• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Eve Online Meme Monday

    Eve Online Meme Monday


    Meme Monday

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Welcome it's everyone's favourite and most hated time of the week - meme monday.

    On Mondays, memes of any caliber are welcome. Low effort, high effort, reactiongif, advice animal, whatever.

    Today you're safe from those evil meme hating mods, post whatever meme you see fit!

    Please remember to note whether your post is SFW or not when commenting. Memes must be flaired with Meme Monday or will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    CCP checking for bots

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    I hate looting the field.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Today during a Horde entosis fleet I heard something I dread every time I close my eyes. The FC had uttered the words "you may loot the field." The ears of hundreds of newbeans perked up like wolves sensing their next meal. I started sweating as I gazed around the field looking for a wreck to loot. Twenty newbeans had already welded large tractor beams to their slashers and were in the process of hoarding a wreck pile taller than Mount Everest. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I'm going to be alright and that there's nothing to worry about. One of them somehow finds a fucking loot rorqual. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. In the distance I see one unlooted wreck and align my Muninn towards it. The massive microwarpdrives on their free ships flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. My life flashes before my eyes. My Muninn begins to shake as their microwarpdrives begin to approach me at lightning speeds. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life, to a dark, earth shattering void where my ship is getting torn apart by the 150km/s gale force winds and the 500 decibel groan of newbean ships. As my Muninn is trampled by hundreds of friendly ships, my body finally surrenders, as I manage to loot two scourge missiles. I fucking hate looting the field.

    submitted by /u/Swayre
    [link] [comments]

    Freemen of the North launch website for war updates & propaganda

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    Not my most well thought out meme, but it's meme Monday so why not

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Abyssal Killmails = Top Tier Comedy Material

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Pro Tip: not responding politely to valid questions doesn't reflect very well on your leadership

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    How I got 170 killmarks on my Daredevil - An in-depth look into "ultralock" mechanics

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Intro

    Hi, it is me, Nimos, you may remember me from my previous hit reddit post about how you could see cloaked ships initiate warp on grid in Eve's log viewer.

    This post is also about a game mechanic that almost nobody knows about but is actually really simple once you know what to look for. On and first of all, I do not live in London or even the UK, that's a shitty myth that needs to be dispelled. I live in Germany and my ping to Tranquility is around 13ms-16ms on most days.

    I'll teach you how I killed hundreds of goon travel ceptors in just a few weeks of camping. I'm going to narrate my thought process a little bit, you can skip to the last section if you don't care about that.

    Early in December my sig deployed to a pipe system in goon space and we started gatecamping whenever we had nothing else going on. The system is on the road to Aridia and it had a lot of Goons coming through on their way to Amarr.

    Of course most of those people were using travel interceptors. We could go for hours and ONLY see interceptors that happily warped past our camp.

    For years I thought locking travel ceptors was just a myth. I had never been caught in a sub 2 align ship and somehow assumed that sub 2 align ship kills on zkill must be bad skills, people not hitting jump, disconnects, etc. Until some day about 1-2 years ago when I was gatecamping in Vale and actually got to lock any sub 2 ceptor that came through.

    I was never really big into gatecamping, but with all the traffic coming through our system it got me thinking. Why could I lock "instawarp" ceptors then, but not always?

    The "Update-Order"

    I'm sure anyone with more than one account has seen this. When you have multiple clients open they receive updates from the server at different times.

    Here's an example. Two clients on the same computer, side by side. When I launch drones from my Gnosis, they appear on my Daredevil's overview 620ms earlier than on my alt's overview.

    I remembered that back in Vale when I was able to lock interceptors, I saw that effect a lot, my main had been significantly ahead of my alt.

    So why does one client get updated before the other? Is maybe related to the character ID? No, sometimes one of my characters got updated earlier other times my other character got updated earler. Is it maybe related to the ship ID? No, trading ships between characters did not yield any consistent result and with the same ships the order could be different.

    I have found four things that could affect the update order.

    1. Docking/Undocking
    2. Jumping through a stargate
    3. Large amounts of ships entering or leaving grid.
    4. Sometimes randomly for no reason

    At first I thought maybe there was a queue of some sort and every client was updated sequentially. My theory was that you got put into a random spot in that queue when you entered a system by either undocking and docking. The way I thought about #3 was that when other people got assigned a spot in the queue they could be placed ahead of you and you'd lose your early spot.

    However, the queue theory had some flaws. The most glaring one is that the delay between clients was just too big. The most extreme one I experienced was about 900ms between both of my clients. Even if the server somehow did other calculations between client updates, which is very implausible by itself, 900ms would mean that the server was at the edge of hitting Tidi. While there was nothing major going on on that node. It also didn't explain why sometimes I'd get "kicked out of my spot" for no reason at all.

    Eventually I noticed that #3 and #4 would only put me "backwards" in time and whenever they happened my client experienced "rubberbanding" as people call it. That's when something happens on your screen, then everything moves back by a split second and the same things happen again.

    That observation was what lead me to my current theory that I think is pretty valid:

    When your client first requests an update from the server, by either undocking or entering a system, it gets put on a one-second interval that is independent of the server tick. Observing the network traffic by two Eve clients kind of confirmed this. They get updated precisely once per second, but at different millisecond timestamps.

    Depending on when during the server tick your client requested its first update, you either get new info early or late. This means that there can be a delay of up to one second between the server calculating a "tick" and your client actually receiving an update about what just happened.

    When you see "rubberbanding", it's likely that your update was scheduled before the server was done calculating the next "tick".

    Now, to understand this you have to know that the server only sends updates when things actually change on grid. And by that I don't mean just ship's positions. If, for example, a ship is orbiting another ship that is aligning in a straight line and neither of them does anything to change their speed, your client will just calculate their continued positions on its own and the server will not send an update until one of them actually changes something about that state. (I also confirmed this on Sisi by looking at network traffic with a bunch of characters).

    Not receiving an update is something that's entirely expected by the client. To the client it just means "keep showing the state of the grid we last send you, all the ships keep moving on the paths they were moving on".

    So what happens when the client's update is scheduled before server is done with the tick?

    The client will expect an update. Not getting one at the expected time during a second, it thinks that nothing changed and will continue showing the grid. Then, a couple of milliseconds into that, the server belatedly sends its update, which basically is "here's what actually happened". So the client resets everything to the state in the update, which is a split second in the past from the last thing it was showing, so it looks like everything jumps back and plays again for the player.

    Now, how does this tangent relate to the tick position? Well, the late update during rubberbanding resets your update interval, so all following updates will be in 1s intervals after that one. Which means you're now later on the tick than you were before.

    That explains #3 and #4 in the list, each are caused by server load putting you back on the tick.

    Lock, Point and Warp Interactions

    By now you're probably thinking "why are you talking about server ticks so much, I thought this was about instalocking". Well I told you to skip ahead if you don't care about in-depth technicalities and I'm going to keep going like that, so there's still a chance to skip ahead! This one will be shorter though.

    In this section I'm going to talk about warp mechanics. Every time I talk about warping in this context, we'll assume it has an align time greater than 1 second and less than or equal to 2 seconds

    The basic process of just warping without considering any lockers looks like the following:

    1) The player initiates warp to a destination
    2) The server receives the intent to warp
    3) On the next tick, the server starts aligning the ship, starting from 0 velocity. We'll call this one tick 0. 4) On the next tick, the ship will still be aligning. We'll call this one tick 1.
    5) On the final tick, the ship will be at >=75% of its max speed and enter warp. This is tick 2.

    Now, two things that most people know but some people are still confused about:

    1. It doesn't matter how fast your ship goes "between ticks". You either warp on tick 1 or tick 2. You don't warp at tick 1.5. This means it doesn't matter if your Ares aligns in 1.4 seconds or 1.99. It should be obvious just from the theory, but I did a bunch of sisi testing with a nomad set, and found absolutely no difference between 1.1s align and 1.99s align.

    2. It doesn't matter what the warping person's latency is. The client only sends one command to the server that queues the warp. Everything after that is done entirely by the server.

    How do these steps play out when someone is trying to lock you?

    Let's assume Alice has just jumped her travel Ares into Bob's gatecamp.

    1) Alice initiates warp to her next gate.
    2) The server receives her intent to warp
    3) Tick 0, the server starts aligning Alice's ship
    4) The server sends an update to Bob, that Alice's ship has decloaked and is now aligning (still Tick 0) 5) Bob sends his intent to lock the Ares to the server (still Tick 0)

    At this point, the paragraph about the update order comes into play.

    As you remember, the time between #3 and #4 can be anywhere from (let's estimate conservatively) 50ms-1000ms. As you can imagine that's a huge range.

    Another thing worth mentioning is that initiating locks is handled between ticks, while finishing locks happens on full ticks.

    Let's first assume Bob is late on his update interval, getting them 500ms after the tick and has a ping of 16ms and is spam clicking his overview 50 times a second which is unreasonably fast but a nice round number.

    Lastly, locking a ceptor from a max sebo ship takes about 600ms. T0, T1, T2 refer to the ticks mentioned earlier.

    3) T0+0ms, the server starts aligning Alice's ship
    4) T0+500ms, The server sends an update to Bob, that Alice's ship has decloaked and is now aligning
    5) T0+520ms, Bob sends his intent to lock the Ares to the server
    6) T0+528ms, the server receives the intent to lock the Ares and schedules the lock to finish in 600ms
    7) T1+0ms, the server calculates tick 1, nothing really happened yet
    8) T1+128ms, this is the time that Bob's lock request is scheduled to finish
    9) T2+0ms, the server calculates tick 2, finishes Bob's lock and Alice enters warp.

    Note how Bob's lock request and Alice's warp finish on the same tick. When this happens, from Bob's view you'd see a successful lock, but get the message "target is invulnerable" when trying to use a module on it.

    If Bob is early on the update interval however, getting his updates only 200ms after the server tick, this plays out differently:

    3) T0+0ms, the server starts aligning Alice's ship
    4) T0+200ms, The server sends an update to Bob, that Alice's ship has decloaked and is now aligning
    5) T0+220ms, Bob sends his intent to lock the Ares to the server
    6) T0+228ms, the server receives the intent to lock the Ares and schedules the lock to finish in 600ms
    8) T0+828ms, this is the time that Bob's lock request is scheduled to finish
    7) T1+0ms, the server calculates tick 1, finishes Bob's lock
    8) T1+200ms, Bob receives the update that he has a lock and activates his warp disruptor
    9) T2+0ms, the server calculates tick 2, Bob's warp disruptor activates, Alice cannot enter warp

    Important thing to notice here is that we still have a lot of room for more latency, but not infinitely much. You don't need to live in London, but being in Europe will help a lot.

    The Guide / TLDR

    So how did I use this information to get two Daredevils to over 100 killmarks?

    First of all, I used an alt with 4 remote sebos to get it up to 3500ms scan res. Any ship with 4 mid slots can do this.

    Then the goal is to get your updates early enough to be able to finish the lock on tick 1. As you remember, 3 things can change your update time and one of those only goes the wrong direction.

    Well, the actual technique to use this is really dumb. What I did is, I jumped in and out of system. Over and over, until I got the updates early enough.

    Jump into system, activate sebos. Jump in an alt in a sub 2 align ship. Activate autopilot on the alt to another gate, quickly switch over to main and start spam clicking the overview with point active. If I got lock and point on the alt, I'd be set to catch any other sub 2 align ship that jumped into system until server load pushed me back. If I didn't get lock and instead got the "target is invulnerable" message, I'd jump out and back in again. Repeat until it works.

    That's all there is to it.

    EDIT: Oh finally, shoutouts!

    Predditors, the TEST sig, my primary community in this game. If you're in Legacy/TEST and like cloaky content or smaller-scale fleet as well as an always active standing fleet and a great community, consider joining!

    Lorenaii and Syrinea of B0RT for listening when I kept rambling about instalock on Dreddit discord, talking to someone about my thoughts really helped me figure things out. One extra shoutout to Syrinea because he was actually really knowledgeable about instalocking and helped me confirm or disprove a lot of stuff with his input.

    Aid London and his friends in goons who had a consistent instalock camp up before I did it and made me realize it's possible to do.

    Aiden Malcolm of Initiative Associates, who killed my 170km Daredevil when I was drunk on new years eve and thought I should engage an arty Thrasher at range. (edit 2, I didn't correctly link to the kill at first)

    submitted by /u/Nimos
    [link] [comments]

    Matterall asking vily if CCP sent him to destroy as many capitals as possible

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Managed to get the final blow on a Rhea with a random Slasher I had lying around, gotta be one of my best moments in EVE

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    all blue on your overview with explosions destroying your eardrums takes a bit to get used to

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    The difference between eutz and ustz.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    AAR: The Eviction of Krab Miners

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Last week 8 Dock Workers and their combined 25 alts decided to commit themselves to a purpose higher than farming, deletion of C4 space. Thus began the eviction of a small time C4 corp named Krab Miners.

    Weighing in at 25 active PvP toons and no real home defense comp other than remote rep Drekavacs with PvE nestors, the Krab Miner's outlook was extremely bleak in the early days of the eviction. They stared down the face of 15 Leshaks and 8 Guardians logging in every day to burn down the timers of their Fortizar, Azbel and various other structures which had been rumored to contain many researching Capital BPOs.

    The Friday EU armor timers went uncontested, with Krab Miner scanners getting rolled out at an alarming rate of almost 1 per hour, the Dock Workers began celebrating an eviction that was already in the bag.

    This celebration was quickly found premature when later that night a frigate hole to a C5 Red Giant had spawned, with peculiarly 2 Pandemic Horde Naglfars farming at the time of hole opening. Correspondence was quickly established between the Dock Workers and Horde inhabitants - finding themselves friendly with each other, they quickly worked to lock down the newly adjacent C5.

    Laughs were shared on coms as even more scanners began to get rolled out, unable to find a k-space entrance through the frig hole system, things were looking even more bleak.

    But alas, Krab Miners CEO Moraug had noticed a weakness in our hole control - the AU hours near downtime had only 2 early waking British defenders. Exploiting this realization, Krab Miners quickly overpowered the rollers and in came a 30 man Kikimora Fraternity fleet in the early hours of EU morning.

    Hole control was quickly established by the defenders and the lowly C4 began to be flooded by the likes of Fraternity, Krab Miner reinforcements, Spoopy Noobies (BRAVE), and Beyond The Breach.

    With the defender's numbers in the fortizar totaling nearly 70, the 8 Dock Workers and their alts had found their situation completely flipped on its head. Now they were the ones trapped.

    Pondering a remedy to the situation, many ideas were floated as an escape: Should we ask for a ceasefire and peacefully extract through wormholes? No, the defenders were too bloodthirsty to let that happen. Should we extract by filament and risk our chances in null? All extraction options were on the table, until a fellow by the name of Alan Derride of TAVR contacted the Dock Workers.

    Having had some of their previous evictions soured by Krab Miners and Spoopy Noobies, Mr. Derride was quick to come to the aid of the defenders... Except for the fact that Spoopy and Krab Miners were the defenders. Offering their Drekavac/Ikitursa fleet as aid, Territorial Army of the Commonwealth infilled to the eviction system while coordinating an offensive with the Docks.

    Around 21:00 EVE Time, the Krab Miner's defensive fleet was posted on a wormhole and gained reinforcements from TAVR's Ikitursa/Drek fleet. Cozying up to the Krab Miners, TAVR and Dock Worker's sinister plan began to unfold. With the battle just beginning and both sides landing on the wormhole grid, TAVR unleashed fire on friendly nestors while Leshaks burned down the helpless battlecruiser fleet. A Krab Miner Naglfar entered warp as the fight was beginning, and landed as the last of the defenders were wiped out. The ranks of the dead can be heard commenting, "This is Eve boys..."

    It was a total slaughter.

    Video of the scene was leaked onto Brave discord shortly as many different corporations vowed to inflict vengeance in the name of this vile blue fucking incident.

    https://zkillboard.com/related/31001606/202101232100/

    https://youtu.be/lMrIw3H1njQ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unN4BoPrzQ

    In the face of the backlash but to the applause of the Docks, Alan Derride backpedaled his stance and offered to pay the Krab Miner SRP as well as the 20b ransom on the wormhole. Unconfirmed sources say that Beyond the Breach had threatened Alan's corporation, Territorial Army of the Commonwealth, with permanent eviction from Wormhole space if the Krab Miner's eviction continued.

    Alan Derride's official response: https://i.imgur.com/GhuLXRi.png

    Not wanting to hurt Commonwealth's reputation any further, the Docks agreed to release hole control and extract as quickly as possible while Krab Miner structures repaired all of Sunday afternoon.

    Thanks for reading and RIP Peter Moonlight 2013 - Nov 2020

    submitted by /u/StopWifeingThots
    [link] [comments]

    When the last rock is left on belt

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Freemen of the North - Together

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Thank you for this awesome community

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Guys I started with eve 5 days ago and I want to tell you a short story ..... I am writing this post via my mobile so I will not share a killmail or something like that

    Today I went the first time out of hisec to lowsec with my retriever after a home office / mining day I wanted to mine some rare ore to get more profit .... after 2 minutes of mining a Titan (ragnarok) came and killed me instant. I had no chance to escape I just was dead. He even killed my capsule.

    After I wrote in discord my guys that I got killed they laughed and told me I should feel honoured by the fact that my fist death was brought to me from a Titan.

    Then I realised that I lost my training fit which a friend gave me to learn skills faster.... So I decided to write the Titan pilot and asked him how he was able to kill my capsule so fast I didn't see my capsule on screen! He kindly explained it to me and I guess he saw that my char is only 4 or 5 days old and gave me 100 mil to replace my beloved retriever and the capsule fit .... I didn't ask for it I didn't cry at him he just gave me the money to replace.....

    I am coming from dota2 and left the game mostly because of the toxic community.

    Thanks guys for being that cool all and please stay as you are. I hope you know the benefits of a nice community. A nice community for such a complex game is way more important then some of us can imagine.

    I wish you all awesome killmails happy mining hours good trades nice abyssal runs awesome wars nice role play and more you can find in eve.

    But over all I wish you moments like I had today!!!

    Cheers fellas I owe you one!

    submitted by /u/13Braunafk37
    [link] [comments]

    Doing some exploring and the wormhole collapsed. Stranded on the other side of New Eden for the first time. :D lol. This is the SHORT route home. Time to see the universe.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Goon shitposting's major accomplishment

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    AAR - CTRLV feeds DW

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    BATTLEREPORT

     

    Its satisfying to put together AARs and BRs for fights with a favorable outcome. Gloating over dunks is a time-honored tradition in eve online that isn't going away any time soon. On the other hand, an analysis of failure and negative outcomes can help build strategies for success. Independent of the prospect of improvement, alliances are generally more likely to boast success than ruminate and analyze failure. Constantly beating one's drum over dunks while glossing over feeds is pretty yikes, and is exactly the kind of delusional thinking that needs to go the way of the stabbed FW plex farmer. In that spirit of balance, here's a feed:

     

    AAR:

    1. Scout pings that a DW rorq is slurping Crokite in Ardar like his life depended on it
    2. Scout directed to leave system, lest he disturb a wild DW line member in his natural habitat.
    3. CTRLV caps channel pinged to gather quietly on TS
    4. I die in Tarkov on customs in front of new-gas to a PMC with a standard M4, freeing me to login to eve and become even more frustrated
    5. I activate the seldom used 4th brain cell to check dotlan - confirming that target system is indeed within titan bridge range of CTRLV staging. Target system noted to be out of titan bridge range of Kourmonen (DW staging) - pog status: fully
    6. Ping CTRLV proper for bhaalgorn / guard
    7. Identify 3 CTRLV dreads and an armour fax for initial engagement to force immediate PANIC - inspired by snuff's success vs CALSF rorqs
    8. Confirm the availability of multiple cyno inhibs
    9. Final preparation to bridge - log in titan - stack subcaps (15ish bhaal, 2 guard, damnation) on titan
    10. Direct in-cyno and tackle svipul to burn 2j from staging to target system
    11. Target tackled. Cyno up.
    12. 3 dreads and one apostle jump, dreads siege - triage holds out of triage - cyno inhib launched
    13. 4th braincell goes offline Fleet bridged through titan with absolutely 0 issues . Insufficient stront. Fleet directed to burn 2j to target system.
    14. Dreads shoot Rorq and force PANIC activation immediately. Timer started. Siege red is called
    15. Bhaals land on target and neut PANIC rorq to 0 cap
    16. Kourm local count reportedly climbing - DW dreads undocking
    17. DW cyno decloaks and lights ~ 180KM off rorq with approx 1 minute remaining on PANIC
    18. ll 3 CTRLV dreads exit siege and immediately jump out as 20ish DW caps align down to rorq. CTRLV fax directed to idly on grid and murmur softly spoken prayers to kesha
    19. CTRLV fast tackle directed to warp to DW cyno and tackle triage, preventing it from warping to save rorq. Our only fast tackle frig complies. Multiple additional fax cyno onto grid.
    20. PANIC ends. Rorq bleeds to 35% hull before being caught by DW fax. CTRLV fleet extracts suffering losses of 4 bhaal and apostle
    21. GFs exchanged in local - CTRLV and DW return home

     

    In summary, both CTRLV and DW executed the attempted rorq gank and successful rorq save almost perfectly. CTRLV suffered about 5bil in losses with pretty much nothing to show for it. I gotta hand it to DW, successfully forming a fleet (regardless of overwhelming capital advantage) in 5 minutes is impressive.In terms of improvement, there's a few things that come to mind that would help increase the odds of success - mainly a more fully formed subcap logi wing, and just having more people generally, such that we aren't outnumbered in a 5 minute flash form.

    Anyway, GF Dock Workers. o7

     

    [Edit] - This post was reposted after being automodded for a few hours for the egregious sin of literally containing a politician's name in an apolitical bant. I neither know nor care about what heated changes precipitated this policy, but I want to know the mod team to know that this solution exhibits the same intellectual finesse and insight that I would expect from a can of expired apple sauce.

    submitted by /u/Mikal_Vexor
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my Titan out of m2?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Pochven might have been a lame ending to the Trig storyline, but I have to admit the ships are fun to draw

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Wistfully thinking of a floating Nyx...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Need help figuring out the right way to learn

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    A little history - I've had a character in Eve on and off (mostly off) since the early days. He's got 18 million skill points and a net worth just shy of a billion in money and stuff.

    The thing is...99.99% of that stuff came from grinding missions and generally soloing.

    Now, I've just turned 50 and my taste in games has changed. I like deep games that take effort and today it hit me "hey....go reactive Graz McGraz...." so I Omega'd him immediately, logged in and now I really have no idea where to start.

    Should I start with the Tutorials? Should I start a new GUY until I know what I'm doing with Graz?

    Should I find a Corp that can show me the ropes?

    I really have no idea where to (re)start.

    The only thing i remember was that what I "wanted to do" changed a lot. Graz was going to be an Interceptor pilot. Then Graz was going to be a Courier. Then Graz was going to be an Explorer. So his skills are probably an unfocused mess.

    HELP!

    submitted by /u/Tony2030
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with a gift idea. Please?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I know nothing about Eve so I apologize in advance. My co-worker/friend plays. I got a cricut maker for Christmas and wanted to make her a mouse pad as a gift (to use at home or at work, whichever she chooses to do with it). I have no idea what to put on it lol. Would "Internet spaceships are serious business" be cool or lame? Any silhouette style pictures that might look cool? Or just any ideas in general? Thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/TaterrrTot3
    [link] [comments]

    Let them rat for you...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    M2- Goon Titan SRP

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment