• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Eve Online I really like this Zkillboard update

    Eve Online I really like this Zkillboard update


    I really like this Zkillboard update

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    124.32bil lost in Low Sec slugging match over Cal Mil Citadel hull timer

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    BR: https://br.inyour.space/?s=45318&b=8882040&e=270&t=uLrafvfaaaaaaaeqeqe

    Good Fights and thanks to all that showed to help.

    FOR THE STATE!

    submitted by /u/Corvus_Onzo
    [link] [comments]

    The “Did you know that...?” thread

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Even after playing this game for near 10 years, I still learn new things all the time and I made this thread for people to share/learn some cool Eve mechanics that people may not know.

    I'll get started.

    1. Did you know that if you reduce your scan angle to 5 degrees, click and hold your dscan hotkey and then left click an anomaly in your probe scanner, you will get a dscan of just that anomaly even though your camera won't swivel to it.

    2. Did you know that it you aggress a station or gate in lowsec with tackle/guns, you will start to take sentry fire but you will not get a combat timer and thus can still dock/jump.

    3. Did you know that in lowsec, if you aggress a neutral on a gate/station, warp somewhere and warp back, you will then be able to freely aggress the neutral even if you go to a different system. This "hidden" timer lasts for at least 5 minutes.

    4. Did you know that if someone activates an MJD and you scram them, but your scram drops before the MJD cycle ends, the MJD will still go off.

    5. Did you know that if you type a word in chat (like a system name) highlight it, right click and then create a link but quickly click enter right after you select the link, it will fuck up your chat window and text will start coming out backwards.

    6. Did you know that you can lock targets that have you scrammed/pointed/ewar'd by ctrl clicking the icons that show up on your HUD above the health/capacitor.

    7. Did you know that if you warp to a member who is in a dead space site (FW plex/DED) at range, you will land at the range you warped at, but it will be from the accel gate and not from your fleet mate.

    8. Did you know that smartbombs give you the one minute combat timer even if you don't hit anything.

    Okay that's all I've got for now. Let's see what r/Eve has.

    submitted by /u/DatoKoppla
    [link] [comments]

    I o7 every single pilot in EVE. This is the best "game" in the universe! You guys are awesome!!!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Updated Sov Coalition Map 11/20/19

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:36 AM PST

    o/ AT

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    new caldari skin... :thinking:

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    We need Gigx

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    We really need Gigx back or another one just like Gigx. Where is all the content in the game? either no fight or super blueball.

    Just saying.

    submitted by /u/lunganstar
    [link] [comments]

    Got started. Game is fun....

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    People are a weird blend of toxic and friendly. Usually within the same sentence

    If you see Ambien Overdrive, say hi with words or guns, both work apparently!

    submitted by /u/midwest_coaster
    [link] [comments]

    Old Funny EvE Videos

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Was talking on comms with the guys and something reminded me of these older videos. Wanted to post so anyone who hasn't seen them has an opportunity to relive the moment. If anyone else has some old funny EvE related videos please post in comments!

    RMR

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKk2ysyNrA

    EvE Hell

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMLnUjNlRL0

    I did not make either of the videos in the links, just re-posting them.

    submitted by /u/LadyOfWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player wanting to jump into the Abyssal's.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Good evening,

    I'm starting over like an idiot and I'm weirdly excited about it. I am looking for anyone who can provide some insights or direction on how to spend the 2,000,000 skill points to jump into the abyss ASAP.

    I'll be making short videos of my progress from nothing to hopefully something.

    I hope someone can help provide a little direction, trying to see if it makes since to stick with frigates only or jump to cruisers. Hopefully one of you folks can help me out

    Thanks,

    -Deadhead

    submitted by /u/DeadheadPilot
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Games Winners Announcement

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    [sisi] will be fun to sort 9000 bookmarks on patch day

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Over the years, I've heard people complain a lot about being a logi, but, after trying it, I'm loving it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:03 AM PST

    So I'm a fairly inexperienced pilot, but I had a friend teach me the basics and take me along to learn on the fly. I am absolutely loving it. It's supporting someone to keep them alive long past where they would otherwise be blown out of space.

    I'm really looking forward to learning all of the different player skills required to be a good logi pilot and taking my newfound skills into null where I can support fleets/roams/individual players.

    I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm really excited for logistics.

    submitted by /u/JimmyL2014
    [link] [comments]

    hi new to eve online can't connect to singularity test server....but i can connect to main server....any...advice.....

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:49 PM PST

    hi...having problem to connect to singularity......i can play in tranquility.......but want to see singularity too....to test stuff....

    submitted by /u/newbe567890
    [link] [comments]

    Planetary Production Setup

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Skilling Spree ending tomorrow (the 21st)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    In answer to a question yesterday on the English Help channel about the permanence of skilling spree , one of the CCP Mods said it would end at 1100 on the 21st. I'm still getting a countdown timer for the next, so I don't know if he meant the last spree would be given out at that time or if that's when it's over.

    submitted by /u/EscapedCapybara
    [link] [comments]

    What is your EvE profession?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Im interest in how wide rangeing the EvE careers are nowadays! If everyone comments with answers that reads this that would be epic I bet a lot of you guys also want to know what people do in EvE ESPECIALLY the Newbros wana hear from the bitter vets.

    1) What do you guys do with your time in EvE? 2) What do you do for fun? 3) What do you do to earn ISK 4) Why do you do it?

    I have been playing for 9 Months now I think. Totally happy in the group I am in even been working in Corp and alliance Leadership for 4-5 Months now.

    I do PvP for fun if my corp mates have time if not I hang out and chat. Aspiring FC!

    I do exploration to earn ISK I just fell in love with it at the start!

    submitted by /u/CookieMonster-50
    [link] [comments]

    Testing the no such thing as a dumb question

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Started the explorer career (noob) and after the basics I have to core probe a data site. But I'm either dumb (don't hold back) or blind as I cannot find one, just wreck anomalies. Any help appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Umbramors
    [link] [comments]

    Les Deux Mousquetaires : Episode 3

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Right click (cmd+click) not working on MBP anymore.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Title says it. Any other MBP users having this issue since the last update?

    submitted by /u/Hitokai
    [link] [comments]

    TLDR Incursion Sponging is OK

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment