• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Eve Online Updated Space Comparison Meme

    Eve Online Updated Space Comparison Meme


    Updated Space Comparison Meme

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Are you a spy?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Just applied to a corp, last question on their application is "Are you a spy". At this point it's just a running joke, everyone is a spy, therefore I presume the question is a joke. I tick yes.

     

    Few hours later I get a ping on discord. "XX you ticked yes on the last the question, are you sure :)?"

    Little smiley face at the end, I presume she was continuing the joke. I reply "100% home grown spy". Next thing I know I'm kicked from the discord. I question the decision in game, apparently she thought I was being serious.

     

    Bovril Borers, hopefully this one persons attitude doesn't represent you all

    submitted by /u/Benzh
    [link] [comments]

    When Snuff runs out of people to backstab... they know what to do

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    We're over 30,000 players online right now! (30,577)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    Fulfilling the prophecy made by Tuz made [here]:(https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/db4v7c/how_have_player_numbers_been_recovering_since_the)

    As long as we keep building on the numbers each week, I think we'll hit above 30,000 players by the end of October.

    The sub has been toxic and negative, and the age of chaos included some questionable decision making, but the game might not be Dying-Dying just yet. I've been logging in, playing, and having fun lately, for whatever it's worth...

    submitted by /u/coelomate
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks CCP

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Thank you CCP!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Rating for new players

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Fresh alpha clone speedrun to the Abyss

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    TIFU, a Story about the scary wormhole people

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    After playing Eve for about 3 years now, i am a bored bittervet, like everybody else here. I dont even like playing the game, i just like thinking about the game. Guess you guys know that feeling.

    After abusing the standing boosters for lvl 5 missions, it was time to find a new income source, because lets be real, without the booster LVL 5 missions suck hard. Fuck the agent standing.

    I just skilled into an Dread and wanted to abuse it, saw some of the nice youtube vids and thought, i can do that too! Thing is i can only fly a Moros, so it was time to gind on singularity and test stuff, because nobody seems to use the Moros. (Why do Avengers get an thermal resistance bonus?)

    I got myself a setup, that could do C6 sites (Bastion + Citadel testet) and didnt took two long (1bil+/hour), time to use it on TQ. Got a cheap Moros in Maila, tried not to forget something and started scanning in jumprange. Found a C5-C5, logged out and waitet till the next day.

    The next morning i had like 11 Strongholds in system, checked a video of them and cleared some of them. Garissons with a solo dread suck, dont do them. Earned my first 6bil, life is good.

    3rd day, i log in, before downtime, see an Ocator and think: "Fuck this guy, imma roll him out" but Occator had 2 Helios, 2 Dreads and an Apostel in system, fuck! I roll the first whole, Occator scrams my Mega, my Moros decloaks, i forgot to stop my MWD cycle, still get into warp after 40 seconds, land on a safe and cloak up. Helios lands 80 of, drops someting to orbit and starts hunting. I am really glad, that the moros is so fucking slow, that they thought i already landed, so they warped to a spot 80km off. I watch them with my scanner clearing the whole with and Ibeast setup (2 dreads, Apostel, Occator with capboosters and subcaps with Ewar) and need to wait. Downtime saves my Moros, i am fine so far.

    Day 4: finding an highsec connection, save my loot and get a rolling HIC, because i crited the static and was in an empty WH.

    Day 5, today: Everything clear, time to make dank ISK. I find a nice C5, move all 5 chars, roll all connections, 10 mins till downtime, after that i can earn the ISK, i had to struggle so hard for. Somehow there are two signature spawns instead of 1 and i see an proteus on scan. My Moros is on a safe spot, i cloak and everything is fine. I just need to chill a bit.

    Here is, where i fucked up:

    The Corp that rolled into me, had a Fort and some smaller stuff. Checking there killboard and its not there timezone. The last Proteus loss was buffer fit. Why shouldnt i just login, roll the hole and i am safe?

    https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/rick-and-morty-20-minute-adventure.jpg?quality=90&w=650

    I login, Saber and a few T3C on appear DScan, i am fucked, i am stupid, good bye Moros.

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79465531/

    TL/DR:

    I wasted about 30 hours in spooky space and earned a few hundred million. CCP needs to nerf WHs, because they are so much better than null, right? :D

    Not sure, if i will ever do it again, hit me up, if you got tipps for me. How often do you get rolled into or am i just that unlucky? How good or bad are 4 cycle Strongholds with drifter and Dread 4?

    submitted by /u/throwaway_080098f
    [link] [comments]

    Anathema - A painting

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    I recently got my first Anathema and this is an important milestone to me. Please continue reading below. :

    https://i.redd.it/nibfso2wvpt31.jpg

    You don't ever really believe in love at first sight until it happens to you.

    You don't realise the intensity of the longing, the fixation, the need.

    The very first moment I saw Anathema, I became obsessed. Sketch after sketch, painting after painting. Nothing could quell the fire inside me. No attempt I made could live up to her beauty, her perfection. They were copies: lacking.

    I knew that I had to have her. I wasn't even a pilot then, I wouldn't know what to do if I got her and it would be cruel to have her docked permanently. I was determined to earn her, to train and become the kind of pilot who is worthy of her.

    I made this as a reminder to myself of where I was going, why I was doing this, to remind me of my own worth when times got tough and I felt broken and alone.

    Finally. Here I am.

    Worthy.

    - Kamiti Arcamer

    submitted by /u/Kamiti_Arcamer
    [link] [comments]

    What to Use a Perfect Skilled Gila Alt For?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Got my girlfriend into EVE. She lasted a month and enjoyed many parts of it but finally conceded that it just wasn't the game for her.

    Fair enough, no biggie. But now I've got a max skill Gila pilot I dunno what to do with. I'd ideally like an AFK activity in highsec so I don't have to worry about anything while it farms ISK and I PVP on my main in FW.

    Is it possible to AFK farm level 4 missions in a Gila? What fit would be recommended? Is there a better option than level 4s in highsec?

    Thanks for the answers!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotPraise
    [link] [comments]

    Darwinism. decimates cowardly Kor-Azor blue donut

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Darwinism. has one blue, we fight whoever comes to our low sec and whoever we run into, often at a numbers disadvantage.

    This weekend I form a fleet to 'invade' our Kor-Azor neighbors in the name of Khanid to create some fresh content (highly lacking in lowsec). We reinforce a Shoot First citadel (timezone tanked) and place our own on grid to make a statement. During the assault the local Shoot First guy tells us to go to Ami to fight White Sky, they always fight. We go the 5 jumps to Ami with our 12 T1 cruisers expecting to be hotdropped. Not a chance, they tell us to go another 7 jumps to fight another French group. Whatever, we got their attention and prep for the 24 hour anchor timer on our citadel hoping to get a fight.

    A couple hours later a message goes out asking for blue status from an LSH member (our only ally). LSH have White Sky blue who have No Forks + Shoot First blue who want to know why we shot their structure. I tell them to fuck off, we are not Goons we dont blue everyone when threatened, this is what is killing the game.

    I awake the next morning to find out White Sky separately reached out to leadership asking for blue status. Fuck off seriously grow some balls and pvp in a pvp game. We form about 20 for the citadel anchor op in T1/T2 cruisers, a carrier and 2 dreads with the expectation we would die in a fire (please someone fight us). I even posted in Amarr local the time and system in hopes someone would come. No luck, we shoot another enemy citadel and watch ours anchor. I have no doubt our ally told their ally who told their ally not to shoot us. Does anyone pvp anymore or do I need to join Goons?

    Blue donuts are not just ruining nullsec. Darwinism. is unique in that we fight, we dont blue, and we have balls. I claim victory over Kor-Azor in the name of King Khanid II, for we have shown we have bigger balls than all of White Sky, Shoot First, No Forks, and everyone else in that blueberry donut of yours.

    Elendor Xanadaph

    submitted by /u/ElendorXanadaph
    [link] [comments]

    Ho to make isk with T1 industry (alpha)?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    I finished the tutorial a few days ago and wanted to start with industry. I bought the BP for Scourge Light Missiles today and produced my first 10000 missiles. But even if I sell all of them , I still get only ca. 110.000 ISK minus production, minerals etc. But when I mine in HiSec I make around a million per hour. So what's the point of industry? Are the missiles a bad idea? Are there any T1 products that are actually worth it?

    submitted by /u/grunzkor
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Nullsec PVP in 2019

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    DarkSide nagas vs Pandemic Horde feroxes+SLYCE bombers, rerendered. R1O-GN

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Cerebral Accelerator

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    So I just got the accelerator that is given to players for the new weekly event and when I used it. I noticed on the Eve app that my skills take less time to finish. However when I check those same skills in the game, it reverts back to normal time so my accelerator doesn't seem to boost my skills and reduce time to learn a skill. Is this a known bug?

    submitted by /u/HunterMak97
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid Question - contract deposit

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    Hi, as the title says. What is the role of the contract deposit? I understand broker's fee and I understand sales tax, but what is the contract deposit and was one supposed to not get it back when deleting a contract?

    submitted by /u/nikoono
    [link] [comments]

    Adding modules to reinforced structures?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Quick question: If an Astrahus has been reinforced (lost it's shields) and is currently invulnerable until its next timer (Armor), can you still add defensive modules to it (fighters, bomb launchers, etc) ? or are all current modules frozen and cannot be added/removed?

    submitted by /u/ArnanKelerand
    [link] [comments]

    Help with bullies

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    So hopefully this doesn't sound too stupid since I know PVP and ganking are a part of this game. I'm in a nice corp and we all get along well and have a good time. We are trying to grow and adding brand new players to our corp. The problem is that we had ex-members from years and years ago who keep griefing us because they have a grudge with the CEO. Most of us don't even know who these people are at all. Even though they say their grudge is between our CEO and them, they just pick off kills of our new players and won't even attempt to battle our CEO.

    So I'm looking for suggestions on what we can do since they won't fight us directly. It's like trying to get rid of roaches. A bounty would be useless since the system is kind of broken now. I don't know too much about the game yet but any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PequenaPaz
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to get into full time industry/Manufacturing.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have had a 4-5 month break from EVE and i would like to get into industry.

    Here is what i have to put towards my goal:

    - I have around 1.8 Billion to put towards production

    - I have level 5 skills in Industry, Advanced Small Ship Construction and Mass Production

    - Level 3 in Advanced Mass prodcution, Advanced Industry and in Advanced medium ship construction

    - Level 4 Supply Chain Management

    My questions:

    What type of production should i get started in with a good sized profit?

    What skills should i expand?

    Any general tips?

    submitted by /u/Beez_W
    [link] [comments]

    Skilling Spree challenges show for me but not my wife?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    I recently got back into Eve after a long break and convinced my wife to give it a shot. She recently made an account and we've been playing around a week together. We realized the challenges weren't showing for her but they were for me. Is it restricted to older accounts or something?

    submitted by /u/masoninsicily
    [link] [comments]

    What is more profitable for PI

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    I am thinking of doing PI and dont really know what is more profitable or easy to make. i am thinking of making Nanite repair paste or fuel blocks.

    submitted by /u/Suasponte113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment