• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Eve Online Running Data sites in ice storms be like

    Eve Online Running Data sites in ice storms be like


    Running Data sites in ice storms be like

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Trying to get a friend into EVE? Ep#000 - Why you should play EVE Online in 2021!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Whelp. No one else is posting it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    RIP Wangs.
    Wangs disbanning.

    submitted by /u/DreadOp
    [link] [comments]

    [DEVBLOG] The EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    The devblog post is here. There's also a forum thread.

    submitted by /u/provokatoras
    [link] [comments]

    I guess it’s time to ree post this since it’s no longer ironic. How many posts were spent saying war bonds won’t happen?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    5-CQDA Sotiyo fight

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    PH formed Munnins and TEST/BRAVE formed Munnins also, for a total of around 400 to bash a Sotiyo shield timer.

    By the time Goons arrived in the system the Sotiyo was at 10% shields. We warped on the Sotiyo to tether, PAPI warped off then watched as the shield repaired. They left via ZXB.

    Once again, when faced with equal numbers, they flee.

    Why PAPI? Why no fight?

    Please choose:

    1. Made you form
    2. It was just a shield timer
    3. They rage pinged for 1000 people
    4. Why feed?
    submitted by /u/bay_cee
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie: Agents for hauling?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Just started with Eve Online. I finished with the tutorials.

    The next step is to use career agents to try out different careers. I wanted to try out hauling. What career agent is it.

    If it matters, I picked Gallente.

    submitted by /u/Game_ID
    [link] [comments]

    Owning a citadel

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I want to own a citadel, but I had a few questions.

    1. Can a an alt in an NPC corp own a citadel?
    2. If so Can you still be war decked?
    3. Is their any way to own a citadel and not get war decked.
    submitted by /u/RudolfVonKruger
    [link] [comments]

    How to break up large blue donuts through game design?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    This is the million dollar question that CCP wants to achieve through this scarcity stuff. What other mechanics could be changed to dilute having an uber blob in all areas of space and roflstomping the little guy.

    submitted by /u/SanshaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Praxis prices

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    The price of a praxis hull has almost doubled since I bought my first. Any idea when CCP will release new ones?

    submitted by /u/CuhSynoh
    [link] [comments]

    EVE players that are Williams/Brown/Duke Alumni?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Hey,

    Finishing up my applications for Uni/College and I was wondering if there are any EVE players that were/are attending Williams College (Williamstown, MA), Duke University (Durham, NC) or Brown University (Providence, RI). In case I get into any of these (I feel like I have a semi-decent chance) was just wondering if there are any EVE players that go there/have gone there & can give their opinion. Plus it would be cool to meet some EVE players IRL. All the meet-ups in my region are at a bar.... Which I cannot attend for obvious reasons.

    Also if you go to/have gone to Cornell, Columbia, Northeastern, McGill, Uni British Columbia, UNC Chapel Hill, New York University, or Middlebury I'd also love to hear opinions on those schools. While they aren't my top three, they are all great universities & it would be cool to know if anyone playing EVE went there.

    Hope everyone has nice holidays.

    submitted by /u/Gabeischunky
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a CSV or similar file for items in a market?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I'm sorry if this answer is already out there and I'm just missing it, but I was curious if there is a way to get a csv file for a station's market. I tried searching on google and couldn't find any information on this and it looks like both eve-marketdata and evemarketer are down.

    Thanks for any assistance.

    submitted by /u/HLSparta
    [link] [comments]

    Legion fits for wormhole space?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Hey y'all. I'm looking to fly a legion in j space but I'm having trouble deciding on a fit. I'm working on Ham skills so that's where I'm leaning with my high slots but other than that I'm open to ideas.

    I'm mostly looking for hunter fits but I would love to see ratting fits as well.

    Any tips, fits, or advice would help, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Whitley_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Question for an Aspiring Rorqual Pilot

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    So I am finally in the home stretch for getting a Rorqual(will be working on support skills afterwards) and I want to know what to do once I get it. My current sources of isk are multiboxing C5s and selling Abyssal Modules but I want something a bit more afk than a C5(I would still be looking at the screen) and I also just want a rorq. My current idea was to go R64 moon mining in order to have it pay for itself faster as I am a very baity pilot apparently are there any other things I can do to make isk faster than R64 moon mining and what is a good estimate for how much one will cost.

    submitted by /u/Pyro0825
    [link] [comments]

    A few quick questions on DPS and ratting-

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    A few quick questions, if you don't mind.

    I'm currently using a moa with decent entry level skills, blasters, and pretty good shield tank specifically spec'd for tanking angels, 9k shield health with 80~ and 77 percent resist to explosive and kinetic, respectively.

    I can currently get about 237 DPS including drones, which is nice for the most part, but as I am a low sec ratter, when I am in 0.2 and lower, I still have a really hard time against the clone soldiers. 0.3 and above clones are ezpz at this point, but 0.2 requires at least one dock and refill of shield.

    Context aside, what should I do to maximize my DPS? I'm slowly levelling my relevant hybrid turret skills, and just started pumping some points into my shield skills for better recharge and capacity so I can stay on grid longer, but i've seen people easily reaching 400 dps on a moa. Is tech 2 really that much stronger? Or am I missing something? I have 3 field stabs, and I use antimatter ammunition, of course, so I have that, but what else should I be doing?

    I know that 0.2 clones shouldn't be that hard in a t1 cruiser.

    Also, because I may or may not have lost one of my moa's to a mordu cruiser rat, I have to ask-

    What kind of DPS do I need to crack one of those bad boys open? I know they're fat stacks of cash, but that tank is unbelievable, like i'm not even hitting them.

    submitted by /u/The_Skillerest
    [link] [comments]

    Question on T4 PI planet setup

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    For single system T4 Pi setups, what ratio of planets should that system have to be able to move between T4 products relatively well? Like, should there be higher number of gas or storm or ice compared to the other planets.

    I know I could just do the analysis myself on what each planet produces and find the ratio, but I bet that one of you spreadsheet nerds has already figured it out. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Crossloader
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot craft from Blueprint

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Hello,

    I would like to ask you why I cannot craft from Blueprints, as you can see I have materials in Item Hangar, and I have skills, but I still cannot craft, because it says that I have no materials.

    https://preview.redd.it/kktvpe543q761.png?width=1637&format=png&auto=webp&s=db6f187f24faa26b27f14994e020c3bd056009f0

    submitted by /u/tomsvk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment