• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Eve Online AVRSE asks, HORDE delivers ;)

    Eve Online AVRSE asks, HORDE delivers ;)


    AVRSE asks, HORDE delivers ;)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    For the new alpha players, you should know this exists, go watch Clear Skies

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    just wanted to say THANKS

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:55 PM PST

    CCPlease can we get the old Titan Bridge effect back the new one is lame

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    HTP declares war on catch botter alliance

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    So I'm drawing the line on the rampant botting i've seen in catch and since I need to farm retards and apparently cheaters for a living, i'm officially declaring super serious space war on this botting alliance living in northern catch.

    https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99009553/

    Seeing as how this group rents from TAPI, i'm sure they will "investigate" this situation any day now.

    submitted by /u/Meiqur
    [link] [comments]

    When you REALLY want those drones that are 1500km of the gate

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    What is everyone's favorite Eve video? Mine is will forever remain TRAUMA

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Since when do Exoplanet Crates drop PLEX?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    <10: Chessur Knows - Ep. 15

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Just upgraded to Omega. What are the things I should do first?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I've been playing for a month or so and have gotten somewhat used to the game. I finally decided to upgrade but I'm not sure where to start.

    I mainly do PVE but haven't touched Null-Sec. I would like to try PVP and possibly get into Null.

    I'm waiting for Battlecruiser and Exhumer Skills to finish so I'm stuck with Cruisers at the moment (and do have 1 Fleet Crusier).

    submitted by /u/Scwolves10
    [link] [comments]

    Killmail Whoring in a Nutshell

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Red Frog Christmas ISK giveaway

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Last minute Christmas surprise - we'll be handing out isk prizes (one each of 1B, 500M, 200M) to randomly selected clients from December, to start the new year off well. Discounts, Refunds and Prizes - Frogs love the holidays!

    submitted by /u/Which_Frog
    [link] [comments]

    FW PVP in Uisper

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    Had a p decent day, plexing, fitting, indy, nothing special. Fleet was composed of frigs and dessies.

    We were plexing a medium in Floeswin when a Vexor warped in. We dueled a bit and decided to bail. Everyone escaped except for me (in a Dragoon), who was scrammed right when i was about to warp. Since i was gonna die anyways, might as well make it hurt >:3

    Launched drones and orbited, firing rockets, scramming, webbing, and neuting till i died, had him at half armor >:3 https://zkillboard.com/kill/80594137/

    A bit later (meaning ~15 mins ago), it was just me and 2 others in fleet, and we were plexing Uisper when a Tristan, Astero, Punisher, and Kestrel warped in on us. Instantly started fighting and took down the Astero first (https://zkillboard.com/kill/80596263/), then went after the Kestrel (https://zkillboard.com/kill/80596273/ somehow i didnt make it onto the kill? wack), and then went after the Tristan. Both fleet members bailed, but i was scrammed again, fun :D

    Switched to the punisher since he had more drones but didnt have him pointed, was ~15k off with MWD on. He warped off, and i went after the Tristan. Ohpehk came back and helped take him down, and just in time cause when he died i was at 3% hull (https://zkillboard.com/kill/80596338/). Went and repped, came back just in time to help get the Puni (https://zkillboard.com/kill/80596416/). All in all, was fun, got some nice loot afterwards :D

    Best part (imo) was the fact my ship was named Bad Dragon

    submitted by /u/GingkathFox
    [link] [comments]

    Small Gang Fight - Fwaming Dwagons VS. Winter Co.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Titan Dilemma

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Stopped playing 2 years ago due to RL issues. Now I am able to return however I know my Titan and character will log in and warp to a citadel that my alliance no longer controls and is not friendly with.

    What do? Should I just not return? Should I just say I've won eve and walk away for good?

    submitted by /u/Sly-Deathwalker
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Santa 2019 - 2 Weeks left, make sure you grab your gift before it is over!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Eve Online - Rollin With Twitch chat Part 2 (Vexor vs 2xVexors)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    So, I just started and someone else in system, I guess, is quitting.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    I made a reddit account just so I could express my bewilderment.

    I have no idea if this is even a lot but since the reward from the first mission I accepted was only like 10,000 ISK, I will assume I am now rich?

    https://i.imgur.com/IXXpCy2.png

    Anyway, hi. I'm a newbie who knows next to nothing about Eve other than the ships are cool looking and this guy/gal is already awesome.

    submitted by /u/auryon_venetae
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Undock

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Has anyone else had problems with undocking from station? When trying to, I get the "undocking...." prompt infinitely. I have been completely unable to since Thursday on my main account. I have a support ticket open with 2 different GMs attempting to help, to no avail.

    submitted by /u/papadontplay
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to refil on ammo?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    I'm a new player(first day) and I am running out of ammo for the first time. I looked at it on the regional marketplace(only place I could find it) and it is crazy expensive. Is there an established best way to get it?

    submitted by /u/burn124
    [link] [comments]

    Any mobile Apps that allow you to actually interact with Eve?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    I have Eve Portal & Evanova on my phone but neither let's me do anything aside from write messages and look at Skills.

    Is there an app that I can que Skills and whatnot with Android?

    submitted by /u/Scwolves10
    [link] [comments]

    Fuzzwork and Invention Costs

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Didn't the blueprint page have what it would cost for invention listed too? Like when I go to the Hobgoblin II page, it doesn't say anything about the cores needed or anything to invent it. It use to list that as a cost. Maybe I'm just missing something?

    Edit: u/Fuzzmiester fixed it. Good to go. Thanks man!

    submitted by /u/twistedjonny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment