• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Eve Online Me Trying to Get My Alliance on Comms:

    Eve Online Me Trying to Get My Alliance on Comms:


    Me Trying to Get My Alliance on Comms:

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    What a bunch of care bear losers not forming up to fight!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Willing to Auction Cross of the Sacred Throne Order for plex for good

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Auctioning Cross of the Sacred Throne Order off for plex for good. To the best of my knowledge, there have only ever been 3 given out, and supposedly one of those have been lost. This reward has only ever been rewarded for great deeds done for the Amarr Empire, and this is your chance to get a bit of eve history.

    Edit: I seem to have missed out on giving the link to the eve forums: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/willing-to-auction-cross-of-the-sacred-throne-order/229642

    submitted by /u/KelonDarklight
    [link] [comments]

    S T E A K B O I S - Birth (Part 1 is out more to come)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Show your face Atom

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Mighty Russian Alliance Wrecks NSH in Cache

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    The mood is set. XIX, RAZOR and UNREAL form a large fleet, 80 people in standing.

    Scouts start reporting "Sir Comrade Sir, the weak northern russians are forming right now. They have 1 link ship and 22 unsupported battleships, spies are reporting they are using large ancil tempest fleet issues."

    The XIX Supreme Commander, Lord gospel of the nuggets, decides to make the call.

    " we need to call goons for this, we only have about 60 people ready to go in eagles, this is not good."

    "Sir, goons will bring us 30 ferox and about 20 logi, we are good to go, Master of TAPI, Vily the Lord of Zorgs shall bring us about 100 eagles as well, this is very good for us sir, the fight is surely going to be ours."

    Lord Gospel, takes a minute to reflect. he know the NSH fleet will surely be supported by some other northern fleet.

    " break break, break break. NC/PL/NSH have a 90 man Titan fleet in The Great Wildlands, in K-IYNW the are aligned to the Cache regional gate, they have 4 minos to support their titans"

    Lord Gospel then decides the make a doctrine shift. he makes the call to shift to bombers so that their fleet does not get decimated by the enemy titans.

    goons and test decide they do not have large enough biceps to do anythign without having the full backing of their shadow pets from Stain.

    Stain guy ejaculates into his cup of iced tea and tells goons and test the idea of standing down is wise.

    The battlefield is set. 40 XiX Bombers prepare to assault the astrahus. They land a safe 140km away from the Arty Tempest Fleet issues.

    Within seconds they lose 10 bombers. they were able to pause the citadel for a whole 20 seconds. Mission Success.

    NSH took a huge morale loss. Anure and Admiral wheeler went back to playing ARAM.

    submitted by /u/wallywot
    [link] [comments]

    CCPlz Let us have multiple clone implant sets in the same citadel

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    CCPlz why do you do this to me? You keep releasing more and more implant sets but the max number of clones we can have is static. It's been said many times before that an easy fix for this is to let us save multiple clones to the same citadel. That way we can have many clones and implant sets in the same place and not have to worry about maxing out our jump clone cap by putting 7 clones in various citadels all in the same system. CCPlz you are my only hope!

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/q8deoh/the-hunt-is-live?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hunt20&utm_content=cta

    submitted by /u/Yossarian01
    [link] [comments]

    Killing pods has suddenly become immensely valuable

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I Moved to Null Sec Six Months Ago

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    A sticky “is it too late to join” thread

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    These posts pop up every day, and invariably ask the same questions.

    We have great stickies and weekly posts for various resources and to help new players, but how about a sticky telling people that they should start the game, with the commonly asked questions answered.

    (Is it too late? I have limited play time so can I still enjoy the game? Is it worth going Omega? What is the only named system in Syndicate?)

    Maybe pointless but I thought maybe it would help cut down the spam.

    submitted by /u/BillZeBurg
    [link] [comments]

    "Not enough CPU units" but ship has enough CPU units...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    ... and when I remove the low module, I get "Not enough power units", though I'm seeing otherwise.

    https://imgur.com/a/suUKow0

    Is this an error or am I missing something here? I'm not Omega so maybe I trained some now-Omega skills that aren't taking effect?

    submitted by /u/GeneralJabroni
    [link] [comments]

    I am new player and find Eve to be incredibly boring. Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Like I said above, I found the game to be too slow and not exciting. Such a pity because visuals are exceptional.

    Can you guys please help me make this game fun?

    submitted by /u/ShaneOkay
    [link] [comments]

    What are your reasons for playing?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I'm struggling to find a goal to strive for, i understand this is a sandbox game where you choose your own adventure and story but i'm struggling to find what my adventure should be. What are your goals and reasons for playing?

    So a little about me. I've been playing eve for just over a year now, i have 4 characters. Most of my isk generation comes from T5 abyssals, PI, trading and i have a relatively healthy war chest. My main pvp char is in a very active small gang corp; we get a lot of gud fites and content which i enjoy massively.

    I've been tempted to try living in a wormhole; solo or otherwise. Building an industrial empire and getting more into developing spreadsheets and tools for the game to use personally, (i'm a software dev irl).

    Tldr - Give me some suggestions of meta goals to strive for and what you enjoy doing in the game.

    submitted by /u/Kdmoce
    [link] [comments]

    Post AT Stress Disorder

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    This game is wild

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I just started about an hour ago and I am hooked. The pacing at the start is slow as hell but for some reason I couldnt stop smiling at every fight and every warp or jump. Still just got out of tutorial though. I could also play the game at max settings, which is the first time I'm able to do on both pc and mobile. The prospect of others destroying everything I own is terrifying but fun to think about. Hope this game sticks with me for a while.

    submitted by /u/igotastroke
    [link] [comments]

    Ccpls let this be true

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Soo with the pod kills dropping implants..

    Will a citadel killed have a chance of dropping the implants in their clone bay...

    Please say yes. I have 3 director level spais in corps in alliances that hold staging forts. I would gladly burn one to remove the fuel, lock the clones and loot it.

    submitted by /u/harconan
    [link] [comments]

    Gecko is coming back

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Just did one of the Hunters sites and received a "Korako's Modified Drone Control Unit" which is a component used to manufacture a Gecko drone!

    edit: buyorders in jita down by 35mill already

    submitted by /u/VerseAskold
    [link] [comments]

    King of the Abyss - PvP Tournament, 18.5B ISK

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    o7 r/Eve!

    This weekend (April 10-12) starts the King of the Abyss tournament! The objective/rules are simple; go into the Triglavian Proving Arena and get as many kills and destroy as much ISK as possible! The rewards – billions of ISK!

    How it will work – On Monday the 13th I will tally up all of the numbers coming solely from Zkillboard's Abyssal PvP tab starting on Friday at 1100 Eve time and ending Sunday at 2359 Eve time. Prizes will be handed out to:

    1st – 10B ISK

    2nd - 2.5B ISK

    3rd – 1B ISK

    Most ISK destroyed total – 5B ISK

    (Thank you to Squizz for pitching in!!)

    To add on to this, I'll be streaming on Friday and Saturday of the event (real world permitting) with my usual Abyssal PvP content! Revenue generated from these two days of streaming will go towards Veetor who created The Abyssal Tracker and Lioneer who created Eve Workbench to help with running the servers and keeping these two incredible resources going!

    If you'd like to get an idea of what Abyssal PvP is and how it works, you can check out my stream, Gustav's stream, or The Corrupted's stream! I've also got my Youtube channel where you can check out the highlighted fights from all of my streams. I also have an Eve Workbench profile setup with my top 5 favorite Abyssal PvP fits that are easy on the wallet and have gotten results!

    This is my first time doing this, so it will be a learning experience! I consider it a great success if there are more than 40 kills on a single day in the Proving Grounds. From this point, seeing how this weekend goes, I would love to increase the prize pool, add more ways to win stuff, and add more prizes/winning conditions. I'm very much hoping to do this once a month, and adjusting it as needed to shake things up.

    Bonus!!! CCP's event, The Hunt, will be going on!! Perfect time to kill some shiny pods and take out those implants :)

    If you'd like to discuss this tournament or you have feedback/suggestions, let me know!! Mail me ingame @ Torvald Uruz, hop in the ingame channel "Abyssal Lurkers", or hop on my stream (usually live 3 days a week between 1500 and 1900 Eve time).

    Thanks for reading my novel, hope to see you in the Abyss! ;)

    submitted by /u/TorvaldUruz
    [link] [comments]

    After 7mo playing eve........

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Joined in this universe at September last year and recently feel myself getting more and more wired when playing it. Here are some shits: 1. I'm starting to fear losing normal fit subcaps even if I've made myself about 15bils. Speaking in another way I'm more and more like a miser bitch and it sucks. 2. No clues about what should I do when get online these days except killing a frig for 10k 3. Found out that I don't have any tight lads and most of my corp mates are addicted to krab which bored me a lot 4. Wanna join some small gang roam/home def but after seeing their fits and implants I got cold feet.(a miserable miser) Thanks for spending time seeing my shitpost. I'm ears open for all voices. I'll be appreciated if you could help:)

    submitted by /u/jimsoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Not bad for a ~5 year old mock brochure, A little rough, but lasted mostly

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    If someone asks you what Eve Online is, show them this video

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Ganking Incursion Supers with Friends

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Burn Jita

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I have asked some people in my corp on when Burn Jita 2020 will take place and they didn't know the exact date. Does anyone here know when this event will take place?

    submitted by /u/id0ntkn0wwHATiMd0iN9
    [link] [comments]

    Serenity making its way through Reaver territory

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment