• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Eve Online It's 2020 diplos. Treat your corp members right or another corp will.

    Eve Online It's 2020 diplos. Treat your corp members right or another corp will.


    It's 2020 diplos. Treat your corp members right or another corp will.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Astrahus Redesign

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Virgin nano pilot vs chad capital gatecamper

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    tishu killboard warrioring stronk

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Thanks Bjorn

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    For showing CCP how fun it is to shoot a revelation with subs in 10 percent tidi.

    submitted by /u/hy_wanto
    [link] [comments]

    Hey CCP, how about giving some more love to Battleships by dropping the fitting requirements for Torps?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    seriously, i've been dreaming of a day when i can get a proper amount of tank on a torp bs

    submitted by /u/ChocoScoots
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile in Provi...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    In Rust We Trust 2 – Minmatar PvP

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I-Hub Battle B-WPLZ - A Bean Perspective

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    SISI Bomber Practice: Rattle, Golem, Phoenix

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hard try Prop less Maelstrom (270mil price)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    What can I do to protect myself from getting ganked while mining in high-sec?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm scanning and keeping myself aligned to a station and not going AFK.

    Still got ganked by a dude in a cloaked ship in .6 space.

    Newbie looking for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/_mean_gene_okerlund_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get Icelandair to reimburse Fanfest bookings ?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    Before I start, I know that this post is strange, I know that it is not EVE related, but I really don't know where to post if not here.

    My wife and I both have already existent lungs conditions that make us guaranteed severe cases if exposed to COVID-19. In this regard, we are stuck at home under strict instructions of our doctor. We were expecting to go to Island for Fanfest and our flight is scheduled for next saturday (the 28th).

    Canceling everything was pretty easy, even the hotel booked under CCP's offer was very kind and give us a year long of credit to rebook, the only part that is problematic is Icelandair being real assholes with this.

    Basically, when all of this started, I asked them what to do and I got told that for now nothing changes but if borders start to close, they would issue travel credit. Perfect, since we wanted to go to Iceland anyway, Fanfest or not. About two weeks after, borders start to close and governments roll quarantines. New call to Icelandair to get travel credit and close the issue, when it seems that they turned their jacket and now ask for people to book a new flight blindly, not knowing how the epidemic will evolve nor if it will be possible to have work holidays at that moment.

    It's pretty outrageous really, even Air France who has a shitty reputation was honest and canceled it's flights. So basically, we either need with Icelandair to book a new date blindly, or cross fingers for the flight to be canceled which would result into a refund. How stupid can one be to think that issuing refunds is a better business move then giving travel credit ?

    So basically, I wanted to know if anyone else is in that situation, and if any solution is possible ?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Logan-Aigaion
    [link] [comments]

    Citadels

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Greetings all!

    I have been flying around all kinds and space and I am noticing a trend I did not expect, citadels, citadels everywhere. My past experience with this game was if any nice gentleman found a pretty sandcastle in space their first instinct was to knock it over. But, I am seeing these things everywhere! Are they just that much of a pain to take out?

    submitted by /u/TheGreatVillageIdiot
    [link] [comments]

    On and off player looking for advice.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I've not really been playing Eve that consistently recently but I love the game and want some advice to really get into it. I have around half a billion isk which I made largely through nullsec exploration and haven ratting in a VNI before they changed that but I always wanted more.

    The idea was that I'd get enough money to trade properly but those plans were quashed when I realised that taxes were increased and I've had similar luck elsewhere. I find something that could be lucrative or that I might enjoy and then there's some roadblock that prevents me from getting into it.

    I am an alpha player because I never find myself playing consistently enough to pay for omega and that's probably causing some of my issues. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to earn isk more consistently than exploring? Is it even worth getting back into the game because last time I was playing there were significantly fewer players. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kwsagitarii
    [link] [comments]

    Happy quarantine ya'll

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Unfortunate inevitability of the new changes. RIP profits.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Wait times for support?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Pretty sure the COVID situation is creating delays but has anyone had their ticket responded to within 4 days? I stopped playing in 2013 and figured I log I to see how the game has changed but my 2FA is active in all of my accounts. I obviously don't have the old phone any longer. Opened a ticket four days ago and haven't heard back.

    submitted by /u/gloomndoom
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question regarding the player count:

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Do alts count as individual players in the statistics for the online player count ?

    submitted by /u/DeusSama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment