• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Eve Online Eve Is Beautiful - Happy Holidays from The Wormhole Police

    Eve Online Eve Is Beautiful - Happy Holidays from The Wormhole Police


    Eve Is Beautiful - Happy Holidays from The Wormhole Police

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I got kicked from horde, got drunk, made a meme video and reddit post and literal hundreds of dms later here I am to clarify an ungodly amount of talking points

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    RIP Horde’s Ganking SIG - back to goons I go

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    INIT. Shadow: XIX Rorqual down

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    [Dev Blog] Fury at FWST-8 Battle Report

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Interdiction Help

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:40 PM PST

    My friend and I have been attempting Interdiction strategies. Both because our fleet needs it and because we wanted to try something new. I am using warp disruption probes. We are setting up camp directly between two gates, and deploying bubbles. But it doesn't seem to be stopping anything. We think we might be doing something wrong, or getting very unlucky.

    submitted by /u/Mammoth-Tax8210
    [link] [comments]

    Cataclysmic Dark Ikitursa Run - 9:15 - Eve Online - Abyssal PvE

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hmmm, I wonder what happened here... /s

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Been gone a long time.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Hi there, this will be my very first post to Reddit and of course it had to be about one of my favorite games, I'm a veteran player in Eve Online, I've done everything from Mission running to Super carriers, but I've been gone a long time, 2 years, maybe a little more... I feel I've forgotten most of what I've done and I'm not sure how to start, I have a fully capable super carrier pilot and a subcapital caldari alt and about 4b to spare... Where do I start?

    submitted by /u/PushtheButtons93
    [link] [comments]

    I lost suspect by the time I killed this Procurer.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/89240641/

    We brawled for 22 minutes in the event ice mining site. This was pain and torture that I hope will never be inflicted on anyone. Lots of pussyfooting around launching/recalling drones which was funny.

    submitted by /u/johnnieboye
    [link] [comments]

    Eve or Albion?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Hey guys. What is unique about Eve over Albion other than the obvious space theme?

    submitted by /u/dudebullbear
    [link] [comments]

    On The Cusp of Victory

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Eve Launcher Not Responding?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Was just playing last night, now when I launch the launcher gets stuck, just a black square, "Launcher for Eve Online Not Responding". The only change I can think of was I added a keyboard profile for the game, but I already undid that and still same result.

    Windows 10, all latest updates.

    EDIT--- SOLVED

    I have a two monitor setup. The launcher was trying to open on my second monitor, I guess that's where I closed it last. For some reason it did NOT like the second monitor. I disabled it, and the launcher finally started.

    submitted by /u/egghead_rhombus
    [link] [comments]

    CCPlz: let us move the search field on the new map

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Literally the only reason why I stick with the old map is because the search field is not obscured by other UI elements. And even if it was, I could move it.

    With the new map(which is like years old), the search field is in top right where it's obscured by the Overview, or the targeting panel, or if you're in station by the station panel. So it's basically obscured 100% of the time.

    submitted by /u/jdobrila
    [link] [comments]

    Event activities vs loot table vs event duration

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    I don't think all the activities were balanced to spread the loot table's content over the full duration of the event. This has led to the loot table being seemingly drained after only 3 days.

    The data sites are too easy so the ISK/hour value is much higher than the combat sites and the risk is much lower ( chances of loosing your PvE ship to hunters).

    I say this having run 350 data sites and having done 20 combat sites (12 minutes each) in null. I have kept track of data vs. Combat drops which show the data sites are twice as profitable (ISK/hour) at 1/6 the risk assuming you fly a 120m ISK Astero ans 600m Deimos.

    Would love to hear if you have also seen the drop off in average loot value in Lowsec and Highsec?

    I understand it must naturally taper off over event duration but my data shows a cliff type drop.

    submitted by /u/GeneralStratos
    [link] [comments]

    Event Site Loot?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Anyone else notice the loot drops getting less valuable almost by the day? Day one was accelerator galore, skins, etc, now it feels like they drop nothing. Wondering if anyone else feels that way.

    submitted by /u/V_Lelouche
    [link] [comments]

    Was AFK sitting in a 2b Rattlesnake on r10 keep undock. Just tabbed back into the game and saw this. Still mad about it. Squishy if you ever need retarded ratlesnake feeding pls call me :(((((((((

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Test runs home

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    This is pretty pathetic, even for PGL on a good day. INIT is wreaking havoc in Catch and ambushing Test move ops to the tune of 125b ISK over the past week. PGL wants it to sound like INIT is running away, when actually Test is running home.

    Audio for this Sunday. Can't wait.

    screen grab of PGL announcement

    submitted by /u/thetaper
    [link] [comments]

    What do you hate the absolute MOST about Eve Online?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    For me:

    Slow warping ships...

    Now what is your pet peeve?

    submitted by /u/RampartAdmin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment