• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Eve Online ninja looted an incursion fleet that died during this recent server failure

    Eve Online ninja looted an incursion fleet that died during this recent server failure


    ninja looted an incursion fleet that died during this recent server failure

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:39 PM PST

    EVE IS KILL ONCE AGAIN

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    submitted by /u/Yonis_Pserad
    [link] [comments]

    Eve is kill

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    R/eve

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    The Chinese have some interesting things to say

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    This guys are making eve for sure great again xD

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    I need to stop focusing on my life so much. It's getting in the way of Eve

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I started playing about two weeks ago and I've realized that my lifestyle is not healthy. My net worth is only like, 11 million ISK. I'm going to need to make some changes, my life is way too all-consuming for me to get anywhere in this game.

    I think the gf needs to be the first to go.

    submitted by /u/ThunderinSkyFucc
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny can't help but salvage.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    So after large battleship fights between Goonswarm and Panfam there's always those people who go out and try to ninja loot.. This time myself and another were sat watching a Enforcer that had been hanging around in system sniping people on a NPC station undock.. We decided that he needed to be baited out and killed.

    While I sat cloaked in my arty Loki watching the station grid, Sps (a very skilled small gang pilot) was out poking Johnny Rahs salvaging probe.. For anyone who knows Johnny will know that he will never be able to resist the urge to loot and salvage.

    Johnny uncloked in his enforcer trying to snipe sps, he managed to tackle him and started to wear down on his sheild while I got into warp to assist. I landed on grid and finished him off with 1 volly.

    Good fight and was pretty happy with finally getting to blow him up after watching him cloaky camp for a few days. Icing on the cake was that he then warped his probe back into the middle of the wrecks knowing I was still sitting on grid.. He landed 50km away from me so I also claimed his probe.

    Not hugely note worthy for many people but for me it's a huge improvement in learning the art of baiting and hunting.

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/81464832/ Enforcer https://zkillboard.com/kill/81464965/ Probe

    submitted by /u/Elkin_Sklor
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of the largest battle this year

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    https://br.evetools.org/br/5e3dcc5fd3dea30017f90667

    Pandafam and friend(TEST?) vs Goons + DeadCo. for the hull timer of a SBSQ Fortizar in PF-QHK. About 2500 characters were shown in the system and caused a tidi of 5%. Pandafam won the fight by dropping about 150 titans and more 100 supercarriers. The total lost in the battle is 163.2b while Pandafam lost only 38b in it

    submitted by /u/Indepedent_1
    [link] [comments]

    From Wormholes With Love and Guardian's Gala

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Ghosts from STAIN are killing you again

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Glorious capsuliers,

    This winter, mighty Test Alliance Please disband, tried to clean STAIN from all gypsy structures as you know. Their will was so strong so they took all their elite force and killed one gypsy allied Keepstar and some useless Athanors and Raitarys. In their believes they see that all STAIN is down and will not rise like a phoenix.

    So please take a small gift from STAIN ghost.

    https://reddit.com/link/f0od7c/video/sh0re6yqqnf41/player

    From STAIN with love. (c) dezigan

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/81486345/

    submitted by /u/Nicho_Sse
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Bombs Make Me Smart Moms

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    PLEX for GOOD for the Australian Bushfires: The Results | EVE Online

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Thematic Launcher - CCPlease

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I just want a thematic launcher again so I can feel more in the universe.

    submitted by /u/Ozera_
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get a feature which autoreturns probes to ship upon disconnect?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I just lost 2 sets of sister's scanning probes to disconnects while in wormhole in a span of 30 minutes. Both disconnects happened during actual scanning. Thanksfully, I was in nullsec when it happened first time. Second time... well, I am fucked.

    I know probes autoreturn on warp to other system, why isn't there a feature of them autoreturning on disconnect as well?

    submitted by /u/KG_Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Starting the game from Zero, Need somes tips.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Hey, i got a character who has approximatively 60m SP, but the last time i play was in 2014.

    Some friends from Eve Echoes renew with Eve Online, i want to do this too, but with another goal:

    Starting from scratch.

    So as an old fighter of Eve online, i need some tips to have a smooth experience, what's your recommandation (race, ship type, activity...) ? (i will be focused in combat)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/malboyoo
    [link] [comments]

    Game just opened 400 chats for me and killed my fps

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    CCP Aborts Attempts to Support Planned Platforms after DDOS Event

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    friendship friday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    it's time to forget about in-game standings and just be nice to each other because we're good men (◡‿◡✿)

    you know the rules, it's friday so it's time for this week's friendship friday nice thread. in this thread, we post without any caps at all and we post what we appreciate about eve and the people who play it. (◕‿◕✿) here are the rules:

    • do not use any capital letters. if someone forgets this rule or does not follow it, don't be that guy/gal. we're all about positivity and acceptance here, no matter the grammar (✿◠‿◠)

    • talk about what you appreciate or what is good with eve, or life, or whatever else you're appreciative of this week (◕‿◕✿)

    • players will agree with you in all lowercase

    • talking about what we appreciate will form a positive relational bond in the eve community

    happy friday friends, hope you all have relaxing weekends (◕‿◕✿)

    submitted by /u/Windsigh
    [link] [comments]

    at 4:20pm EST EvE is again Die!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    CCPffs

    submitted by /u/Tolowim
    [link] [comments]

    Connection update round 3! Check you grammar edition

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Welp. I'm stuck in a 7 years old mission.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    So, I tried this game in a Steam free trial 7 years ago and I liked it but back in the day you didn't had the option to be F2P. Recently Scott Manly and PLEX for GOOD remember me about this game and learned that a F2P option is available so I thought: "Now that you have a degree in aerospace engineering, maybe this time you will understand the game" (PS: I don't)

    I used my old account and started and ended the industrial career mission. The combat ones where already finished.

    My problem is with the exploration one. It was already started and i finished the first mission. But now in the second one its asking me to find an Anomality site: Ore. But after scanning the whole system to the point of finding a wormhole and the other training sites I realized that I'm trying to do a legacy mission and that anomaly training don't exist.

    Basically I explored so hard that I found an alternative time line.

    Picture: https://i.postimg.cc/BbnkLQ5N/Proof.png

    I started a new character and never asked for this.

    I will try to contact support to see if it can be solved but I found this story fun enough to share in Reddit.

    submitted by /u/Angel24Marin
    [link] [comments]

    How to Zarmazd

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment