• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 16, 2020

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 16, 2020


    Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Thread comments will be sorted by "New" by default so the newest questions are at the top.

    Newbies / Returning players please visit our newbie-help channel on the /r/eve discord: https://discord.gg/uHpxFaA

    Alternatively check out reddit.com/r/evenewbies

    Useful Links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine you register, login, join a low sec corp, and the first thing you stumble upon is 15 of your corp mates tackling a titan on cruisers in the highsec gate (screen is 2 years old)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    "Tranquility is currently undergoing a DDoS attack which may result in disconnections or failures when attempting to log in. Our team is working on the issue now in conjunction with our partners." - @EVE_status

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    There's always one

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Her: I Bet He's Thinking About Other Women

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    The Muppets of Stagnation

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    When hunting wormholers in their home hole...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    What's with this redeeming items/boosters directly into our characters instead of to our inventory?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me (ELI5) the logic behind suddenly forcing us to redeem items directly _into_ our characters as opposed to our inventory?

    Don't get me wrong, I am always grateful for free stuff, and I even feel like this latest patch was a good one. More challenge is always a good thing.

    Its not even about wanting to sell the stuff we get (although that would be useful too) - but what if, for example, this latest gift, these boosters are redeemed directly into activation instead of our inventory. What if (and I can't be the only one) I don't actually _need_ that booster just then? But it expires in 13d. How is that useful at all to someone who doesn't need it immediately?

    submitted by /u/SorinOrii
    [link] [comments]

    Last hour. Am I not alone with this trouble?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Headliner currently feeding PL to the mighty Legacy

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    PL and it's renters marched south and were met by Legacy over an Astrahaus timer

    Currently PL + Renters down 100B

    battle report

    submitted by /u/OhIhateNerdz
    [link] [comments]

    FE's 0R-F2F Vale Fortizar Fight

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    PSA : If you claim your logging campaign booster, Its consumed on redeem.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    title, I wasted mine without even logging (:

    submitted by /u/aria_yatolila
    [link] [comments]

    Did it really take over 16 years to put in a “collapse all groups” button?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I've been manually closing those groups in the market browser for about 12 years now...

    submitted by /u/MAG1CTOUCH
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change fighter rat aggro again? My heavy fighters are taking so much more damage now.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I haven't changed a thing in how I'm doing sites, but my heavy fighters have started taking way more damage than normal.

    submitted by /u/aleafinabook
    [link] [comments]

    War Eligibility

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Just recently cleared up all my unused structures in high sec which has removed the eligibility for war to be declared against my corp.

    Pondering about putting a structure down in a C1 for holiday operations, would like to know if it then turns on the War eligibility again.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Black_Sheep_
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Will I be attacked if I join Factional Warfare?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I wanted to join factional warfare so I could get a taste of frigate pvp, but I was wondering if joining factional warfare on the Caldari side would cause me to get ganked or killed at Jita or outside of Factional Warfare systems. Is this the case? When should you join factional warfare? What should I look out for? Thanks

    submitted by /u/L3monLord
    [link] [comments]

    Close range Brawlers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    What fits have people Pyfa'd after the patch then?

    submitted by /u/sometypeofnerd
    [link] [comments]

    GURISTAS PLEASE!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Is there any other source for news in Notoras?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    My anticipation for the next installment is palpable. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for market news. Who's on the leaderboards for PvP? Is Odunen Yatolilla still dominating the point spread? How are the mining corporations and explorers dealing with the ore anomaly shortage?!

    The world needs to know! What's going on in Notoras?!

    submitted by /u/Ensong_Hisakawa
    [link] [comments]

    Neat little screenshot I took while warping around, makes a nice desktop background! 1920x1080

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    EVE DEAD AGAIN

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    WTF CCP? I was middle of tackling something when all my characters disconnected and he got out. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    submitted by /u/uk2050
    [link] [comments]

    Is FW PVP capable as a casual player?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    So I'm relatively new to EVE. I have a lot of money from my limited time playing with a few of my other friends that don't really play anymore. I have about 1.5b in assets and 400m liquid. So I have money to lose.

    I want to continue playing, but I don't want to put in massive amounts of time. I have a Gila fit to do level 2 abyssal sites, and a rattlesnake that allows me to do level 3 missions (I've unlocked level 4 but haven't tried). So I have a source of income enough to fund my inevitable losses in FW.

    The problem I seem to have is game knowledge. I amassed all my money by living in wormhole space at one of their POS' and just tagging along when they did stuff, mostly exploration and salvaging. I didn't really learn much about the game, different ships, etc.

    So I've been learning it, reading a lot, etc. in preparation for FW. I made a new character and am training him to 5m SP.

    However, I feel like this game has the highest barrier of entry of any game I've ever played. There's so so so much knowledge I feel like I need to know. There's so many things to keep track of and so many plates to spin. It's overwhelming. But.. I fucking LOVE full loot pvp in my MMOs. I still hop on Albion from time to time because I can find a fight within 10 minutes of playing. So I want to be able to do FW on my own but I've been getting colossally fucked in every pvp encounter I've been in.

    So, as someone who doesn't want to invest a ton of time, will I eventually learn enough about EVE through trial and error in FW to become competent in it? Or if I don't want to sink a bunch of time I should just stop playing?

    submitted by /u/SheWasEighteen
    [link] [comments]

    New login campaign - unlimited?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    When is it a good idea to spend time salvaging?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I am relatively new and I am looking for insight on when to salvage. I build a big salvaging rig for when I clear out combat sites, but I am finding that it is more cost effective to leave he wrecks and move onto a new site and get the bounties. Any thoughts or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GThomps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment