• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Eve Online Bit late to the party but it popped in my head so I had to make it.

    Eve Online Bit late to the party but it popped in my head so I had to make it.


    Bit late to the party but it popped in my head so I had to make it.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    A tough pill to swallow

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    "I want a divorce."

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    CCPlz

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    The Horns of Goondor are Answered

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/gxA8ylh.jpg A Goon Hero Donated around 2.3T isk worth of stuff to Goons. This is one of many Goon Heroes.

    submitted by /u/JadenJast
    [link] [comments]

    CCP, who designed the muninn? 5 slots and 6 turret spots

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Komodo in Abyssal Space. Tier 6 unique boss! Dread Guristas spawn wave.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Gobbins, wake up

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Minmatar / Amarr WZ update

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    This is the 3rd installment of my 'Bootcamp' Null Solo PvP Tutorial Series. I talk about setting up your windows and overview in a way to gain information quickly and efficiently.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    CCPLZ CONCORD ships and Astero

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    CCP i am here to say that the Pacifier/Enforcer/Marshal needs a drone bay. We can clearly see a big ass drone bay in the ship model and considering that those ships are a mix of all the empire ship (wich all have drones, not even talking about the Gallente ones) those CONCORD ships should have drones to show all type of weapon, not even with a drone damage bonus, just drones. This will also give the Pacifier and Enforcer the dps buff they need (they really need more dps, i know that they are both really combat ships but the mix of everything should give them atleast a normal combat capability level), the Marshal will be more powerful than normal but I think that it is okay for a 6b battleship. One more thing, the Astero needs a 50% bonus to laser range like the Stratios and Nestor have, i know that this is not a big deal and wont change a lot of things (say me that laser bonus on the Nestor is useful, say it to me) this is just to adjust the whole shipline in the SoE way of thinking so they all have the same niche little bonus (really i dont see why you put this bonus on the Nestor and not in the Astero, end what you started). Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Tyran_Cometh
    [link] [comments]

    Panfam Fountain structure kill count

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    6 Keepstars
    7 Sotiyos
    15 Faction Forts
    41 Fortizars
    32 Tataras
    14 Azbels
    263 Athanors
    18 Astras
    41 Raitarus
    25 Jump Gates
    38 Cyno Beacons
    108 TCUs
    108 IHUBs (and upgrades)

    Fountain has been glassed. Init and Goons can now return.

    submitted by /u/Lisvane20
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Legacy-PanFam Coalition Have an Official Name?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    So I've been too busy to keep up with the latest EVE news lately, but the last time I checked the Legacy-PanFam Coalition didn't have a name - does it have an official name yet? Personally I'd name an anti-Goon coalition "Buzzkill", but that's just me.

    submitted by /u/Archer_en_Tilavine
    [link] [comments]

    The reason I joined eve: still true today

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hmqyejCYU

    I saw this while looking for a new MMO, and along with a co-worker decided to give EVE a shot. We worked nights, and would talk about what we were going to do when we built our leviathans. Some ideas?

    Take the leviathan to McDonald's!

    Take the leviathan to a drive in movie theater!

    He quit shortly after, and I took the first of many breaks over the last 11 years. But I wouldn't take any of it back. This video made me realize how much of an impact you can have in a small, entry level frigate. I was reminded of this a few weeks ago while on a roam, I wasn't too keen to be DPS, so I hopped in a fast tackle and was first on scene to get a rorqual tackle. I died, but the fleet got credit for 6 cap kills, and I was again reminded of just how fun this game can be. I also liked the "dig two graves" video, but that story is for another day. o7 Fly reckless!

    submitted by /u/jrogers0922
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using a carrier in low sec solo?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I'm a bit fed up using BCs / BSs and getting my Marauder into lowsec isn't something I really want to do. I think it's time to look at training into a carrier for a bit of fun, the only issue I have is that I am a solo player in low sec so everything I do I have to do on my own (with my alt). Is anyone else doing anything like this?

    submitted by /u/TheBigglesIsBack
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, Fountain is on fire?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Got a Ritaru, have a few accounts. Bad at eve. How do i get into manufacturing/research?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Through no actions of my own.. someone gifted me a Ritaru. I have 3/4 accounts... mostly missions, abysal and a little bit of ninja ratting in 0.0... all while i mine.

    I have always just sold the minerals... then was gifted a Ritaru by someone in a grocery store who liked my eve hoodie.

    so... time for a change. How do i turn a Ritaru into isk/spreadsheets/content?

    submitted by /u/pro_miner_avg_bf
    [link] [comments]

    Provi block question

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    NRDS has always appealed to me with cva no longer in provi is there anyone still doing it?

    submitted by /u/soto111rttrr
    [link] [comments]

    Is dread ratting in c5/c6 still a way to go?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I am returning player and would like to know if dread ratting in wh is still profitable, what are the dangers? What are the reasons to do it, and what are the reasons not to do it?

    submitted by /u/Guillermo_De_la_Cruz
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Rock Gatherer

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Ive been playing Eve for about a month now and have tried a few different things, but I always come back to mining. Mining gets it fare share of hate on how boring it is but after a long day at work mining is my ice cold beer that helps me unwind. Hoping on with corp mining fleet shooting the shit and occasionally getting hyped up by the occasional ganker is just the best. Just a shout out to my fellow professional rock blasters out there o7

    submitted by /u/Asscastered
    [link] [comments]

    Hilarious r/echoes tears & drama....the cyno is lit. YUMP YUMP YUMP

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Streamer new to the game gets stream sniped for the first time. Ending is perfect

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    New player here.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. As the title states, I am a brand new player and trying to learn how to play. If there are any tips or advice or things I should now as a beginner it would be greatly appreciated if you could help guide me in the right direction. I would however like to be told straight up if this game is worth playing as a free player. I understand free players are greatly restricted like In many other games and I don't mind paying for a month or two to give it a fair assessment. I just want to know if I have enough access to features to make a decision. Anything helps. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Xadenek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment