• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Eve Online Last ship post for the year! A 12 inch Orca.

    Eve Online Last ship post for the year! A 12 inch Orca.


    Last ship post for the year! A 12 inch Orca.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    It really do be like that

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Someone just funded my Eve career for the next year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Returning player, haven't played since 2015 and only about a million skill points, I was asking people for help with a Tristan fit. Some really nice guy helped me out but I couldn't afford his fit he sent me. I explained that and asked if I could do it cheaper and he instead sends me 500m so now I could buy like a hundred of them.

    This community absolutely amazes me and I can't wait to lose them all.

    It'll take me a year to go thru this much isk.

    Happy new year!

    submitted by /u/JitaLocal01
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Years

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!

    submitted by /u/rdz981
    [link] [comments]

    New years meme! give us your shittiest fits you have

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    http://jukebox.today/horde

    Need shitfits and music for tonight

    submitted by /u/OscarsFakeTaxi
    [link] [comments]

    In celebration of new years me and a few others lit up Jita undock with Fireworks today. Thanks for a great year EVE! Here´s to 2020 being even better!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Nice try @CCP

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Fwaming Dwagons VS BOT - AAR with VIDEO

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    We tackled a carrier in our Static connection and BOT proceeded to warp in multiple caps to save it. A Chemosh came and we tried to hold it, but with supers on field and HAW dreads spread too far apart and tracking us, We couldn't hold them. We sacrificed 6 dictors to BOB. It was a SUPER LONG fight and we are glad we got some fun content. We had to reship several times to break these ships. We never really had more than 10 guys on grid during the fight. Lots of WH friends burning their way over when we had the supers/chemosh bubbled. Below is a link to the Video of the fight from my perspective. It was a 90 minute fight so I chopped off the reshipping parts and sped it up a bit. Enjoy!


    VIDEO OF FIGHT


    BATTLE REPORT

    EDIT because you are asking on discord...

    First ship was a nano kikimora

    Second ship was a Nano Zarmazd

    Third ship was a Draugur without links or an MJD (yes I know, it's strictly built for sig tanked AB kiki fleet)

    The little dude following me around the whole time was my backpack (alt in a command dessie with links)

    submitted by /u/atomdeathstroke
    [link] [comments]

    Brave - Not a SOTA - December 2019

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    New to exploration - Is this normal? Shattered wormhole system filled with Sisters of Eve ships and shoulder-to-shoulder wormholes.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/ybnBHXj

    Not all those anomalies are wormholes I'm sure, but half-assed random scanning would plunk down a wormhole each time I randomly picked an anomaly and started scanning it down. One half-assed scan revealed two unstable wormholes practically bumping into one another.

    I'm relatively new to EVE and exploration in general, so I've got no idea what any of this is. I googled around but couldn't really find much about it. Is this some kind of lore event thing? I want to find out more about what this is but information seems hard to come across.

    submitted by /u/da_vinci_overdrive
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Years!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Wishing all my fellow pilots a wonderful 2020! Hope you achi-EVE all your isk goals and make all this non aware pilots realize there mistakes. All the best!!!

    submitted by /u/XboneCity
    [link] [comments]

    Xenuria in a nutshell

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    To bring the EVE community together one last time before the New Years. Enjoy!

    It started with this:

    https://preview.redd.it/rzeni0j973841.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe9bdea92efcbc7f3d491f66e90a9e06ac3842c1

    Then it proceed to this:

    https://preview.redd.it/y0n6gq0i73841.png?width=868&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dbb77ac49f9cbe0e84c6cbe7cb46bf211546896

    Some fun facts, Xenuria tried to twist the challenge saying dex was given a 24hr notice.

    https://preview.redd.it/q99xie0n73841.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=394f77ad74127e3f99082291a9723cacfeb8aeb6

    Let's get together and laugh at Xenuria for getting dunked on so hard, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/527177323

    The Skybox was the true victor.

    submitted by /u/Dididoitrightlul
    [link] [comments]

    A great start to 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Settings reset

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Hey just wanted to gather some information on this thing. My power had cut out while eve was running and all my settings and window placements and neocomm reset back to what they were at default, is there anyway to revert these? All of my chat channels are also gone, the chat windows and the saved chats.

    submitted by /u/20Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Ive just started in EVE and this game seems interesting, but I have no idea what to do!

    any tips?

    submitted by /u/DankerTuba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment