• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Eve Online Found this little Gem on an old HDD..

    Eve Online Found this little Gem on an old HDD..


    Found this little Gem on an old HDD..

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Gantry Bug is too criminal for HS corporations

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    DO YOU HAVE A CLEAR VISION

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    How many Titans does it take to kill a Battleship?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    CCP vs. The eve community be like

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    ��Absolutely no connection between the two ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Ok jokes aside, ccp, you have to do something about the dots.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I played a few hours of missions today and these red dots are torturing. EVERY single loot of wreck, every salvage, every mission item... It all makes the red dot come up. So it's up basically all the time. If I buy an item in the market, its lightens up too.

    I mean, come on. This is really very annoying and distracting to the game flow of eve. Like someone said, I don't have to be told there is a new item in the inventory because I put it there. I know its there!

    How can we get through to you guys? There is a lot of jokes now about red dots but underneath that is actually reality, and reality is, it makes the game annoying to play.

    I constantly feel like I need to find the new item and mouse over it so the red light goes away. Is this what you want to accomplish? Really?

    Come on. Give us an option to turn this off at least. This is not enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/LivingIncident
    [link] [comments]

    Spot

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    What do you name your ships?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Naming your ships is very important to help yourself against hostile D-scans, so what do you name your ships?

    submitted by /u/Allie_849
    [link] [comments]

    Jackdaws' Bizarre Adventure

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Horde's very own weeb FC Zach Deninardes wipes out a bee fleet using the power of friendship. (And smartbombs.)

    https://br.inyour.space/?s=1303&b=9007200&e=90&t=rv

    UwUs welcomed.

    submitted by /u/Cobrayi
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no! Now zkillboard too!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Day 3 of GOTG Evac: Its Going Well!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Good morning, and Happy post-Valentine's day my friends ♥

    Today I bring word of continuing collapse of the GOTG evacuation as it flees from Branch into Deklein.

    In addition to that, while incapping the Y-1918 cynojammer, PL/NC Lokis clashed with Hanzo Viper and his SIBSQ brethren. What transpired was a running battle across multiple systems, dropping of FAX and a HAW dread, reshipping frantically on both sides until eventually, SIBSQ was forced to retreat back home. Battle report can be located here, and good fight to Hanzo Viper and his sturdy Siberians.

    In the meantime, several GOTG alliances are in the process of shedding members. I previously mentioned the loss of Ibis Fleet which, per the posting of /u/Indepedent_1 has now joined the new Fraternity rental alliance Azure Citizen. Iron Crown remains a hollow edifice of what it once was, while Blood Demons Alliance has started to collapse as well. Going by the evewho profile of Wolframium it appears to be that BDA is Widotting into SIBSQ -- a curious move for sure.

    Roaming through Branch and most of western Deklein near the Branch border reveals the regions to be almost entirely devoid of life as the GOTG retreat continues. Tomorrow, the 5-P Keepstar in Branch is slated to die: given the dearth of GOTG pilots still active in Branch at this time, it is already dead.

    DEKLEINO DELENDE TEST

    HIC SEMPER SORTICUS

    submitted by /u/BL_HansZwaardhandler
    [link] [comments]

    Dear CCP

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    I think it is time to give you some credit. I have been playing since 2012, and have only submited 2 support tickets during this time. as i can remember, its been a while and im gettin old. So as you can figure spaceships is a genre i really like.

    one i like just as much is the wild west. So when Red Dead redemption came out on pc, i naturally jumped on the bandwagon. And its a good game, the single player is great. Good story and all that. the online part though, well i have 4 support tickets filed in one month...

    so your doing pretty good, despite all the stuff we the players and fans throw at you :)

    just thought it needed saying

    submitted by /u/MargreteVrede
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Regiment, Dracarys., and Iron Crown joined The Imperium?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Goons Ping: https://pastebin.com/fS5sy9ST

    Sort's announcement in Ranger Regiment QQ group:

    https://preview.redd.it/leuvk6lnj8h41.png?width=882&format=png&auto=webp&s=6629972d039c444d3cf332e07e2b5bb6664d7c84

    Sort's announcement for Dracarys.(?):

    https://preview.redd.it/2r97rq6rj8h41.jpg?width=364&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d09b848dde565a8c60d9f536d21f68fe6e0bf1e3

    I am not sure if the Sort's announcement for Dracarys. is true as it seems exactly as the one for RR except change the alliance name.

    Rumors say that RR will go to Period Basis and Drone Wang, the leader of RR, will go AFK as the result of losing the war.

    submitted by /u/Indepedent_1
    [link] [comments]

    New Item At Your Beach

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Hey all new player had a few questions about smuggling.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:26 AM PST

    1. Is it possible in this game.
    2. How do you avoid detection from concord to make a profit?
    3. Is it worth doing as far as slave trading like elite dangerous?
    submitted by /u/Smashedleek01
    [link] [comments]

    CCP made a new maze.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    It's evolving

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:17 AM PST

    We're just an "O" away

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I propose the name change from Reddit to Reddot.

    yeah??

    submitted by /u/SamuelTriptee
    [link] [comments]

    The galaxy, the universe, the �� .

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I did it, fellow trader bois! The story of my second trade (high-risk, high reward)!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    If you guys remember, my first trade deal gave me 20,223.43 ISK in profits. This is the story of my second trade deal in EVE, in which I make up to 15M ISK in profits!!

    It would probably be imprudent to give too many details about my location and cargo because I'm a noob and I don't want to be shot down while carrying valuable cargo. With that in mind, here goes...

    I found some expensive (multimillion-isk per item) items that had huge margins, and it seemed like a few of them were being traded every day. At that time, my net worth was about 70M ISK, and I had 40M in the bank. So even buying one of these items was a really big risk for me. So of course, I bought 11 of them ... and then I had to transport them through low-sec in my frigate. I was very paranoid during this. But I had only one shot, one opportunity to seize everything I ever wanted. One moment. I would rather capture it than let it slip. My palms were sweaty, knees week, arms were heavy...

    Ok, so anyway, I managed to get back into high-sec safely with my cargo, and I made some sell orders. At this point, my balance was only 48,000 ISK! I then had to wait a few days and update my orders every few hours, because I literally couldn't do anything else. But finally, today 8 of the items sold! So I finally have 679K ISK in profits, and I'm back to 40M ISK in the bank. When the rest of my items sell (and they will, because they're discounted), I will make an extra 15M ISK!! Not bad for starting out with only 40M! That's a 37.5% return on investment, even after taxes and fees!

    EDIT: I was going for a nice 3M profit on a 3rd trade deal (hauling) but instead I got wrecked by a gate camp and lost 8M instead. RIP. But this 15M still makes up for that loss, anyway.

    submitted by /u/Agent-008
    [link] [comments]

    ��Known carcinogenic in all nations recognised by the United Nations ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    CCP be like

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I think my corp is lying to us.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Okay, so i'm in a beginner corp I joined when I finally became active. They are a high sec corp who does not engage in, nor is eligible for war.

    FOr the last few weeks we've been war decced. We'll get a notice that says we are now eligible for war, then we'll be war decced by the same one or two corps, then we'll get a message that says we are no longer eligible for war. This is all within 30 to 60 seconds start to finish. We've also been instantly war decced once where there was no 24 hour notice.

    Everything I am reading online says this is basically someone infiltrating, anchoring something, deccing, us, then somehow getting rid of said structure.

    What we are being told is that it's an exploit.

    I'm not familiar enough about the game, but Im more of the opinion that this is poor corp security and since the structure is gone right away there's no way for them to track whos doing it but I'm just pulling shit out of thin air and it's probably very wrong.

    Id like to know whether or not my corp leadership team is full of shit, and either way I want to know what is actually happening so I can understand.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jrossetti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment