• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Eve Online When the rep lands

    Eve Online When the rep lands


    When the rep lands

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    CODE is bullying me

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    So CODE were telling me to buy a permit in local. Then when I got mad at them they had someone called Dr Tyler respond to me:

    Dear pirateWillSteal,

    I have received and read your email with concern and alarm.

    In my extensive experience as CODE's practicing psychologist, your mail is what we call a "tear mail", typically written in emotionally traumatic times that are in inverse proportion to ship loss. In layman's terms: "gank a venture, get wails".

    Unfortunately the scientific community is as yet unable to explain why such insignificant losses cause such impotent rage but rest assured we're working day and night to find out.

    Fortunately the remedy is a simple one. We find that those miners - once they've calmed down - who buy a permit and follow the Code are immediately cured of psychological instability, and the miner's path to rejoin the human race can begin in earnest.

    We look forward to the ISK ringing in Alt 00's wallet, and no more whinging.

    Sincerely,

    Your friend,

    Dr Tyler

    Chief medical officer

    CODE alliance

    P.S. No pirate will cry when losing a mining ship. Perhaps you ought to petition CCP for a name change? If you wish, we can provide alternatives.

    - Dr T

    Is it really necessary to buy a mining permit? I feel like it would be very beta to have one in ur bio..

    submitted by /u/axwell011
    [link] [comments]

    A Message to all Capsuleers

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Leaked Triglavian fleet comms

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Narodnya? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SVAROG CLADE, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Azdaja Incursions, and I have over 300 confirmed extirpations. I am trained in abyssal warfare and I'm the top Kikimora pilot in the entire Triglavian Collective. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the proving grounds, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in local? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of kybernauts across the collective and your ship is being combat scanned right now so you better prepare for the storm, DEVIANT AUTOMATA. The flow of Viraj will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Narodnya. We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can extirpate you in over three hundred ways, and that's just with our Entropic disintegrators. Not only am I extensively trained in space combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Triglavian Collective and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the ancient domains, you little Sobornost. If only you could have known what unholy Liminality your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Narodnya. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Sobornost.

    submitted by /u/Oszero
    [link] [comments]

    Black Rise is Heating Up

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    My Son Drew A Picture Inspired By Eve Online!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    <10 Small Gang PvP Podcast : Rose Tinted Glasses feat Mr.Hyde and Prom - Episode 27

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    i guess i'm learning a new language now lol

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    This is neat, Thank you CCP UI Team

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Cacheghanistan Fight Video (Pandafam v Tapi/Legacy)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Haha keyboard go brrrrr

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    This is really late, but I didnt think to do this until today.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    CSM15 - Torvald

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    o7 r/Eve!

    I'm Torvald Uruz, and I've just been elected onto CSM15. I wanted to thank everyone that voted for me and believed in me! I've played Eve for over 10 years now and it's a dream come true to be able to represent the community and work with CCP to make Eve Online better.

    I could say a quick about me and what my goals are, but those are in this post, so if you're want the backstory and what not you can read that there! I wanted to get this post out there to give people hope for this year. I've got main areas I want to focus on this upcoming year, and with the elected members we have, I feel it's best for me to focus on these four areas:

    · Lowsec/Faction Warfare

    · Tournament style gameplay

    · Content creators (streaming/videos)

    · PvE (across all areas of space)

    My plan for these goals is to be completely open and honest with the community, along with constant communication from the community, to myself, and to CCP. I already started working on documents over the weekend to help me organize my thoughts and get my shit together. Once I get to a certain point I'll keep those documents open to the public for discussion!

    I also wanted to talk about a few other things that have come up since the reveal! Reading threads like this is definitely something that I want to look at and address. I've already said it and told the other candidates that didn't get elected, but it's not over for them. Just because their not elected doesn't mean they don't get a voice. I'm not sure about the other 9 candidates, but again I am fully open to communication and getting the message across that these guys wanted. Even if I can't have their knowledge and experience at the table, I'll do my damn best to take in what they tell me and bring up issues/concerns they have while at the same time thinking about them during discussions.

    On top of that, I also have to address edgy elite cringe-lords who say dumb shit to ease their concerns. I'm most known for my work in the past year and a half with streaming, Youtube, and Abyssals. Yes, most of my actual time in Eve over the past 2 years has been in high sec. But I'd say I've got a pretty impressive, active killboard for someone who is considered a high sec member (it's not the impressive, but better than having pages of ratting and mining kills amirite?). In my 10 years of Eve Online I've been all over the damn place, minus WH space and NPC nullsec. Even though I live in high sec, I go way beyond that. I'd say one of my biggest focal areas is lowsec/FW space, because in the past 10 years that is where I've had the most fun and greatest content.

    It's unfortunate to be labeled "The Abyssal Candidate" or the "Instanced candidate" – because those are areas that I love, but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here for much more. I didn't buy votes, and I am definitely in this spot because I am a streamer and I've built one hell of an amazing community. I'm here now, along with the other 9 candidates to make this game better with or without your help.

    submitted by /u/TorvaldUruz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Jita 4-4 extremely stale right now?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I haven't gotten any orders filled today. I've checked near constantly on the highest volume items in jita and next to none have been moved.

    submitted by /u/PhantomPulsed
    [link] [comments]

    Eve and Laptop potatoes

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I have a good gaming desktop PC.

    At times I may need to log in on a laptop which I do not have. Is it true you can run eve on just about anything?

    I don't want to spend more than $500.

    submitted by /u/Nonbinary_Tentacle
    [link] [comments]

    Posted this yesterday to Facebook, thought I'd share it here. Gift from Mixed Dimensions--a 3d printed Rifter

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    What is my accuracy falloff?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    When hovering over weapon vs showing info on weapon, Optimal Range is correct but Accuracy Falloff range is not. I'm just trying to see my accuracy falloff range after all bonuses are taken into account.

    If these are not the same thing, what am I looking at here?

    submitted by /u/UncleJulian
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait to receive 500 SP today!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    My face when you call me an F1 monkey, presumptuous of you to assume I even group my guns

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    New Player/Alpha Factional Warfare Guide - EVE Online

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    So what are the different classes and types of ships in this game? It seems to have the largest variety of all space games I've seen yet!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Just curious as to what types of ships are in EVE. What types of defenses and weapon systems are there? Is any of this based in reality at all? What about propulsion? Can any ship jump any distance or is there a larger system for this?

    submitted by /u/gotti96420
    [link] [comments]

    TRASH TALK MONDAY, 15TH OF JUNE 2020

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    WHAT'S UP GAMERS IT'S 0000 EVE TIME AND THAT MEANS IT'S TIME TO SHIT ON THE EUROS FOR TRASH TALK MONDAY

    YOU KNOW THE RULES

    CAPS LOCK
    FLAIR UP

    IT'S PRIDE MONTH GOOD THING YOU'RE ALL ALREADY GAY PWND

    BE PROUD

    submitted by /u/PlanetaryGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    Caldari Cheatsheet + Watercolor Raven (finished!)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Oï !

    After the Amarr Cheatsheet, here is the Caldari cheatsheet ! With it, I chose the Caldari Raven to do as a watercolor paint. Hope it helps any beginner, bittervet or anyone. I'm open to criticism !

    https://preview.redd.it/fw2ukd0zvx451.jpg?width=2160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b22633e40883f4f8878950506e9d78c37d8a6ef

    In case you can't read my writing, here it is :

    Weapon systems :

    • Missiles : delayed damage with long range. Broad selection of damage. Low ammo capacity. No tracking, but affected by target's speed and sig. Some ships have bonuses for Kinetic missiles only.
    • Hybrid turret : Instant hit turret with fast reload and good ammo capacity. Low cap consumption. Blasters (short range) have high damage and tracking, but low range. Railguns have good tracking. Kinetic and Thermal locked.

    EWAR :

    • T1 & T2 : Reset all target's locks. Change efficiency depending target's sensors. Luck based, cycle 20s.
    • Amarr : Radar. Caldari : Gravimetric. Gallente : Magnometric. Minmatar : Ladar.

    Tank :

    • Shield : Heavy shield, but weaker armor, hull and speed. Prefer buffer (% increase of resistances). Slowly recharge on it's own. Modules are generally active.

    T2 Armor Resists :

    Thermal and Kinetic.

    Raven, Watercolor pencils, me.

    Hope this help anyone, even one that'd be good for me. Next one on the list is Gallente !

    Fly safe capsuleers, o7

    submitted by /u/Sasha_Viderzei
    [link] [comments]

    Ironic

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    So I was headed to jita after a profitable exploration trip. I come across the remains of a fleet battle and as you do, I start looting. Right around the time I fill my cargo hold, one of the fleets returns. Thankfully, I'm 100 kilometers away from the gate, so I just cloak up and watch the fleet. Them my game crashes. I panic, but I don't log on, because I don't trust my wifi to bring me my neocom fast enough for me to cloak before I get blown up.

    A few hours later, after eating and doing a few other things, I load up Eve, and see that my ship is still there. Hoping and praying that nobody is there to kill me, I click on my character. I load in, and to my surprise, I'm safe. Nobody in local. So I start heading towards the jump gates.

    I get about twenty kilometers closer when an interdictor jumps in. I cloak, they don't see me, and jump back through the gate. I start moving again. (Probably should've gone out another gate at this point but whatever). I get a little bit closer, enough to confirm that the interdictor isn't coming back, when a tactical cruiser jumps through the gate. Oh shit. He sees me, and starts moving towards me. I cloak, but he's still getting closer. Oh shit.

    So here I am, scared shitless for cargo, and a buff cruiser is coming towards me. So I run. I warp to a planet with hopes to warp next to the sun and then to another planet and cloak, wait for my hunter to leave, and run the other way without looking back. So I get to the first planet. I click warp on the sun. I run into the customs office. So now I can't wait or cloak, and I'm panicking. You can guess where it goes from there, guy warps in, kills me, pods, me, I'm home without my loot and big sad.

    I'm guessing y'all are going to want the killmail but I'm going to sleep so char name is Jacob Ghord, and yes I know it's not a good explo ship but I wanted to get my isks worth out of it and I didn't feel like buying another ship.

    submitted by /u/Jekmander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment