• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 26, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 26, 2019


    Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - December 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Thread comments will be sorted by "New" by default so the newest questions are at the top.

    Newbies / Returning players please visit our newbie-help channel on the /r/eve discord: https://discord.gg/uHpxFaA

    Alternatively check out reddit.com/r/evenewbies

    Useful Links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is UNPLAYABLE!! #CCPwtf

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I built a Lego Orca! Comment what I should build next.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Filament Roams are Awesome. CCP keep Null Filaments!!! They are amazing for content for everyone!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    We took a fleet out for a roam over the weekend and have been running them almost daily since. It is great option when you want to pvp but cannot get access to it without 20+ jumps and prefer small gang/small fleet warfare.

    Great work CCP!

    Below is the second half of our roam... note both took us to Etherium Reach, thank you to SLYCE and PanFam as well as the Korean Christmas roam that gave us a fright at the end of the roam, for the awesome content.

    The Serenity Syndicate - Filament Roam

    submitted by /u/MateriaStone
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] A titan stuck at High-sec gate

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    there she is

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    First thing im greeted to after years of not playing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Add wallet divisions!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Please add wallets divisions so I can make a savings account that I can put 50mil into per day so I don't accidentally spend my money that I save for Omega time.

    Please upvote if you agree that this needs to be added!

    submitted by /u/MasterGamer9910
    [link] [comments]

    [CCPls] Local with Clickable/Dragable System names for returning where you came from

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    So, am I the only one who doesn't WANT shield Slaves?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    First, I fly shield supers, so shield Slaves will ostensibly benefit me.

    With that said, shield Slaves are going to create balance issues that will require nerfs to shields in general and shield recharge rate in particular, as pretty much everyone on this sub knows already - so what's the point of introducing an implant set that boosts our shields, only to nerf base shield amount to bring the implant-boosted levels into balance?

    The only thing the implant set will accomplish for shield-tanked supercapitals (and possibly other shield capitals) is removing our freedom to use other implant sets - once the dust settles, we'll likely end up being locked into the shield Slave set in order to get roughly the same level of tank that we have now.

    So...why not make shield Slaves not apply to capitals and save some trouble? It's a given that virtually every shield-tanked supercapital pilot will use the shield Slave set (except maybe for ratting clones?), so why not just make the implant set subcapital-only and leave capital pilots with the freedom to use an implant set of their choice? At the same time, you can buff the base armor hpon armor supercapitals by 53% and make armor Slaves not apply to capitals, to remove them from their long-standing slavery to Slaves.

    If necessary and appropriate, you could also boost armor carrier/dread/fax armor hp by a lower percentage to compensate for their loss of ability to use Slaves (for example, if most armor dread pilots use a mid-grade Slave set for their dread clone, you could boost armor dread hp by 33% to compensate).

    While shield slaves may be fun and interesting for subcapitals, the only thing they're going to do for supercapital pilots is reduce variety and players' ability to make meaningful choices.

    submitted by /u/Lawlful_Evil
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] TORPS POW! by Lussy Lou

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    There are kind people in Eve!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Today my faith in the people of New Eden has been restored! I have come to expect that most people in this game will stab you in the back the first chance they get and that Eve is not the best place to find friends. I have only been playing for a little over a year, but i've matured fast and had some difficult experiences over this time. I once heard a veteran player who has run for CSM explain that it's been her long standing policy never to get attached to people in this game because people come and go so much that it's difficult and dangerous to become too close with anyone in it. People change with the game and before you know it the people that you have history with & thought you could trust are suddenly taking down your titan with no moral sentiments (https://zkillboard.com/kill/78273089/). New Eden is a harsh place. Of this, I have no doubt.

    However, that does not mean it is completely devoid of kind people & I can attest to this. I'm a sucker for pretty ship skins, some of my favorite include Sovereign Claim (Rorq), Yoiul Festival YC121, Imperial Jubilee, and most recently Crown and Swords. Kopis Edge is another one of my favorites because it makes the hull a burnt bronze color with black and golden accents. Unfortunately, Kopis Edge pre-dates my time in Eve by almost a year and I have had trouble finding it for the under utilitzed ships such as the Exequror Navy Issue. The Exequror Navy Issue (ENI) is an oddball ship that has become one of my favorites simply for its raw DPS, brawling capabilities and of course, it's looks. In my year of playing this game, I had not seen a single Kopis Edge for the ENI on the market and I was pretty bummed and had pretty much written it off as unavalible. So imagine my surprise when I so happened across the singular sell order of the year (to my knowledge) at the reasonable price of 1.15Bil.

    Normally, this would be quite steep for a somewhat recent skin series (the more widely used VNI demands 1/3rd the price) but considering I hadn't seen it once over the course of the year I bucked up and purchased it. I was so ecstatic with my purchase that I even took the time to find and thank the seller for putting it up at such a reasonable price (90% of the people in Jita would've had that sucker up at 5Bil+ simply because there is no competition). To my bewilderment, I logged on today to find that 1billion isk had been donated to my account and a message from the seller - "Merry Christmas!".

    Be kind to your fellow players folks, for friendship & comradery adds the greatest value to this game. Feel free to share any similar experiences below!

    submitted by /u/Noble-2-Kat
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese Lowsec Group Kills BOT Titan

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    EveMarketer.com's internal server is down!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Is anyone else having the issue that it wont get the buy/sell orders?

    submitted by /u/MasterGamer9910
    [link] [comments]

    A newbie in FW

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    I'd like to start learning pvp by enlisting for fw. I keep hearing that I'd best do so via an alt but I'm not clear why & how. I've been working on my skills for a couple of months now, having used an injector once as well. So if I create an alt to fight in fw, will I not miss out on all the fun that i could have with my main char with a lot more skills than a brand new alpha char? My second question is if fighting in fw is going to help me learn pvp at all anyway

    submitted by /u/HR616eve
    [link] [comments]

    Corvette PVP

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    I will be hosting a public corvette PVP Fleet on 12/26/2019 @ 01:30 EVE Time / 7:30 PM US Central! Anyone is welcome to come and fittings will be provided! We're going to need max numbers for this to work!

    If you are interested in coming along for the pews join in game channel: H1NT Pub

    UPDATE: THE EVENT WILL BE LIVE STREAMED AT: https://www.twitch.tv/aod_theshyEVENT FORMUP IS IN AMARR TODAY AT: https://www.twitch.tv/aod_theshy

    submitted by /u/VaiKasenumi
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me orient towards the right path

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Hey people, I have been back to eve and was wondering what ship would you recommend for 1v1 pvp just running around space and kill random encounters. I would prefer something related to drones, whatever it is. If you think I should not go this way for what I want please provide me with any other suggestions.

    Thanks a lot !

    submitted by /u/Nerz445
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Careers

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Hello all, I have fairly recently begun playing EVE Online and I joined a player corporation that takes part in many different types of careers. I made the mistake of investing a lot of time into training different skills for different careers (I trained up skills for basic PVE, mining, industry, and exploration) and at this point I find that I prefer exploration over my other skills. That being said, I may prefer to utilize exploration as my main career while partaking in mining and industry on the side to make additional ISK. Is taking part in multiple different careers a viable method of income in this game?

    submitted by /u/HumanBeing136
    [link] [comments]

    Noob looking for a group

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    I'm new to Eve and have always wanted to get into it more. My problem has always been the steep learning curve. Wouldn't mind finding a group of people to make that a fun experience. Send a message to my discord if you're up for it Schlimp#1012

    submitted by /u/Schlimp007
    [link] [comments]

    BRAVE fleet kills Rattlesnake

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:25 AM PST

    Need Advice on Exploration Ship PVE Only

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I am a returning player that has limited play time (2-3 hour windows 2-3 times per week). I focus on exploration, sneaking down to Null via Thera any chance I get. I do not PVP and when I encounter anyone I run. Sometimes I escape, sometimes I die. My question is:

    • What is the best ship to do PVE only explo? I am flying a Heron now. I can fly the Astero but it seems overkill especially since I do not PVP. Cheetah maybe?
    • Whichever ship is best, can you provide a solid PVE only Exploration fit
    • Of the Exploration skills available, which ones do you feel its a "must" to have at level 5

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/MadEquinox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment