• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Eve Online [zkill] A sad example of our community

    Eve Online [zkill] A sad example of our community


    [zkill] A sad example of our community

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Thankfully, 99.9% of the Eve community is just awesome. Unfortunately, there are some bad apples:

    I think he's unhappy?

    I get messages like this every few months. Back in 2013, someone even showed up at my apartment, I wasn't home but my gf at the time was. The person tried complaining about EveWho, she told him to get the fuck out of her face with his lame ass bullshit. RIP Sonya.

    Eve it too real for some...

    submitted by /u/Squizz
    [link] [comments]

    XIX titans didn't wash their hands

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    "They'll fix you. They fix everything."

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I cancelled my gym pass and bought Ω-time to self isolate.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Big brain

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Remember to make sure your drone boat has drones before you go into the abyss

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    First attempt at a LEGO drake. 1/2 credit goes to my 5yo son.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    We are Zorya Triglav

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Shoot your local Donut Dealer

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    0IF Dreadbomb - Quarantine Crew

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    So uh....saw this in an abyssal.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    2 XIX titans down today

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/82545667/

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/82545603/

    Anyone wants to provide details or AAR about this?

    Update: 2 more titans down just few minutes after(Erebus,another Avatar)

    Final Update: fifth one

    The final br: https://br.evetools.org/related/30000522/202003221900

    Well,I didn't expect that XIX can feed 5 titans and 3 nyx to Panfam and Volta so quick

    submitted by /u/Indepedent_1
    [link] [comments]

    [Factionwar News] Prism, Asakai and Ikoskio are liberated by brave galmil forces, concluding the liberation of Kurala Constellation. Official Statement from NADSC.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Pando's FC Chat #23 - Mutafakaz & Bjorn Bee

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    In Rust We Trust 3 – Minmatar PvP

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    who use battle hauler? share your expirience

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Desktop background I made

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    .UFC. - 2020 Run Devil Run

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Need some advice for money making

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Got into Eve pretty recently but I've had a hard time bringing in isk. I know about the career missions and I've almost finished those up, but I'm going to need another way to make money. I've tried exploring and I love it, but I've been clapped every single time. I want to know if any of you guys have some good advice for easy ways to bring in some extra cash or a good method for getting money.

    submitted by /u/BeefStew360
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old article about an eve heist

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys i remember reading 10-12 years ago a long post by a dude who ripped a bunch of money off of corporations on an elaborate blueprint scam.

    I can't remember too many specifics but it was a 1st person memoir that was really well written. He was hosting Corp leaders on irc chats and creating fake accounts to dm them posing as other buyers fur blueprints he didn't have. He was using the public library as his telephone number for conducting business aswell iirc.

    Sorry to not have more details. I think maybe o read this in pcgamer? I just started getting into eve and it reminded me of this incredible article I'd read. If anyone knows of this I'd be so stoked to read it again. Thanks!

    Edit: I found it! It was the great scam by night freeze:

    http://www.wirm.net/nightfreeze/part1.html

    submitted by /u/vylain_antagonist
    [link] [comments]

    A strange entity(s?) seen around...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    When you haul in dangerous space, you need to learn the customs and names of the people and places you commonly pass through, It's polite to respect their routines (and good to know when they're asleep) as it will keep your cargo from filling the void with more junk.

    But the more you fly, the more you begin to notice certain things, things you never really thought about until you see it enough.

    I move goods primarily through the Venal Region, The Guristas and their Capsuleer associates always need something moved and are willing to pay for it; I for my part am always willing to take their ISK and not ask questions; Capitalism at its purest.

    But recently i've begun to notice an anomaly on my favored route, one I glossed over in the past. In two systems, a bit apart from each other, if my memory serves me right, are two pilots with very similar names: Man Bearpig and Woman Bearpig. These pilots both fly Caldari class Corvettes and sit a few hundred Kilometers off a gate. Perhaps monitering, perhaps watching but always there. I've tried to deduce what their motives but cannot seem to discern them.

    I'm asking this now, for curiosity strikes me. Does anyone know who they are or what they're doing? my current theory is they're Capsuleers that have been mind-controlled by Rogue Drones but I've been told I have a wild imagination.

    submitted by /u/Waltren
    [link] [comments]

    Quality of Life suggestion, moon ore compression

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Currently regular ores can be compressed, but not moon ores. It'd be nice to be able to compress the moon ores for easier transport to a rigged refinery for max yield rate.

    submitted by /u/Chendow
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate Story - A Night of Mining

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    2020 | Notoras News | March 22nd

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment