• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Eve Online That feeling when you finally get 'em.

    Eve Online That feeling when you finally get 'em.


    That feeling when you finally get 'em.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Some of you are alright... Don't come to the belt tomorrow

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Girlfriends are literally pointless

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Did P I R A T just implode?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    PIRAT has upgraded from Wardeccing to Notification Spammers

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    We studied EVE for a college work and discovered that these people are the fleet comander, a newbie and a ganker.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hundreds of years in the future and gay still isn’t acceptable, boycott the Caldari Navy!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    PIRAT Alliance Update

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Getting to know your new President of the Federation Union of Gallente Prime: Celes Aguard!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Greetings Fellow Empyreans, I wanted to intoduce you to the new President of the Gallente Federation: Celes Agard. (Fiction portal link pending... I'm sure)

    With everything going on with Invasions, it is easy to forget this twice a decade event, and this marks a stark change in Gallente leadership going forward.

    Celes Aguard has been the Gouvenor of the Mais system as long as we have known her.

    Her previous two attempts met in failure.

    Her first run in 2009 was on a pledge to

    "empower and strengthen outlying systems" and to "eradicate the factors that have turned our great Navy into a slow, lumbering beast."

    Additionally

    This candidacy comes in the middle of her second term as governor, having triumphed in the last election through a landslide victory.

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/political-analysts-question-aguards-chances-following-no-vote-bill-1

    "Aguard's pledge of support for frontier settlements and low-security regions, as well as her wish for a total military effort to reclaim the lost systems gave her a strong base of support in Placid and Verge Vendor," says Arroch Dermani, an expert at Gallente politics working for Amarr Certified News. "The disenfranchisement of those territories has denied the Aguard camp one of its strongest cards."

    "This has strengthened Jacus Roden position as a top candidate, followed by Garioss. Aguard still places high in Everyshore polls, but with the loss of these potential votes her chances of winning the presidency are slim," comments Felisenne Olvenari, Professor of Political Sciences at the University of Caille in Aporulie.

    Ultimately, her support of the boarder areas is what lost her the first election.

    In 2014 (YC 116) Roden one more handedly. In fact, she was all much unmentioned.

    This time around, she begins strong:

    "My friends, I can confirm my campaign for the Presidency of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime is underway, here, tonight. I welcome you all and thank you for sharing in my vision of the future prosperity and security of this great, liberal and forward-looking federation of ours."

    "My friends, my fellow citizens, we must never forget our families, friends and fellows who make their lives on the frontiers of this great federation. Never again can the threat of political abandonment and security apathy over the periphery be allowed to take root in the federal system. I pledge that no region, no constellation and no system will be left behind. The Gallente Federation is for all, not just the core systems. It gladdens my heart to see so many of you here, so many of you citizens of Mies, Luminaire and Crux, to support our cause of a Federation of peace, prosperity and security for all."

    Despite two previous attempts that saw her fall short, Governor Aguard is considered a strong presidential candidate with name recognition and overall approval ratings that most other candidates struggle to match.

    the first attempt at the voting was interrupted by still-unclaimed terrorist attacks.

    First:

    Governor Celes Aguard's motorcade was attacked in a major bombing outside the New Riennes Stadium on Mies IV. Massive casualties are reported. The status of Governor Aguard is unknown at this time. Mies system comms networks are sporadically dropping in and out of service.

    Then

    Governor Celes Aguard Reported Killed in Attack on New Riennes Stadium; Status of Governor Aguard's Registered Backup Clone Unknown

    Finally

    Celes Aguard Survives Assassination via Backup Clone; Governor Aguard Recovering in Secure Location; Experiential Time Loss Unknown

    A bit later then President Roden updated us with:

    Governor Aguard's personality synchronization following body death and recloning is understood to have left her with some experiential time loss.

    On the run up to the final election this was said about her campaign:

    Mies Governor Celes Aguard and former Arcurio Mayor Shaileen Ramnev. Senator Suvio Bellaron of Intaki may still have a path to victory but his chances are hurt by weakness outside the Placid and Essence regions. Ramnev's reconciliation message has resonated with many voters but the popularity of Aguard's "unity, security, diversity" message has proved enduring. Aguard's pledge to link Solitude directly to the main Federation gate network has particularly energized voters in that region.

    ((Editors note: Solitude!!))

    Ultimately when it came down to it, she was elected:

    They describe her as

    the first female President of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime with Jin-Mei heritage.

    Making her inaugural address, President Celes Aguard thanked Jacus Roden for his presidential service and for "resolutely and loyally ensuring a peaceful transfer of power in the democratic tradition of our great Federation, despite grave and vicious attacks on our way of life."

    "Our Federation is a shining beacon of liberty in this universe, providing a realm for all the people to pursue their prosperity, with all their vital diversity, and in unity with their fellow citizens. As it has been, so it shall be under my administration and this Gallente Federation will be for all the peoples who live within it, no matter where they live. Whether it be Luminaire or Reblier, Crux or Beyt, Essence or Solitude, all the territories of the Federation will receive the support and security they are due under my administration.

    "Nor shall my administration seek to impose a central vision on the many and varied cultures of our diverse and far-flung Federation. The principles of autonomous democracy, local sovereignty and co-operative federation will be upheld and strengthened by my federal administration. Equally, the unity and prosperity of our great Federation is threatened by interstellar war and internal threats alike. My administration places the highest importance on achieving peaceful co-existence with our neighbors, and total and implacable resistance to those who would destroy our way of life, whether that be by invasion, terrorism or subversion.

    "My fellow citizens of the Federation Union, you have placed the highest trust in me and I am deeply humbled by it. I shall serve you and the principles of our great Gallente Federation until my dying breath. Peace, prosperity and liberty to all!"

    submitted by /u/Ashterothi
    [link] [comments]

    Thats Technically a Station Alliance ad

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    The Baron of Batphones

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    The Waffles deployment to Kinakka - Explained

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Watcha doing PIRAT? New legal war exploit we should be aware of?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Never underestimate a well placed buy order

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    DAYP-G Defense with FAM&BOOM | 112 Bil ISK Destroyed

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    The Limit - Solo/Small Gang PvP

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Horde Titan dies to Goons in R10

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/84339276/

    If anyone knows what happened, I'd love to hear it. Never seen Goons jump dreads to the Kalevala staging before. https://zkillboard.com/related/30002874/202005200600/

    submitted by /u/Cobrayi
    [link] [comments]

    piRAT just got exterminated

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Lockdown fun

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I played Eve years ago and fell away from it. Now during lockdown i have rediscovered my love for this game. Im more of a lone wolf carebear, i like to do my lvl 4 missions cough enemies abound cough and then sell my loot in Jita. i love this game and its really getting me through Covid 19.

    submitted by /u/Chesstar
    [link] [comments]

    Massive advertising and poaching in corps?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Why are other corps and Alliances advertised in everyone's citadels?

    I get snuffed out won, it doesn't mean you advertise them in my citadels.

    Do it at npc stations or other trade hubs, stay outt my citadel i dont pay for citadels just so you can come and advertise other corps to my members.

    Change this?

    submitted by /u/Spacetransporter
    [link] [comments]

    How long for gas site npc's to reset?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    So after like 15-20min, npc's warp into the gas site you're harvesting. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reset and allow me to go back? I'm in a venture so I can't really fight them.

    submitted by /u/UrbanDelight
    [link] [comments]

    Lesson Learned

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm a new player. I'll open with that. I came into EVE with what I think is an acceptable level of paranoia. Been running around in low sec Aridia dodging gangs since I got out of the career agent missions. I don't trust anybody, even when I dip back into high sec.

    Money is still very tight. I got greedy and took a dive for what I thought would net me a few million on selling bulk data chips. On the way to the station where the data chips were selling low there was a single low sec system in the way. I checked it for a gate camp in my pod and didn't see a single soul.

    I jumped through in my Iteron and dropped all my money on the data chips. Thirty million ISK. Not much, but it was what I had. Keyword being had. I didn't check for a gate camp on my trip back through the choke point system. After all I was only on the other side for a few minutes.

    I hit the gate and I was podded before I could even blink. There went almost all my money. I wasn't even mad. I deserved that. My greed earned me that.

    I'm gonna earn my money back and keep going. You taught me an important lesson you beautiful gate camping monster. Anything worth doing once is worth doing twice. Check your gate camps fellow newbs!

    submitted by /u/Aescher1
    [link] [comments]

    CCP please reinforce Black Rise - we are trying to have a war here!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Please with 900 people in local its unplayable. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/SnuffedEatShit
    [link] [comments]

    My first Corp

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment