• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Eve Online Farewell Mikasaa.

    Eve Online Farewell Mikasaa.


    Farewell Mikasaa.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Today we had to say goodbye to our brother, Mikasaa Senuro.

    Mikasaa was given notice just half a day ago that his cancer had taken a turn for the worse. Diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer, he was told to expect to be around for possibly a few months at best, and will be admitted to hospital within a week, where he will stay until he passes.

    He pinged corp discord with a farewell message:

    --------- hey guys, you might know me as mikasa or the really irritated guy. but tonight/today I'm writing on behalf of myself to let you know this is the end of my legacy. I'm going throught the final stage of cancer and this is my final farewell to all of you. to @[BO-LD] Munerich @[BO-LD] Nammo @[BO-LD] Onodor Ylkar'i and all the rest of you, you guys are my family and I love you all so deeply. I wish I had the opportunity to invite you all over to a silly party and catch some fishies. and at that note, i bid you all farewell and fly safely, ill see you all in the next life capsuleers. fly safe and may Bob bless you all. o7 capsuleers. also shut the fuck up vas 📷 ----------

    Mikasaa has been an integral part of BO-LD since the day he joined. Always willing to help in any capacity that he could, always willing to offer support and asking for nothing in return. Mikasaa has had his fair share of personal troubles, and always kept them to himself, not wanting to upset others. He is one of the most valiant and unselfish people that I have ever had the pleasure to know.

    As his parting wish, he offered up his Nano Nyx to Brave, wishing for newbros to get on a shiny killmail: https://zkillboard.com/kill/80956884/

    Then in true BO-LD fashion, he requested to have his Titan Awoxed by us, and invited TEST along for the ride: https://zkillboard.com/kill/80957398/

    Our brother Mikasaa, we cannot press F enough to pay respects. You will forever be in our hearts.

    You my friend are truly worth 100 camels. Fly BO-LD Brother, and be Free o7

    submitted by /u/_Nammo_
    [link] [comments]

    There is only crab

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Mikasaa Senuro's Titan sinks

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    He has decided to quit EVE. And his Ragnarok sank in our hands. o7 Mikasaa Fly Safe.

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/80957398/

    https://twitter.com/kotaneko28/status/1215823219942232064

    submitted by /u/kotaneko
    [link] [comments]

    Bought my first eve online book :)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Please word things better u/CCP-Convict. I thought someone had died ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    EVE PVP from 2004 from an old corp mate. How times have changed

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Solo PvP highlight video, hope you enjoy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PS356F_52A

    any criticism, pointers, or tips welcome. Have a nice weekend

    submitted by /u/Eptis_
    [link] [comments]

    CCPls bring navy destroyers from Echoes into Eve

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Free Carrier at the sun

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Starting EVE Online from EVE Echoes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Hello, I'm trying to get started on EVE Online, coming from EVE Echoes. Anyone have any advice on a Corp that could help a newbie like me get started in EVE Online... What skills to train at the start and not waste SP. I'm looking for a PVP oriented corporation in 0.0 and maybe help teach me some methods to earning some isk. I do plan on spending some real cash on Plex to get skill injectors to get me jump started.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SokarNox
    [link] [comments]

    Spanish Community Website

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Hello!

    Veteran players of EVE ONLINE we have created a website where we provide help for new players, news, tutorials, and much more for the Spanish-speaking community.

    Please if you want to help by trying to send some way to help us (advertising, tutorials) send your message to the following email: contacto@eveonlinespanish.es

    Url : www.eveonlinespanish.es

    Thank you for your help

    submitted by /u/EveOnlineSpain
    [link] [comments]

    Fun NS small gang fight - Almost 4B killed

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I'm getting into NS nano gangs now that I live in a WH with a NS static. My 3rd adventure into NS and we get 1B in loot and almost 4 B killed. This was one of the most fun fights I've ever had in Eve.

    I did play it a little safer than I should have in my Retribution, but I had 600M in loot at the start of the fight.... Lot's of mistakes, but lots of fun.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXimRqrQh0&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/Nobutadas
    [link] [comments]

    New Eden

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    CCPls: ACL Based Containers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    As someone who does a lot of industry I have always wished I could have a specialized container held by a master character but as long as others are docked in the station and are on the ACL for that container they would see it and be able to access the contents. Currently this is solved by using an alt corp so there are no issues with roles, corp hanger access, wallet access for industry jobs, etc. You can also lock BPOs down in the corp hanger, however for an average line member wanting to do industry with their alts in corp this isn't an easy option. This would make passing items back and forth between my characters on constant contracts a thing of the past. Let me know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/LadyOfWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a small gang Corp.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Looking for a Corp that focuses on small gangs. My schedule changes monthly but I have a bit of free time that I would like to invest in a group that is cool.

    submitted by /u/f_v
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting into?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I've only ever dabbled in Eve before, but never took the full plunge. Just wondering if the game is worth getting into this late in the game. Any info anyone can provide would be great. Thank you all for your time.

    submitted by /u/Hybrd_Cobra
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency conduits in Hisec 450 mill/h "My way"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Doing Emergency conduits in hisec space with SB Mach and 2 alts in bantams with shield reps for max payout.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_AaoPp2Jw

    submitted by /u/dok_regyri
    [link] [comments]

    Cruise missiles are slow and outdated. Give me hypersonic

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Why am I forced to fight with some garbage cruise missiles when Russia and US had already developed hypersonic missiles?

    They are not even in space but atmosphere and already have better rockets than me. Literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/Vae94
    [link] [comments]

    Old EVETV Promo Image (2007)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Expedition ship

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    So a while ago I got lost in a wormhole after going out exploring and the wormhole collapsed behind me. I decided to take it as a fun adventure and went to a lot of null regions and eventually found a wh leading close to home and cashed in all the explo loot. This was all done in a cheap probe.

    Now I'm thinking of fitting a ship specifically to live away from stations and journey around wormholes and do wh combat sites and any unrated sites in any space it may find itself in.

    Firstly I'm an alpha do that puts t3 cruisers out of the way. A ship that I think may be able to be up for the job may be a gnosis due to its versatility and scamming bonus. Of course it will have spare mods and a mobile depot to adapt to different environments.

    Can anyone point me in a specific direction? A fit would be massively appreciated

    submitted by /u/Galactic_dragon9
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Dock Workers for the Brawl !!! Great fun

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    New player looking for help with PI issue

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Hello there. I'm a newcomer to Eve Online, having joined the game about a month ago, and sought out new ways of making quick ISK. I watched videos about this topic on youtube, and I thought PI was pretty easy to do. So I did some research, figure out what I needed to do, and set myself up in-game.

    I loaded up my Nerus with a Plasma CC and headed to the nearest system with a Plasma planet. In the future, I wanted to manufacture POS fuel blocks and Plasma planets have 4 of the 7 planetary resources. I looked for the best place with decent concentrations of all four resource types and plopped the thing down. Now this.. this is where the trouble begins.

    I first tried to set up a launch pad near the CC, but I needed to upgrade the CC in order to run it. Understandable. So I clicked on the CC and the game immediately froze, ambient music went silent. After a few seconds it switched to my previous view of my Nerus, then back to the surface, then back again, and again, and again, until it froze entirely. I waited about two minutes and nothing happened, couldn't hit Escape and log out. I then went to my desktop and pulled up task manager to put it down.

    I original thought the game froze like that because my graphics were too high and couldn't load the animation for selecting an object (I didn't have a $2000 gaming rig, but I didn't have my mom's 10 year old laptop either. My PC was decent to say the least), so I logged back in, lowered some graphics settings and tried again. This time I thought it would work.

    Nope. Did the exact same thing. I went back in and lowered every single graphics setting as far down as they would go, still didn't do anything. I thought it was only the CC's animation that was freezing the game and moved on to the ECU's. Same. Exact. Fucking. Thing. Happened.

    I ran out of ideas. This wasn't like anything I had encountered before. I tried to contact the dev's about it but couldn't find out how to write an incident report. So now, here I am, looking to see if Reddit can help me with this. My current theory is that the animation for selecting buildings freezes the game, but what do I know about most of Eve? Please leave tips and suggestions below.

    Thank you. o7

    submitted by /u/QuantumSp00k
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions from noob.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    1) What profession should I choose? Personally I quite like the idea of production of stuff from minerals, but I heard it requires tons of skills to be profitable. Exploration would probably be fun? I still have to understand how probes work, but it seems unclear so far to me.

    2) After how much time will I be rich enough to sustain paying for PLEX with in-game money? Well, granted that I can spend around 1-3 hours a day playing.

    3) Any must have stuff I need to get/do as a noob? Any decent up to date tutorials on internet?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KG_Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Massive noob with massive request

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Right so I've been playing for two weeks now, got a Nightmare for PVE and rare incursions.

    My cap dies quick.

    I have 10 "Cap Booster 800"

    I can't see an option to use them at all while my cap is low?

    How do I use them?

    Do you have to be at a certain cap level?

    I feel like it's a dumb question but yeah I just couldn't figure it out after buying them.

    submitted by /u/Meraki-3
    [link] [comments]

    Project Discovery Job Prospects

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I'm level 104 with 99% accuracy looking for wiggly space lines, what level do I need to be before I can put this on my resume for a job at NASA

    Im only half joking because I'd like to be an astronomer and I actually enjoy doing it, how would I realistically put this on a resume and not have it scream 'i do it for the iskies'

    submitted by /u/DamnDirtyCat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment