• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Eve Online A public apology

    Eve Online A public apology


    A public apology

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Hello, most of you probably detest me as the Coalition curator. For the past year or two, the coalition map has been broken. I have my website which is hosted by Rischwa which lists coalitions. That being said I have done a poor job of maintaining this due to volatility in my r(eeee)eal life. Please feel to message me here or in game with updates for the list. Going forward I hope Verite and I are able to work together to fix the map.

    I am sorry for the lack of communication. If you're extremely interested in the coalition map I wouldn't mind someone who would like to help, specifically in the EU tz, as talking to diplos is the best source for coalition info

    submitted by /u/Chuggi
    [link] [comments]

    GPD Tristan no# - 12.5x9.5" watercolour on paper

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    It took a while but I finally made a 7 inch Hulk! Can you taste the veldspar? ��

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    These dots are scarier than random roaming Triglavs

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Sov Warfare is fun :red dot:

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Many moons ago, (2 days ago), brave warriors of Adversity and Nothing Comes to Mind set about the herculean task of taking the I-Hub in VVV stager, 4LNE.

    Today comes around and all the banners were called, resulting in a fearsome 25 man fleet of covert lokis, dictors and entosis ships standing their ground and battling the defenders fleet of kitchen-sink battleships.

    Entosis operations were proceeding rather well, however VVV were summoning more and more random battleships and bridging after us.

    However, a set of eyes on the keepstar noticed something peculiar,

    "All these battleships are warping really slowly away from the keepstar"

    "The titan looks like hes aligning after them..... oh the titan is going too"

    The brave titan pilot, having been fleet warped by his FC decided to take the gate, and managed to evade bubbles long enough to make his escape....

    .... by jumping to the beacon in their staging where he was immediately tackled.

    So begun the discord battle to rally enough mens in order to keep him tackled long enough to rally warriors to behead the noob.

    After 30 minutes (felt like years) of 12 dudes tackling a titan on grid with a staging keepstar back up arrived and the tar got chopped. Thanks to Marshy and Pando and friends for bringing the power.

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/81762519/

    Entosis battle - fail

    Unexpected titan frag - success

    <3 VVV CAO

    submitted by /u/WTB_Killmarks
    [link] [comments]

    CCP 9000

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    C5 to Solo leshak vs Astrahus

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    So this starts off as a fleet to do a c5 combat site. I bring a lashak on one account and a Nestor on another account. The sites goes very good until we fight the drifter which we end up losing our cap chain and having to warp away, at this point I'm a little panicked because my Nestor blew up in warp but my leshak was still ok, we exit warp at a wh I jump through on both accounts and as I look the wh closes and I see my capsule and leshak setting there. We had warped to a wh we had crited before, we started the site and now I am stranded in this random c5 wh with my probe scanner in my cargo hold in the leshak and a capsule from my Nestor, so earlier in planning this I knew I had the nestor so I took my mobile depot out of the leshak. So I'm about to just self destruct my leshak since they are no way for me to get out but instead I see a astrahus in system I warp to it try to dock and can't, so then I realized it was in low power mode so I start shooting it before long the shield and armor are gone and now I have a timer. So fast forward to today I almost missed the timer due to real life stuff but made it back from my phone with 4 mins left and start shooting it I do this for a little over a hr hoping something drops to let me fit my probe launcher or something that can scan. So I blow the astrahus up it drops a buzzard and a lot of other stuff I scan a exit hole and my Corp comes in to help haul stuff out lol.. So my leshak was able to solo a astrahus out of a mistake to find my way back home. Also thanks to all the Corp members that helped out. https://zkillboard.com/kill/81754555/

    submitted by /u/ghosteatcher01
    [link] [comments]

    Volta + Blopsec View VVV Titan kill (comms)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oSyhpmsuk

    Forgive the video source, was set to desktop the whole time -_-

    submitted by /u/Galgaram
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently >100% resists and negative EHP are still a thing. Red Giant Wormholers beware.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    I, Reddot

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Tokyo Nyx

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Now we know how cats feel...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Is this pretty or blinding to you?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    VVV Titan down

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

    What happens if player who accepted courier contract fails the contract and doesnt have enough ISK on his character to pay for collateral damage?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:20 AM PST

    I need to send many things to jita,some are pretty valuable, I want to make sure I dont lose them. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sotorp25
    [link] [comments]

    Solo POS wormhole

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    I've been living in WH for almost 5 years now with corps ranging from C1 to C6. After the last eviction, I decided to go solo for a while and remembered someone mentioning the fun of setting up a POS in a C1/C2/C3, clearing sites, hunting those unlucky enough to enter your system, doing PI to sustain your POS, huff gas, mine asteroids and producing your own ships and while defending your own POS in your own system. A self-made capsuleer.

    Now, I'm rich enough in-game, so I don't care about there being more profitable ways to do anything, I just wanna have fun while having a challenge, while manufacturing my own stuff.

    So all I'm wondering is:

    • Is it somewhat the way I described it?

    • If not, what did I miss?

    • If so, are there any guides to how it all works, not just statistics on EVE-wiki but actual player reference? (only finding prehistoric posts)

    • Also, we blew up many citadels in the past but always left the bubbled POS's, does that mean that in general POS's are left unchecked or are there corps who treat POS's like a abstinence teen boy treats a fleshlight?

    Kind regards,

    G.R.

    submitted by /u/Djjilis
    [link] [comments]

    First time in 5 years I haven't felt bad letting my account lapse

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Unsubbed three accounts - won't be back until they overhaul FW. Sadly, I don't expect to be back. I wish you all a farewell.

    submitted by /u/caravellex
    [link] [comments]

    Just stumbled across this Kill Mail here and like the fit, planning to copy that. Any improvement ideas?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    �� It was all a clever marketing trick for Humble Bundle's sale this week ��

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Fwaming Dwagons and Fwends Frag No Value Nyx/moros/thanny. AAR/Video in description

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Fwaming Dwagons tackled a couple caps and fight escalated with a nyx/moros/thanny and other sub cap kills. Big thank you to Volta/HK and other friends for the assist on this one. Lots of great PVP content was had on both sides.

    Battle Report


    DANK VIDEO OF FIGHT WITH SOME COMMS - Special Thank you to Amulet Ikitursa for putting the video together.

    submitted by /u/atomdeathstroke
    [link] [comments]

    Hs-wh cooperation

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Is there a hs mining corp interested in mining in wh? We are a small corp in a low class wh doing mostly pve, there is a potential for mining in almost safe environment and ease of access as we have a hs static. Tell me what you experienced people think of that kind of cooperation. Thnx in advance

    submitted by /u/BladtheVlad
    [link] [comments]

    busiest wormhole entrance

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    A theoretical question. (Maybe smb has some experience?)

    Which wormhole system would be the most busiest?

    1) One that has an entrance from a busy hisec system, like Jita? (Lots of curious noobs?)

    2) One that has an entrance from a system with most npc kills? (Lots of pvpers)

    Or any other one?

    I was flying for 5 hours in my manticore from WH to WH and during that time i saw one ship on my d-scan only.

    submitted by /u/lxknvlk
    [link] [comments]

    2019 End of year korean specter fleet

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Red Dots spread to other games. WHO emergency meeting in hope to stop the spread. North Korea on red alert for possible infection as world order starts to crumble.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment