• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Eve Online As I stare off into the void my wife asks, "What's on your mind?"... She wouldn't understand.

    Eve Online As I stare off into the void my wife asks, "What's on your mind?"... She wouldn't understand.


    As I stare off into the void my wife asks, "What's on your mind?"... She wouldn't understand.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    My Fountain Frank War Bond arrived today.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Eve is Dead, Long Live Eve!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Capsuleers everywhere are experiencing issues with their Eve clients, some are stuck docking, some are stuck in traffic control.

    The good news:

    The chat servers are still going! Get out there and chat my friends, for once those things are still working.

    submitted by /u/CharlesIssier
    [link] [comments]

    WWB2 Titan Deahts Synced to the Wii Themesong [Eve Online Animation]

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Large fleet battle in FM- over IHUB

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    TL;DR: Goons killed the toasters, goons lost the ensuing battle and overall ISK efficiency, tidi was at 10-15% for most of the fight. Dr Mibbles is now with goons and died.

    Battlereport: https://br.evetools.org/br/6000c35cac9592001a832823

    Was good fun, let's do it again!

    submitted by /u/Hoder_
    [link] [comments]

    Yo - Can someone link me the Dock workers War speech?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/f9h7uxgkodb61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1c08ce0756d42c38a0061ba9d000bfe43d822b13

    Context: KNONO recently moved out of Black Rise to Genesis. We were blue to both Dock workers (DW) and No forks (NFG).

    We reached out to the local russians (Trash Sky) for a peaceful transition, but did not get anywhere with that. So we started by bashing their pocos. In the first fight, they batphoned snuff. DW and NFG didn't intervene nor did they speak out when we spent the first week bashing pocos.

    We hit Trash Sky athanors two days ago, and sent them into a panic because apparently snuff was unavailable and they went crying to NFG (6:1 numbers not good enough u know, or maybe its just a dead alliance?).

    NFG invoked a defense pact and formed for 2nd timer. So now NFG is butthurt because they expected us to fight both WS and NFG with our 30 dudes whereas we called for backup of our own. So after the fight, NFG went over and cried to DW.

    A few hours ago, DW reset standings to us and is now deploying to Genesis.

    So my question is: How do you hype 1.5k players to take on a gang of 30 dudes? Link me that bs.

    All salt in comment section appreciated. Thanks.

    Edit: Thanks for the award!! I'm happy to see that my post has generated some small spark which keeps people entertained and logging into Eve. I am loving the arguments and criticism from all sides.

    submitted by /u/AlduinDragonBorn
    [link] [comments]

    FIRST ZIRNITRA bpc KILL

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Eve down?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Currently unable to login additional toons, wont get past authenticating, and my logged in one has been in traffic control in highsec for past 6 minutes.

    Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/dylanstar12
    [link] [comments]

    where were u wen eve online die

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I was at house eating dorito when phone ring 'eve is kill' 'no.'"

    submitted by /u/WeylandNZ
    [link] [comments]

    So couple days ago BRAVE yeeted RED's windrunner fleet, and today this happened.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    https://br.evetools.org/related/30001247/202101150500

    AAR: so in our "futile?" atttempts to glass catch floodplains (new goalpost of BRAVE), aggro astras are being dropped for spicy content and spicy content we get. Last time RED, couple days ago, lost windrunner fleet due to FC mistake so this time we asked our bros to teach us more. Thanks to excellent NA quality FC from Good Sax for this wild ride, we didnt welp today. Even thought BRAVE were numerous, we still gave them good fight and after astra inevitable explosion they left without GF in chat with sour faces, they won objective but lost morale. How low they can fall..... tbc.

    thanks Turtle, Elazar and support fleet.

    submitted by /u/Worm_ski
    [link] [comments]

    Triglavian waifus are now canon (New station ad? appeared on hoboleaks)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:45 AM PST

    New Eden Lore : Capsules and Clones

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    God damnit Squishy

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    The Paradox of PvE in the Sandbox

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    "Don't fly what you can't afford to lose. PVP is mandatory. Welcome to EVE, HTFU or go back to WoW." Hmm. Presuming you agree with the Golden Rules of EVE Online consider this paradox - how much of EVE PvE we tolerate which is just like WoW?

    • sites called "dungeons" internally by CCP
    • scripted, predictable, repeatable, spawnable at your whim
    • "solved," both how to run them and in fittings (oft PVP-crippled ones, to boot)
    • mechanically little in common re. how to fight other players; optimal PvE fit often poorly suited for PVP; encourages bad habits and poor self-defense

    EVE PvE is "more gankable," yet AI often act as if in an alternate reality where scrams and webs do not exist. Is that not a disservice to everyone? If PVE content reflected real PVP scenarios, players would learn basic self defense skills, reducing the divide between PVPer and Krab. How? Make the AI smarter:

    • have them scram, web, ecm, etc. you (even in highsec - gotta learn early)
    • use tactics directly inspired by PVP pilots
    • show self-preservation (you better scram them)
    • significantly higher rewards to counterbalance
    • adapt varying difficulties of Diamond Rat AIs for this - easier near newbie systems, harder in null - i.e. you have to D-Scan or combat probe to find them (just like hunting players)
    • maybe even kill off repeatable, runnable sites entirely in favor of these things, long term

    \EDIT: Yes, it has occurred to me that the status quo may be deliberate on CCP's part, to create a "food chain" - PVPers preying upon PVE'ers who prey upon rats ... or maybe I'm giving CCP too much credit. I recognize they probably won't read this anyways])

    submitted by /u/EmberNiagara
    [link] [comments]

    Utility of a corp office?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    I have a relatively small corp, we do mostly PVE missions and some WH. Corp wallet is good for splitting loot, is there any benefit to having an office somewhere? It's just a shared corp hangar right?

    submitted by /u/edthesmokebeard
    [link] [comments]

    M2 battle in a nutshell

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Daily Titan kill from M2 :)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Noob ninja salvaging guides?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Just started Eve a few days ago and interested in taking up the ninja salvage option to get me started.

    Any current guides online to follow with updated cutout etc?

    Am I a horrible person ninja salvaging?

    submitted by /u/Knight76a
    [link] [comments]

    Closest call I've had yet. That'll get your heart racing.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    CCPlease can we have vertical chat stack

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    https://pasteboard.co/JJBMyGG.png

    Currently, we can only stack chat channels horizontally and we are missing the functionality to vertical stack.

    Also if it is possible to have the tab of the channel to be customised so that corp chat is green and if you create a corp chat channel like a corp recruitment channel that you can also assign the corp green colour to it. This allows others to see which channels are corp, alliance or fleet specific.

    submitted by /u/Eric_Shang
    [link] [comments]

    Someone gave me a bunch of their stuff. What the hell do I do with it?!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    (Using a second account for reasons that should become clear soon)

    I'm a member of a relatively small corp. Corp chat right now has about a dozen people in it during peak hours. Recently, a very wealthy corpmate of mine quit playing EVE for good, and gave his stuff out to the corp directors, and I'm one of those guys.

    So now I have six billion ISK in assets that I mostly cannot use and am too scared to touch for fear that it may explode, including a freighter and a goddamn carrier. The most money I have ever had in my wallet at once is one billion ISK or thereabouts. I don't know how to handle this much money in hardware.

    What the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?* I can't fly most of it, and some of it I will never be able to fly.

    *If you say "Give it to me" I will wag my finger at you in disappointment and frustration. More importantly, I will not give it to you.

    submitted by /u/ItsMeButDifferent
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played in 8 years. I'm lost and confused.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    So just randomly remembered this game I loved a lot at launch and after and a few random periods in between but that was forever ago.

    Just logged in, I got like 8.5m skills trained, 220 mil isk and 400 plex. I also have a hurricane? "Net worth 1.6 bil isk?)

    Where should I restart? Super basic, like I'm 5.

    I work from home for covid, so can maybe kinda afk mine on other puter? Is that a thing? Any guides for newbs (but with isk)

    I noticed f2p now. Seems like Omega is mandatory for me since most things on ship and drones i had require omega?

    Thanks for any help and apologize if this isn't right place

    submitted by /u/Merenthan
    [link] [comments]

    Omen navy issue for abyss

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    o7

    I have been considering to use the omen navy issue in the abyss for a while since it has pretty good speed with an mwd. It can with ease go over 2k/s and easily kite vedmaks. Was able to make it pull through a T4. I demonstrate here: https://youtu.be/lpIcnXudCP4

    submitted by /u/aceyfaceyy
    [link] [comments]

    New PC

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    So I'm in the market for a new gaming PC since my last one decided to die on me. Looking for one that could run 5-10 instances of EVE fairly smooth. Anyone have any suggestions? Would like to find something around $1000.

    submitted by /u/wildparty71
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player needs help escaping Null Sec

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I'm a returning player. Before I quit unexpectedly several years ago I was a member of Brave Newbies and lived in one of their stations in NullSec. Unfortunately I had to leave the game without warning, prompting them to kick me from the corp for inactivity.

    My problem now as a returning Alpha is that I'm now essentially docked inside of a hostile station and can't leave without risking getting blown to bits. Is there any method of escaping this situation without losing all of my stuff?

    submitted by /u/Trekkimon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment