• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Eve Online I know 99.99999% of you don't care

    Eve Online I know 99.99999% of you don't care


    I know 99.99999% of you don't care

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    but I finally achieved one of my biggest Eve goals the other day, fully fitting and skilling a Capital ship. Can't wait to rage quit the game for a month when one of you motherfuckers ganks it.

    o7

    submitted by /u/hawkeye122
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you CCP

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Just wanted to say from about 400 of us in our group , thank you very much CCP for bringing back filaments, it's the best thing you've said since trolling thousands of people with the red dots

    Bring on the yeet fleets boyos !!!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/OhIhateNerdz
    [link] [comments]

    When moving your bots goes wrong

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/related/30003261/202002250700/

    While I was out securing the drone lands a very bold pve player decided to gate his rattlesnakes past a system where I had earlier killed a Nidhoggur.

    I decided to just gate my Hel with them and this was the outcome.

    GF and stop botting you fuck

    submitted by /u/Yonis_Pserad
    [link] [comments]

    [Hoboleaks] HAWs removed from Titans

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I go where the fees are lowest

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Seddow and FKF, ex Legacy FC’s in search of new content, realize it’s way easier to farm old Allies

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    CCP why not reimburse pilots who were active and affected by the DDOS when it was happening not just those who are currently subscribed after the DDOS? 4 Accounts subbed during the DDos, 1 currently.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Back in 2011, stuck in Kodiak, AK playing EvE Online with my friends. This game is deep (like space). Forgive me.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    [Dev Blog] Broker Relations - Big changes to market mechanics and fees coming.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Accounting question.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know if ESI is capable of telling which fees came from which orders or are we going to have to do this by hand in order to determine profit/loss like Bob Cratchit in Victorian times?

    In any case CCPlease can we get order #s to track them with?

    submitted by /u/ThuriferCenser
    [link] [comments]

    Memes - Market Edition

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    What's in it for Corps?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    So, there are lots of Corps that seem very keen on recruiting people, any people. But I'm a bit of a loner and don't care for fleet OPs. So if I join a Corp, what's in it for them?

    I joined one years ago, but after I moved everything to their base, they booted me, so I lost all my stuff as I couldn't retrieve it. I stopped playing after that.

    Getting back into the game, I'd hate for the same thing to happen, but I'd like to be out in the frontier.

    Do Corps benefit from people like me who don't do much team based stuff?

    submitted by /u/Holy-Paladin
    [link] [comments]

    [SISI] Capacitor booster tiericide

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Sisi has what looks like capacitor booster tiericide. Only "compact" boosters are included so I am not sure if the tiericide is fully there or not.

    Compared to meta 4:

    Heavy:
    PG: 1750.0 => 1575.0
    CPU usage: 40.0 => 32.0
    Duration: 12.00 s=> 12.75 s
    Heat Damage: 3.2 => 3.4

    Medium:
    PG: 150.0 => 135.0
    CPU: 25.0 => 20.0
    Duration: 12.00 s=> 12.75 s
    Heat Damage: 4.0 => 4.3

    Small:
    CPU: 15.0 => 12.0
    Duration: 12.00 s=> 12.75 s
    Heat Damage: 5.3 => 5.7

    • Improved fitting but slower cycling.
    • Currently T2 and meta are effectively equally effective (the volume difference doesn't matter when using larges or second largest charges). After change T2 gives more capacitor than meta.
    • No changes for faction.
    • Storylines got reduced fitting requirements too.
    submitted by /u/hirmuolio
    [link] [comments]

    Evesterdam 2020?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there will be an Evesterdam 2020? Last year the event was in March and previous years in Autumn. Any leaks, teasers or hints of an event would be awesome. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jmccormac001
    [link] [comments]

    Alliances ranked by ZKill: 2007/12 - 2020/2

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    After doing an influence map timelapse, I thought ZKill had some cool data to visualize as well.

    This is a bar race type chart, that shows which alliances were blowing up the most stuff over a period of about 12 years. Shown is the 3-month rolling average of destruction which should be fairly similar to the "recent" ranking on ZKillboard. The result is a bit chaotic at times, but I think it works well enough to warrant a video.

    https://youtu.be/c-uGfelHRsk

    Note that the data used may include suicide kills, sotiyo's or otherwise and shouldn't be used as a "this is the best pvp alliance ranking".

    submitted by /u/tellios4
    [link] [comments]

    My fears on the lockdown to contain the virus spread and my hopes to keep my "sanity" playing Eve

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    So I don't usually talk about my personal problems to others except my psychiatrist, but since I'm doing this anonymously and I really feel the need to share my feelings with a community I feel part of I am going to take the risk of sounding ridicoulous and try to fight my shame.

    I'm gonna start by saying that I'm diagnosed with OCD and psychotic tendencies, last year I spent 2 months in lockdown in a psychiatrich hospital and slowly started to recover from 7 years spent in lonelyness with suicide thoughts and attempts. With medication and help from doctors I managed to get released and try to start a new life. I got to be a very social person, even though I didn't manage to acquire some new "actual" friend. I enjoy hanging out in pubs and parties (I know I shouldn't drink on medication but doctor closes an eye on that since I don't do drugs anymore), reacquired confidence to talk to girls and have had also some success with them. My life just started to evolve in a good direction.

    Until recently.. I live in Italy in of the one the northern regions that has currently infections from the corona virus. Public places are all closing down due to the regulations in place and for the panic that is spreading. My social life is about to go downhill once again and it may be for a long time, I fear my symptoms will resurface and I'm already having panic attacks.
    I'm way more afraid of the quarantine then the contagion. I'm afraid of lonelyness, the closer person I have to me now is a girl (sex mate) that has a boyfriend and of course will stay with him during this period instead of spending time with me. And I can't ask her to do otherwise, it's just natural for it to be that way and I may very well end up losing her because of the lockdown.

    All I fell that I have right now is my medication (witch I can't exagerate on) and Eve online (witch i feel i can exagerate on). I humbly ask you all to keep this game engaging and wage war on each other for the most non-sense reason. Ping like mad, take fights, make me have my first titan kill.
    Save me from my madness by keeping my mind occupied with something fun instead of ratting your hearts out. I'll be in space every day almost all day, you will see me even if you won't know it's me. I will be in every major battle, on the Horde side.

    Thank you for reading and sorry if i wrote in bad english.

    submitted by /u/suprnova91
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder if I got enough space??? CCP please fix this im not pressing a million OKs

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    When you have to make that 40 jump troop back home from the store.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Wheres my ore ccp?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    is ratting always super boring?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I'm new to the game, started a week ago and i started ratting, I put up my probe scanner and go to anomaly training sites or gurista hideouts, but after a while, I get bored of killing those guristas and getting a couple of isk for doing so. Is ratting really this repetitive where all i do is just shoot the same enemies with a small challenge? Is there like a big reward for completing a gurista hideout? Do you keep doing the same thing all the time? Where is the fun in ratting?

    submitted by /u/alive_user_of_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Wormholes are fun. 3 Guardian BLAP vs 7 Vindi + 7/8 Capitals BLAP. Spicy Bois vs Eat My Shorts. 50 Billion Isk killed.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/cuFzFsgVOlE
    50 Billion related
    AAR.
    Initially started with us catching Leshak and few guardians in shared static.
    They parked Ninazu and bunch of guards in their home, hole was massed a lot and figured, if we reship properly for this fight they will just run away, so went with very questionable setup.
    Lots of freestyling and mistakes but a blast.
    Notable moments -
    We had 3 guardians for logistics, for comparison you need like 5-6 to tank 1 Naglfar comfortably with Prophecy as your links boat. Do the math, its like 15 guardians needed to tank them in the the worst moments, also at which point you are being alpha'd from grid.
    We cut out their key ships before they managed to put their shit together, they were baiting us for long time, so that's a surprise.
    Hero Kitsune jamming their Webs half fight.
    Yolo bumping enemy Nag - does it even accomplish anything?
    Triple boxing Leshak and main scout - feelsjeko
    Our Nag lived without shield links under 4 dreads.
    Our Nag warped away under 4 dreads, lmao.
    More caps on grid than we have people on comms.
    Old friend was in chain and is now in Dock Workers, so that worked out and they helped out to delete last caps on grid.
    Edited just basic things, took few hours. Wanted to make a really epic video but no time and skills, someone has to play EVE too.
    Last but not the least, we are recruiting few decent or ambitious pilots.

    submitted by /u/Eddie_next_door
    [link] [comments]

    How would you win a t1 cruiser FFA?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Just say hypothetically you had a t1 cruiser FFA coming up over the next few days.

    What would you do to win it?

    Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/ethan_zoromir
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to take over a small personal corp

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Any advice on how I would go about finding someone with a small personal corporation that was founded 2019 or before and buying it? Yes, I could create a corp but the early founding date is key.

    submitted by /u/burnernotused
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment