• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Eve Online she was spamming "J" in our standing fleet for like 5 minutes

    Eve Online she was spamming "J" in our standing fleet for like 5 minutes


    she was spamming "J" in our standing fleet for like 5 minutes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    CCP: Filaments are the best update to the game in a long time. Please make them permanent

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    I love these things, I've been using them all weekend, they are the closest thing to an "instant action" button that the game has seen but that doesn't feel cheating or contrived.

    I'm fully onboard with filaments, I'm a Filapino. I get a few guys and put them in my balikbayan box, flip on the filament and we either die or get some action. Last night I took out a solo hecate and ended up shooting bubbles and MTUs in some random pocket for 45 minutes until they came out with about 8 ships and I bounced around trying to separate the tackle and pop them and get out before the heavy tackle could grab me. I finally died to a garmur and proteus but I slingshotted the garmur I popped him right as the final volley popped me. What a rush!

    However prices on filaments are already starting to go up and it's only going to get worse because they are so popular (especially the good filaments). Please make this accessible to anyone who wants to use them! Make it permanent, keep the supply out there so everyone can enjoy this!

    submitted by /u/Eve_Asher
    [link] [comments]

    Alliances in a nutshell 2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    My daughter gave me this for Christmas.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    The Clade Strikes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    Panic Attack.'s Annual Corpsemas Tree <3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:21 PM PST

    CCP Identifies and Resolves Root Cause of All Bugs in December Update

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Minor Conduits can escalate.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    If I encounter another escalation I will attempt to record more data.

    After "Conduit aperture detected. Triglavian vessels emerging!" has appeared 5 times in local chat, "Conduit surge detected, incoming Triglavian vessels!" shall begin appearing.https://imgur.com/a/vhz7RNE

    Each wave seems to consist of at least one of every debuffing frigate (Damavik) variants, a Liminal Leshak and multiple debuffing destroyers (Kikimoras) varients. Plenty of Harrow and Renewing Rhodivas.

    Frigates spawned in around 6-10km, destroyers spawned at 15km near exact, 30-40km for anything bigger and orbitted at distances spawned.

    By the 2nd wave of this escalation a total of 6 Anchoring Triglavian ships were recorded ( 3 Damavik, 3 Kikimoras), 5 or more Leshaks, 10 or more Starving variants were going at it. Plenty more Liminal and dps ships too.

    It should be noted that basically a fleet warps in everytime the "conduit surge" message appears, and that more fleets warp in on a timer it seems. The dps shoots up enormously and the battleship/2 battlecruiser logi chain my fc had set up were drained in under 2 minutes of fighting the escalation.

    I truly wish I can provide more information, I would just like to make this known as my fleet was not prepared for and escalation to occur.

    submitted by /u/johnnieboye
    [link] [comments]

    All I want for christmas - Eve Online

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    CCP Ikitursa gang has died somehow (that's a pity) despite DarkSide. attempts to clear the grid.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Due to Russian forums that are almost completely dead DarkSide. comes to Reddit with this first global community-oriented video.

    Footage and processing by idFox (Starain). Text and voice by Shwed (Huan Matus). Music by Wu Tang Clan.

    CCP Ikitursas (idFox creative video)

    Upvotes for CCP to finally restore DarkSide. historical logo!

    submitted by /u/dubemitta
    [link] [comments]

    I created a new account, purchased the largest plex package and was banned. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I made a new account last night and purchased $450 (largest plex package while it was on sale) so I could start injecting some SP and get a character back to where it used to be when I played Eve a few years ago.

    Per the note on my purchase, it said I should wait up to an hour before receiving the plex. I went to bed thinking I'll have it by the morning, and I can play on my day off today to get prepped for the holidays.

    I went to log into the client today, and all I had was a notice saying I had violated the EULA, and permanently banned.

    I am incredibly worried I just spent a lot of money to get my character up and going, and was immediately banned. Im borderline bugging out thinking the next steps are to to call the bank and have them put out a stop payment. I have 2 tickets out to CCP (mainly because I didn't know emailing support would create a second ticket) and no replies for almost a business day.

    Does anyone know if this is a normal process? I know its a new account, so maybe its a safety ban to determine if I had meant to make the purchase? Is there any known ways to escalate support? (their page says here is a phone number, don't call it for Eve)

    Any thoughts or next steps would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Taco-Rice
    [link] [comments]

    I hate login campaigns! Before them we had real events ...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:45 AM PST

    Events that player had to undock, warp somewhere do some sites - and while it was far from perfect, people moved around the space to complete the sites.
    This lead to PVP and a lot of fun.

    Now-days is just cycle your accounts and dozens of alfa accounts you created just to get the "rewards" without even entering the game.
    This is pretty sad.

    submitted by /u/StainGuy
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with the null filaments is going as expected

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Jin'taan's EVE Online 2019 Recap (Jan-Jun)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    I'm tech illiterate & I'm having constant disconnects. Can anybody help me out?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/201827699-Network-communication-between-your-computer-and-the-EVE-Online-server-has-been-interrupted-

    It's been an issue for a long time & I dunno what to do. With the Eve support link I'm not exactly how to try using an alternate google DNS. I get that it's probably something I need to resolve through my ISP, but I have no idea what I need to specifically ask them

    The disconnect rate is very random. Often while I'm playing my chat boxes spaz out with messages of reconnecting

    submitted by /u/Gonzzzo
    [link] [comments]

    When your hangar transforms into a Xmas plaza. CLOTHES, CLOTHES EVERIWHERE

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    Triglavian groups for content?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Is there group/groups that specialize in triglavian content?
    I have been running sites with some friends, but seek a larger group of regular triglavian content runners to fleet with.

    I have flown with warp-2-me doing incursions before, and i imagine there has to be something similar for trigs.

    Thanks!! o7

    submitted by /u/Token-Thatguy
    [link] [comments]

    I quit playing at the start of 2015... what’s changed?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I know a lot has changed in the last 4 years... anyone who's continuously played able to give me the highlights in terms of patches etc?

    Looked at the sov map and still see many familiar alliance names kicking around which is awesome!

    Would like to get the pc rig fired up and start making videos again... e.g. https://youtu.be/ThhR0ohimhU

    Across multiple accounts, I had an Avatar, Aeon, a couple jump freighters and countless ships. Hoping that those are still relevant for when I reactivate 😂

    submitted by /u/Heofz
    [link] [comments]

    Lazerhawks: 1; Paco:0

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/80598017/

    Good fight fellas. The long dick of bobs law finally caught up to me.

    submitted by /u/ItsFuckingPaco
    [link] [comments]

    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Appreciation post for mods at r/eve deleting posts during holiday breaks. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    I made a post asking for more appreciation for ccp but I felt that I would rather show some love to jannies delaying their holidays to continue working on improving the sub instead. (still, don't forget they do it for free!)

    You guys rock, u/chevispreston is still one of the best posters here despite his share of issues. Great job, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    submitted by /u/GOBIV
    [link] [comments]

    Question about skill.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    I am a newb, so apologies... What is there to pvp aside from fitting your ship, engaging, turning on modules, and praying? Like, apparently a skilled pilot is really good, but what does GOOD entail? Your modules are automatic...

    submitted by /u/microtrEAnsactions
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking an estimate for demolition.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    I would like the two Astrahus in Khanid Prime destroyed. How much might that cost?

    submitted by /u/EVE_Collaborator
    [link] [comments]

    DarkSide rap by Shwed - D.R.E.A.M. vs CCP fleet and others.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Idea for festival crates

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    make the festival crates we get from logging in daily, a deployable that we can keep that has a special feature of being able to fill them with things and give them to people anonymously. You know, to spread holiday cheer and do secret santa type things.

    submitted by /u/Salty_Socks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment