hobgoblin I x5

    Hammerhead I x5

    Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8

    Tracking Speed Script x1

    Caldari Navy Plutonium Charge M x580

    Edit: posted the whole fit

    submitted by /u/Jdlindberg89
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    [Dev Blog] Memory Improvements

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Jita 4-4 Ambience II - Synthwave

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    RIP 2013-2020

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    can the Republic Fleet Firetail be flown by alpha clones?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I've done research about a ship that I want as my combat ship and the Republic Fleet Firetail really stands out and I am not willing to pay for omega, so it the firetail able to be flown by alpha clones

    submitted by /u/Slipstream232
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment