• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Eve Online A joke

    Eve Online A joke


    A joke

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    CCP, Please add Standup Corpse Compactors

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    It would be wonderful if I could compress my corpse collections for transport. I have so many corpses that moving then is tiresome and requires a lot of time to move them to Jita to consolidate them into my main collection. Between donations and my corpse buyback program, my attempts to fill a station container with corpses collected from around New Eden would be greatly accelerated with the ability to compress corpses into a smaller volume, especially for transport in an interceptor or other small ship.

    Naturally, I understand that compressing a corpse is sort of a one-way thing, and that getting a pristine corpse out of the resulting cube of flesh would be quite difficult, so maybe add Standup Corpse Decompactors that specializes in this operation as a module for citadels aswell would be quite nice.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/GO_Nyxton
    [link] [comments]

    It's little things like writing my path in the stars themselves that make this game beautiful for a new player.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Got to love Local <3

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Horde Vanguard. sends greetings

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I think I found the one.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Was fitting my Raven when I got called into work to fix a server while I was in the middle of fitting my Raven (yay IT life) . 4 hours later I get home and snuggle up to my sleeping girlfriend and chat for a few minutes. She then tells me I can go "pew pew" if I want because she saw me excited while playing EVE earlier. I love her and I think she is the one.

    submitted by /u/springfieldnoob
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Hive Position Triangulation: 50%

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Current Value: 493 Mil (est)

    Notable Items

    • Intact Armor Plates: 12
    • Enhanced Ward Console: 20
    • Drone Transceiver: 19
    • Various datacores: 245
    • Decryptors: 28 (parity, optimized augmentation)
    • Single-crystal Superalloy I-beam: 29

    Crate Password: \o***

    Further information available when est. value reaches 750 million.

    https://preview.redd.it/ct38ntqx3aa41.png?width=184&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbfea0cb098be67bdd346f95c72dc5d082440750

    submitted by /u/Treadpidation
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to WingspanTT?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    He used to make some of my favourite Eve videos ever but he's been silent for a year or so? Does anyone know what happened

    submitted by /u/Toredwin
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer smaller or larger corps/alliances?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Please excuse the formatting..... I've been playing eve for about 5 months now. I originally joined a very small mining Corp in hi-sec, then moved to a very large alliance in null due to the lure of big ISKies..... I'm now considering moving to a smaller corp/alliance..... Now here's where the question comes in - do you prefer small or large corps/alliances and why?

    submitted by /u/Chunky_clouds
    [link] [comments]

    Reputation loss is dumb

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I am doing L4s for Sisters of Eve. Their Story Line missions boost standings with Gallente and Minmatar and hit Caldari and Amarr - we know that.

    Today I got a mission Pot and Kettle against Amarr. I declined it - started 4hour counter. Rng was not good with me and the next mission I got was.. Pot and Kettle. I declined that again agreeing that I will loose reputation. Ok, I lost standings with agent and 8 standings affected. Agent, Sisters Corp and Sisters faction clear. Their friends - overkill, but understandable. But I lost standings with Amarr and Caldari. No, seriously? I lost standing with Amarr cause I double declined to kill their ships?

    I wish CCP would add a bit of an extra mindful thought on all those standings losses.

    submitted by /u/olgleto
    [link] [comments]

    Was shaping up to be a fun fight

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    I guess we'll just have to take not feeding to the last independent alliance in Vale. And their goon friends.

    https://br.evetools.org/related/30000864/202001120400

    submitted by /u/Kumlekar
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Eve Echoes starting Eve Online need advice

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I spent ghe past month having a blast duringbyhe BeETA testing on Eve Echoes, I am looking for some advise for what skills are best what ships and corp i should join. I want to focus on industry and building big things, stations and capital ships. I am willing to fully invest in this game but I need some advice for how to move from here. My goal is to be in nullsec of wormhole space and build these things.

    submitted by /u/Suntzu360
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Soundcloud nearly vanished

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Overnight, it looks like the EVE soundcloud has lost nearly all of its songs. I did a quick search and found this post from just over a year ago pointing out the same problem.

    In the comments of that post, Falcon said he updated the Soundcloud credentials under his name, but now that he's gone it looks like those credentials need to be updated again.

    submitted by /u/eulers7bitches
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly disconnected from game and cannot log back in

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    So just randomly disconnected from game and now getting the error "a response was not received in a timely manner from authentication service."

    I also can't access any EVE Online service or login to my account on the webpage.

    There's nothing wrong with my internet and I'm in Australia.

    Anyone else having this problem?

    EDIT: this is basically me right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

    submitted by /u/PeterFiz
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the sorta Alpha Version of EVE Indy Offline

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Hi all 7o7

    Most of you lot probably know me as 'That REQ guy who whelps blingy shit' or 'Dat spreadsheet nerd #177013' and seeing as I don't login any more I now have more time to do other shit (Mostly procrastinate in bed). For a little bit now I have decided to try out my first big-ish coding and decided to turn my Main Eve Indy Sheet (Some of you guys might know the one. Complex and might shit itself while doing some calc). It is because of how big/complex that sheet was getting that I figured I should just try turning it into a program like Pyfa instead.

     

    So Introducing the first Alpha version of EVE Indy Offline

    Yes have a github link so you know I ain't using it to spy on you. Though the people that do look thru it will probably laugh at my shit coding and probably multiple coding standards violations :P

    Just extract the .rar and run the .jar file. No installing need and should probably work on any OS with Java installed (Yes I used Java for this thing don't question me).

     

    So what can this thing do right now?

    Honestly sorta jack shit that is probably useful.

    But here is the things is can do:

    • Add any type of Indy Job

    • Show input materials needed for a single and all added Manufacturing Jobs

    • Show Job Duration for every type of job

    • Self updating Static Database (For when CCP finally adds Shield Slaves Blueprints)

     

    Yeah that is fuck all right now. Honestly spent most of my time on the UI and getting this thing to be able to self update with new SDE files when it needs to. Though I am pretty fucking proud of the fact that I could get it to auto update its own SDE Files.

     

    So what shit will probably be added when the thing is done?

    Well the list of planned things:

    • ESI for Assets, Jobs and Market Values

    • Full Manufacturing breakdown of jobs down to the lowest level (Mineral, Raw Goo, etc)

    • All currently active Indy jobs so you can track all you current in game jobs

    • The ability to tell how many mats you are missing from a single or all Jobs and also how much you are missing from the structure it is being built in (So you know if you have all the mats but they are just in a structure next door)

    • Full on Assets lists and searching for both Characters and Corp assets (Yes I am pretty much going to try and shove my own version of Jeveassets into this thing)

    • Full on Charater info that show all your skills and current skill que

    • The ability to add in new indy jobs in game without having to login at all (If only)

    • Whatever crazy shit I think that this thing might need

     

    But yeah putting about this Alpha version to see if people are interested in it and also have people that can yell at me later on going 'Yo that shit is whacked FIX IT!'

    Also if you want to look at my sheets (I should probably get around to updating those at some point) or being able to easily yell at me that something in this program is broken I have my own discord server

     

    HypeSwarm

    submitted by /u/HypeSwarmFederation
    [link] [comments]

    Eve Fan Art & Wallpaper Portfolio

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    For those of you that don't know me my name is Rixx Javix in-game and for the past 11+ years I've been creating Eve Fan Art. In 2015 CCP produced eight of my ship posters and sold them at Fanfest and on-line, you can still find them sometimes through internet re-sellers.

    I thought I'd re-introduce myself and point you towards my portfolio. All pieces can be downloaded and used with attribution or as wallpapers, etc. There are over 1,600 pieces in the collection.

    Here are some collections that might interest you:

    The Shadow Series

    Eve Signature Wallpapers

    Eve Travel Series

    Eve Screenshots & History

    Eve Wallpapers Collection

    Eve Perspective Series

    There are other albums to explore as well. You can also find more of my work over on Deviant Art, although that portfolio is currently under construction. I'll be adding more work in the coming weeks.

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/RixxJavix
    [link] [comments]

    Another fun Sub Cap Brawl !! Thanks dudes

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    This just in: Actual image of Test's "eviction war" progress.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Odin's call picking up steam

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Elite viking roleplay trash tier feeding and running away.Please enjoy.

    https://youtu.be/2pa-WJOOvH8

    submitted by /u/Melinda_I
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for scanning. Specifically Data sites.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    I'm not sure there's much of a difference between scanning for different kinds of sights sites but I thought I'd ask just in case. At the moment I've just finished introduction to sites as an explorer. I only have eat scanner probes and I don't want to waste any, so if anyone has any tips that would be great. Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/Jesus_Christ_2
    [link] [comments]

    [BR-vid] Risk Averse

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    2020 Ishtar vs Stratios? Subverted vs Gecko?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Hello, I'm a new pilot to EVE and I love drones. I'm trying to figure out a good fun ship for PVE and maybe PVP... Ishtar vs Stratios? Subverted vs Gecko? What drone boat would you recommend and why? What is your fit? I like to plan ahead so I'm not wasting SP as I train.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SokarNox
    [link] [comments]

    Need helping understanding market transaction numbers, specifically the Broker Fee

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    So!

    Take this simple Market transaction as an example : https://i.imgur.com/VUnO7Vp.png

    Why is it that if I take out windows calculator, or my phone calculator, or any other calculator and substract 3.4% from 151,130.00 isk I get the following : https://i.imgur.com/dGUKno8.png where 3.4% = 5,138.42

    And yet according to Eve, 3.4% = 5141.10

    Apart from ticking off my OCD and making me question my understanding of basic math, I'm just plain curious as to what explains this? Trying to set up a spreadsheet for future market transactions and don't want my numbers off. Also, the Sales Tax does not seem to suffer from this issue as both my calculators and Eve seem to agree on what 2.25% is.

    Is the broker fee percentage rounded up? Or something like that?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Boomstick_Bruce
    [link] [comments]

    Sexy

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment