• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Eve Online [zkill] Entities flagged by Google will be renamed on zkill

    Eve Online [zkill] Entities flagged by Google will be renamed on zkill


    [zkill] Entities flagged by Google will be renamed on zkill

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Recently I've noticed several entity names being flagged by Google as "Adult: Sexual content". This is causing some problems for both SEO and Adsense. Since I use zkill has a hobby website to further my knowledge in these areas, as well as many others, I have taken action. Any entities being flagged by Google will be given an obscene flag in the database, at which point the code that keeps the information up to date will modify the name to "EntityType ID".

    Just because your name is sexual in nature doesn't mean I'm going to go change it. Only when it comes up as a policy violation will I take action.

    I'm sure someone will complain about free speech, censorship, etc. Please keep in mind zkillboard.com is my _HOBBY_ website - no one pays me to do it.

    Cheers! o7
    Squizz

    submitted by /u/Squizz
    [link] [comments]

    Bring something sneaky... like a BC.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Literally the worst Op ever.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    What happened in DW-T2I?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    https://br.evetools.org/related/30003682/202003210400

    It seems that The Imperium and UFC just got a fight in DW-T2I and UFC killed a bunch of RR dreads(also killed all of Muninns from RR and Dracarys.). Anyone know what happened there?

    submitted by /u/Indepedent_1
    [link] [comments]

    Ratting in 2020

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Silently cloaking up in Arton is fun!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    CCP what ever happened to this update the capital jump animation that was on SISI in november?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    [Dev Blog] The Fight Against Cheating in EVE Online

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Team, I need your help finding a song.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    And quite frankly, I can't remember if it was a teenage fever dream, or if it were real, but by god has it been haunting me for years and I can't find it.

    It was one of those player-made song remakes, to the tune of "American Pie"
    It went a little like "Whyyy, whyyy, why did my rifter die, (something something) train my skills up to 5, maybe next time I'll survive, maybe next time i'll surviiive.

    Every time that damn song comes on the radio it's forever ruined by the EVE remake of it creeping in my head like the cloaky camper just lurking in system, looming. Watching. You don't know if it's a spy, or if he's there for your pickle, but you're thinking about it.

    I want my closure. I don't want spiderman. I don't want my ISK doubled. I want this damn song.

    submitted by /u/PonetteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    How to avoid getting Hotdropped

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    100 Ship Challenge Highlights: The Atron

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Finally made us a video intro - Goryn Clade

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Light as a feather - Solo PvP

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Starting New Piracy Site

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I'm a bit bored and really want to try to keep the trade alive. So, I started a new blog at http://www.eve-piracy.com to talk about some of my pirate journeys in EVE Online.

    It's nothing much right now, but I will try to keep content coming with some guides, tips & tricks, as well my own personal pirate stories from my successes and failures. With that, here is my first post on my move to null, where I have started to test the waters ransoming victims out in Catch and Impass.

    https://www.eve-piracy.com/null-piracy/

    Feedback welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Tehfamine
    [link] [comments]

    PULSE - Faction Warfare Update, Lowsec Events, Twitch vs EVE

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Booster Question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Do all booster penalties take effect when the side effect happens or just some of the penalties?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the price of minerals spike in the last 3 months?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Coming back, anyone know?

    submitted by /u/EVE_Collaborator
    [link] [comments]

    Mission running Level 4 shiptype

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi. I now have standings to fly Lvl 4 Security Missions for caldari navy. Actually flying a Gila in Lvl 3.

    Whats next Goal in ships? CNR Tengu Rattle?

    Or what Else Kind of ships. Wanna fly only Lvl 4 in caldari space.

    Thx

    submitted by /u/LeQuark2020
    [link] [comments]

    2020 | Notoras News | March 20

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Skill Inject IRL?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    If you could skill inject 3 skills and 3 skills only IRL what would they be? Any and all IRL skills apply.

    submitted by /u/Ninja-Knickers
    [link] [comments]

    Snorf bad must shoot snorf grrr

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    #unplayable

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment