• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Eve Online Your Personalized EVE Video Megathread

    Eve Online Your Personalized EVE Video Megathread


    Your Personalized EVE Video Megathread

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Please stop posting the same screen caps/observations of your videos over and over as separate threads and post them in here instead!

    submitted by /u/avree
    [link] [comments]

    This is the best screenshot I've seen in a long time.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Your Year in EvE is already better than Youtube Rewind

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Seriously. GJ CCP <3

    submitted by /u/Author50CO
    [link] [comments]

    CCP launches new anti-bot system

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Happy New Year!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    [Dev Blog] Your Year in EVE Video Data

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    These videos are awesome. Thanks CCP!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    EVE Solo PVP: Scorpion Navy Issue

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Wait a second....

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    What if all the bots ccp allows are just cover for their bots collecting data to play against human bots. Like machine learning training for the eve touring test. Like end goal ccp is actually super deep into AI and eve is the where skynet learns about humans in a sandbox.

    submitted by /u/nickyurick
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    I think my 'Sterling' Dress Blouse is bugged :(

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Droids in pieces.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    AAR: 1 Loki and 5 stealth bombers from trigger happy sacked 73 M.S.N droid barge.

    Br:https://zkillboard.com/related/30004224/201912310300/

    submitted by /u/jimsoprano
    [link] [comments]

    In case you wonder which song they used in the Year in EVE video. It's: MX269_21 - The Way Of Hope-13858

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    If you wonder how I found out: wanted to archive it unlisted on YT. Got copyright-claimed even before I was able to watch it after being processed.

    submitted by /u/Sn0opy
    [link] [comments]

    FRT DD their own Rorqual ?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    14 day n00b Drops 1.2 bill on Carrier books

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I was watching the new bro, I loled.

    He was looking at the carrier skill plan a few minutes earlier and accidentally hit the BUY button and injected the skills while in space.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtisticAnnoyingChickpeaOMGScoots

    THE CLICK OF DOOM

    From another angle

    Give him a follow and a lol https://www.twitch.tv/ginjaflame

    submitted by /u/KoldFusion
    [link] [comments]

    One year ago today...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    N0MEX and Eve lost one of it's pilots and friends. Mindful Visteen, Don, passed away on the 30th DEC 2018.

    You might be gone mate, but you aren't forgotten. Thinking of you and your family on this and pretty much every day...

    26 SEPT 1970 - 30 DEC 2018

    submitted by /u/SeraphEssael
    [link] [comments]

    Can I pvp as a noob

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    I'm like 5 days into eve. Can I fit a T1 rifter out and go pvp and do ok, or will I get destroyed no matter what?

    submitted by /u/afitz66
    [link] [comments]

    My Year-ish in EVE

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Greetings Capsuleers,

    I hope you all have had a great year in New Eden, because I sure have, or at least for the past few months. I picked up my EVE acct a few months back after going on a year break due to some IRL issues with a friend and a massive move to the mainland US.

    I missed playing this game and its neck and neck with Destiny 2 for the number 1 spot on my list. And I gotta say all the new expansions are absolutely excellent, the Triglavian empire looks like it's going to have some fantastic additions to the lore of EVE, and I can't wait.

    The myriad of communities and friendly corps that I have come across while exploring (at least those that don't nuke me immediately for simply existing lol) have definitely helped me be a more social person. I've seen some pretty amazing things since I started back up and I forgot how amazing this game can be some times. I can't wait to see what else the players have to come up with.

    I hope you all have a happy New Year and fly safe o7

    submitted by /u/FraggertheBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Killing your own supers?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/80694705/

    This isn't me picking on Horde, I'm genuinely curious. In fact, many nullsec organizations have been doing this lately it seems. Why is that? What am I missing here? Insurance payout or something?

    submitted by /u/moarpah
    [link] [comments]

    Returning pilot. What's up with PLEX now?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    So returning after about 5 years and I'm noticing that plex is sort of broken down into smaller shares and it takes 500 for 1 month of Omega. This is how I used to pay for my subscription back in the day, pretty simple....

    So now I'm looking at the market and prices for PLEX are all over the place... 23k plex for 3.3b... 5k for 3.5b.

    What's the actual value of PLEX now?

    Is it worth the hassle or am I better off shelling out the 15 bucks?

    submitted by /u/thecet90
    [link] [comments]

    Surely I can't be the only one?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Eve Online PvP - Rollin With Twitch Chat ( Hecate vs Drake )

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Canonically, how many people does it take to pilot each ship?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Playing the game I was looking at the size of the ships and holly... how many people does it take to pilot those things? I guess Frigates and Cruisers can be piloted by one person despite them being like 300 meters, but a what about a freighter, a supercarrier, A TITAN!?

    I'm sure those things are way too big to be controlled by just one person.

    submitted by /u/dariemf1998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment