• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Eve Online Just finished this birthday present for my brother!

    Eve Online Just finished this birthday present for my brother!


    Just finished this birthday present for my brother!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Why did PAPI bring 1000 titans to Querious?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    You only need one to bridge out!?

    submitted by /u/Tsedd
    [link] [comments]

    All empire ships in a nutshell.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    PAPI wont take a fight even though they outnumber goons by atleast 300 because "the node is unreinforced"

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    [BREAKING] PAN-PAPI Stands Down in 49-I6U Timer

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    More to discuss at 6...

    submitted by /u/DonoAE
    [link] [comments]

    GSF USTZ Wartime Update

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Breaking news Large fight breaks out in Querious.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    gons bad, make luls

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Possibly new player?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hey everyone so I recently saw this game on an ad and it was pretty appealing to me. I love space but haven't really been into MMO but want to be. What I want to know is 1) is this game fun and with it? 2)what's it actually like from a player point of view(what do you actually do and what do you get involved with) 3) the pc requirements. I have a not so great computer for running games Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Noahwoody39
    [link] [comments]

    Cowards Everywhere

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Your fellow capsuleers are getting their teeth kicked in, and it's great entertainment. Follow it on the new map, freshly integrated in ZKB!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Thank you for the amazing birthday Goonswarm!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    So, today is my birthday, and I decided to lead a fleet while I was drunk to celebrate since I haven't led a fleet for a few years, we formed up Caracals fitted with Rapid Lights (My first mistake here, important for later) and we started roaming, we used Needlejacks to get around, ended up in FIRE space, noticed there was a Thera hole not too far away, so we decided to go. We jumped over to Thera and went in, warped to an NPC station while we got our bearings, just sitting there relaxing deciding where we were going to go, we decided on Period Basis, because getting dunked on by Supers is always what I wanted. While we had a completely incompetent scout that couldn't find the hole cough Devine cough we had someone undock from the station, we didn't target him because I didn't want to be a dick that station camped, but he started targeting us in his Vexor, put drones on us, so we shredded him. https://zkillboard.com/kill/87222416/

    Our scout finally found the hole and we went over, landed in Period basis, went a bunch of jumps and found nothing worthwhile. Then we decided to start burning towards 1DQ, we were about 7 jumps away in Querious when we found a ratting Nidhoggur, we knew we couldn't fight it, so we just kept aligned to see if we could bait a fight from someone, around this time one our fleet members had to go AFK while in space, so we AWOXED him https://zkillboard.com/kill/87223048/

    A few minutes later, they tell us they're bringing a fight, so we anchor up and prepare for a fight. Two Battleships land on grid, a Bhaalgorn and a Geddon, we do a decent chunk of damage, but we got taken apart like a slice of beef jerky in the Hulk's hand. https://zkillboard.com/related/30004027/202009190100/o/%7B%22A%22%3A%5B%2299005874%22%5D%2C%22B%22%3A%5B%5D%7D/

    We take the pod express, and they sent us money to cover the loss, and then I get a convo invite and I get sent a ship, it was a birthday present!!

    Thank you for the fight, thank you for the present! It wasn't supers, but it was a beautiful fight and a beautiful night.

    I love this community!

    submitted by /u/MichaelKarn
    [link] [comments]

    A Reminder To PAPI

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Imperium stand proud as Pipi runs.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    https://adashboard.info/intel/local/view/I43FcjZK

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/87222390/

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/87222398/

    AAR. The whole of Pipi forums for 49-U6U imperium fort. It repairs uncontested.

    Pigglie Wiggle warps to the fort and gets killed and podded then pipi leaves the field.

    Time is currently 00:59 eve as of this report I will update if anything else happens.

    Time is 2:00 eve Goons reffed Test ihub and called it a day.

    submitted by /u/DragonZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Black Rise Cut Off

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    With Litiura now a Trig minor victory system, the highsec constellation in Black Rise has lost its safe connection to the rest of highsec for players without positive standings to Trigs. In addition, 1 ice belt and black rise and 2 in Lonetrek have similarly lost their connection.

    For anyone running the Caldari Epic Arc (part of which is combat missions in Black Rise), feel free to bring your blingy Rattlesnakes through Litiura without checking your standings.

    submitted by /u/10100111101101
    [link] [comments]

    Serg Sinist test bio

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, capsuleers. I'm a Serg Sinist and I just imagined reddit to be more immersed in the English-speaking world of eve. tl:dr im crab/ thinks that c4 best wh ever/Fenekes 4 Life/Star Defence 4 life

    I appeared in EVE in 2012. I was invited here from Spiral Knights. (thx by Wolf Torner). The path began like any crab with passing missions. Gradually I read guides and became interested in finding ships (ninja salvage) and gas.

    PoVar RaZvOd and DURA LEXX

    As I became interested in gas, I was told convo Shodan Spectre, who told me where there is excellent gas. So I got to Povar Razvod (dura lexx). There I was trained to pass c5 relic and clean gas. Flying with him I got acquainted with the deposition of Pos, pvp in wh on drake and kestrel. For my stupid actions, which forced to appear opponents I was still called a mascot. When the povar got tired of living in c5, we flew on nullsec and then moved to 2-5-0. There VengaBy introduced the features of crab on dominix and small-scale kite corporation "Dreamcasters". As I understand it, from there ibeast raised the pvp.

    Without.

    Over time, I got bored of being with dura lexx and I decided to quietly leave and found a corporation for farm on c4 (need 3 dominixes). Finding the missing pilots began to look for a wormhole for this case, we invited wan weiden to his farm. He ran a locus signatures corporation. The simple life of a crab, free of everything, began.

    lmsmoker

    A couple of months later, lmsmoker came to us and introduced different mechanics of crab and pvp into our team. He later led the way to discoveries of environments in which I was not. He flies with me a little, leaving for the real world.

    Yan Olerie

    He was the one who made the biggest impact. When he came to us, he developed farm methods that no one had ever done before and could not imagine. The same independent, but with it I realized what features of the game can be used to make setup cheaper.

    VNI revolution

    And it was the opening of farm c4 barracs on vni. It was akin to discovering America by Columbus. Since then, I stopped using battleships to pass anomalies and discovered transversal. Also Maximus IIV after learning about this method showed us that 3 vni can do C5 stronghold. It was overwhelming.

    c2-5-0

    But vni farm and yan did not like wan weiden. And the point of exit from locus was that did not like locus, that Yan took half of the loot from the ship for 2bil. And we moved to 2-5-0. First we went to Strange Neighbors, where we stayed for a short time. Conflicts, informality... Yan found another place where the southerner is free and fun where they stayed for a long time.

    Drifterbit

    The claw appeared drifter, yan was looking for a way of passing it. At first it was a fleet of 7 vni, but then found an option to use shiny rattlesnake for a simpler simple passage. But it was accidentally discovered that the drifter would not hit others if the ships arrived later. And after I developed many variants of passage and called it drifterbit in the manner of a guide flight on typhoon from Planet 6 (torpedobeat These were rich times...

    wormhole outlaw

    They didn't want to get serious guys who had a goal of destroying supercarriers like as inner hell, achung partizanen etc. It was fun at first. But then there were typical problems: busy nullsec wormhole, crabs... And then everyone went, ian to one side, and I'm in the c4 wormhole.

    c4-3-5

    I created a corporation again to recruit people who know how to at least vni. It was a golden time, the best in eve life. Kite HK, kite NoVac, DISCO, meme drykillodgik with 2 Guards, c3 fun, c5 drifterbit etc. There I met Moria Rin, Caldari Ijournen, Dissection bloodred, Alfie and Andrey Malachov. Rin and Caldari grew up in serious pvp guys, which I adopted, regardless of their skills. Dissection showed himself as a great lone hunter. Alfie was an adequate independent pvp fighter. Andrey was a cheerful and meme crab. They lived fun until everything was sown and disappeared again.

    depression

    It was a time when I went away from everyone again and wandered through space. there I founded Lonetrek Corporation.

    5-5

    In the winter of 2019, lmsmoker invited to the farm at 5-5. This for me was the second discovery when I learned the happiness of closing the wormhole with one capital and we tried ourselves in the capital pvp. There I met carbofo who is a super assistant in supporting the fleet. That time was a meme: RE-HO, mcav, Kronoses... But as always, everyone parted again, until Caldari showed me a great place where I stayed for a long time.

    X-Zest Voyage

    It's a place where everything is open, where everything is needed. there's total freedom, a lot of crabs and pvp. Of course the fat was elite fc, but here I stayed and until I found a place where I will be so good.

    I From the merry I met here: Fenekes, RE-HO, phoenixbit.

    A little bit about Fenekes (Ehefkae). These were the guys who always showed up with us. They flew a small fleet, giving fun on the kite. Meme kitsunes, Jeko and cjunkies. But they disintegrated, and the memory of them napply in my heart.

    Now the same crab, a little fly in the pvp.

    That's where my simple biography ended, who finished reading it.

    submitted by /u/serg_sinist
    [link] [comments]

    According to Fountain Frank's leaked intel graphic from August, we are now well into Phase 4 of the war

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Back in mid august Fountain Frank leaked Vily's secret war plan https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/icw4b7/vilys_super_secret_six_phase_plan_leaked_to/

    Now as you can see, not only is Fountain Frank some kind of prescient mastermind, but we are rapidly progressing through phases, at an accelerated rate.

    Now if only the rap battles could be a bit better, we might get some actual entertainment out of all of this

    When do you think phase 5 will start?

    submitted by /u/Pacify_via_Cyno
    [link] [comments]

    Directions for TEST leadership

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Someone purchased all meta 4 items use for Cruisers FFA fitts in Jita.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I wasn't expecting anything less...

    submitted by /u/Ailok_Konem
    [link] [comments]

    How should I look for trading items?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Hi guys I`m new to trading in Jita.

    I am currently using evetrade.com and am setting up my first buy order.

    But is it wise to do things the site tells me to do? can I make easy money if I do?

    And if not, how should I look for items that have high volume/net profit?

    submitted by /u/eve_master
    [link] [comments]

    Whats happened to Deklein?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    A once prized region in Eve and still is one of the best regions but yet we seeing small alliances taking it and none of the big boys. Why are people seamlessly not bothered about Dek?

    Although I'm enjoying UFC getting a kicking.

    submitted by /u/thisiseveinnit
    [link] [comments]

    The biggest struggle: competing to align after undocking

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    (S)imperium when given a dose of their own TM'ed content.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Cargo hold glitching out

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    so for a few days now my cargo hold has been showing the "new item in cargo hold" notification despite me not adding anything new or looting with my ship whatsoever. no new loot, but the notification keeps popping up. is this a recent glitch or something?

    submitted by /u/LoadsinmySock
    [link] [comments]

    RR Nestors During Combat

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    Still getting back into the swing of things in wormhole life and I've been running some RR Nestor's for sites. Previously I had used RR Domi's but the Nestor's refit ability has so much utility!

    Anyways, I remember when using the Domi's I would enable/disable reps depending on what the DPS of the wave was to save cap. I tried doing the same with the Nestor's mid wave and I'm met with "You cannot active that module on the target as interference prevents assistance from being given to them". What gives? Once the wave is done I can add/subtract reps but I can't do it during combat anymore? I could have swore I was able to do it previously. Or is there some trick I am forgetting to it?

    submitted by /u/Strung250
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment