• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 12, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 12, 2019


    Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Thread comments will be sorted by "New" by default so the newest questions are at the top.

    Newbies / Returning players please visit our newbie-help channel on the /r/eve discord: https://discord.gg/uHpxFaA

    Alternatively check out reddit.com/r/evenewbies

    Useful Links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    THANKS CCP that PvPer's can play santa this year with even the right reindeers! Love it ! <3

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    In less than 20 hours Bluemelon's 4 Trillion (lol) isk Raven State Issue raffle will expire.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Be sure to send him a mail with your commiserations.

    I for one look forward to watching PGL prostitute himself in an attempt to generate hype at a lower valuation. Hopefully he will not disappoint.

    submitted by /u/calidar
    [link] [comments]

    Hot off the shelf of space home depot

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    If you want a chuckle, go find the EVE Echoes discord and read the AMA. Judging by the first two questions I saw answered, it's going to go somewhat poorly.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    "Fuck The Plan" by Cpt Blastahoe

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Ship fitting window in Eve Portal When?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I really wish I that when I'm offline i could use EVE Portal app to theory craft some ship fits. I would love to simulate some fits in bed before I go to sleep. While standing in a long line in the morning for coffee. When out to eat with my friends and they are talking about inferior games. Would be pretty nice to log back on with some fits I could just buy and fly because I used some daily downtime to fit some ships on my phone.

    submitted by /u/cybKoz
    [link] [comments]

    The SCOPE - Triglavian Developments and Fighting In Hek

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    The Scope - Triglavian developments and fighting in HEK.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Just like the Halloween Event, wrecks have special markers now (snowflakes)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Xmas yeet is a hisec treat

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    So these new filaments allow you to yeet fleet members into null. I know from experience that idiots accept random fleet invites.
    For the rest of the holidays I'll be in hisec in a cheap T1 frig yeeting expensive hisec ships into null at which point I'll whore, SD home and rinse\repeat.
    Hohoho merry yeetmas

    submitted by /u/SabersKunk
    [link] [comments]

    December Update and Wormhole Citadel Reinforcement Cycles

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    Hold on, at the link below CCP lists delays until the next reinforcement cycle for Wormholes as 1.5 days...didn't that used to be 12 hours? Or perhaps I am confused...

    https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/208289385-Upwell-Structures-Vulnerability-States

    submitted by /u/Jhublit
    [link] [comments]

    Null Sec Roams with MCAV

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    When you find 2 Rorquals mining outside a frig hole. https://zkillboard.com/related/30003138/201912120500/

    While some might think we lost this fight. I would say we won hard considering we killed all this stuff with over 8 FAX's on the grid https://zkillboard.com/kill/80399429/

    submitted by /u/tugen
    [link] [comments]

    More than a day between Chilling Spree challenges?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:26 AM PST

    So, my characters are showing 1d XXh XXm until the next challenge is available. Previously they showed timers for daily reset. Is this intended? Why the random time between challenges? Why did it change?

    submitted by /u/The-True-Kehlder
    [link] [comments]

    Character created, now… It begins. :-)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Thanks to a very kind community member, I have a freshly created character. I am presently sitting in a tutorial, trying to figure out how to click on a wreck in space, and not sure where exactly I should begin as far as client customization is concerned. I thought I would at least post to let y'all know that the hurdle of character creation is over with, and now I'm just stuck staring at the virtual stars and wondering where the hell to go from here. :-)

    A good beginning I guess would be figuring out how to make the screen as uncluttered as possible, or at least how to take advantage of all the log files which are apparently available. I very much appreciate all the community help and support thus far, and will keep everyone updated as best I can.

    submitted by /u/BlindGuyNW
    [link] [comments]

    So how do people feel about CCP putting skill points into festival crates that are freely tradeable?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Who needs a booster that lets you consume X number of skill injectors without diminishing returns when you can just buy some of the tens of thousands of festival crates with 10K, 50K or 500K SP that are going to flood the market soon.

    Should SP be tradeable outside of Skill Injectors? Will the injector market tank briefly while the crates are on the market?

    submitted by /u/weezedog
    [link] [comments]

    MCAV- We don't need logi

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/related/31001835/201912102300/

    Never tell me we need to get logi, Just get it done.

    submitted by /u/tugen
    [link] [comments]

    Increase fleet size to 1024

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    For Pete's sake CCP. It's almost 2020. Stop limiting fleet size to 8 bits, and allow more than 256 ppl in.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Anfet
    [link] [comments]

    Nyx and Erebus new skin: Yoiul Star

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    [Dev Blog] Luminaire Snowball Fight VI

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    [Game World News] Galactic Hour News Roundup: Yoiul Festival Trading and Talks Edition

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Does the community care about character age AT ALL? I just came back to game, started new account, now I'm wondering if I should switch to my 2006 character with 7 million sp

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    I've been having a blast since being back 2 weeks ago! Doing missions, wormhole exploration and WH combat sites. Now I'm wondering before I deep dive into this game for the next decade if I should switch from my 3 million sp newbie to my old character with 7 million. I have a lot of attachment to the new character because I know where's she's been, the name, all the specialized skills.

    The old character has a less good name, and all my points are in mining which I don't do anymore. But I don't want to regret having a spiffy old character start time. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Luddha
    [link] [comments]

    Hypernet super saturated

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    So it only took a couple of days to get really saturated. Starting to take a lot longer to sell items, even JFs in Jita. I think this will fade for sure as far as an income for sellers. Specialty stuff should do alright, but normal stuff is just going to get shuffled into the many pages of the same item.

    submitted by /u/twistedjonny
    [link] [comments]

    So I have to snowball an npc.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    My question is, are there any rules here. May I snowball ccp ? Pirates? Agents etc or does it have to be specific npcs Thanks

    submitted by /u/Umbramors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment