• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Eve Online Meme Monday

    Eve Online Meme Monday


    Meme Monday

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Welcome it's everyone's favourite and most hated time of the week - meme monday.

    In this thread memes of any caliber are welcome. Low effort, high effort, reactiongif, advice animal, whatever.

    In here you're safe from those evil meme hating mods, post whatever meme you see fit!

    Please remember to note whether your post is SFW or not when commenting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dining in M2-XFE

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Reminder: Pochven is dead content and CCP should be ashamed

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    The largest coalition in pochven "raravoss proving grounds" is closing their doors. Why you ask? No it's not because they got their shit kicked in or beaten to death they didn't have any internal drama, it's literally because of a lack of content. They ran out of things to do and everyone got bored.

    The coalition had hundreds of members, multiple elite FCs, multiple structures, 100s of billions worth of assets in raravoss. It had every opportunity to succeed & thrive. But CCP decided to be CCP and ruin it.

    why? What was this whole last year even for? If you wanted to remove the connection between amarr and Jita that bad you could have just made up some bull shit about a terrorist attack on the gate or something.

    submitted by /u/DirectStreamDVR
    [link] [comments]

    Monday low-effort PAPI meme. exe

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Proof that Imperium high command has been infiltrated

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Struggling to believe that this was posted just over a month ago...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I made this 6 months ago. More accurate for today than when I first made it.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Am I crazy for just being here for Industry?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I've always given EVE a side glance over the many stories I've heard both good and bad but I've never really wanted to jump into it myself. However this changed recently as I decided that, as I've never giving it a chance and it's free, to give a shot.....and at first I was right. The opening showed me a combat system that while relatively simple to grasp (at least at this noob level) it really held no hold over me. However...mining. I have no idea what it is but I've always loved sci fi industry. Large ugly behemoth ships moving countless tons of goods or grinding entire belts of rocks to dust for ore. Stations that blast open whole planets just cause we want X thing....oh and the aesthetic! I love the whole 'function over form' that ships use for this kind of work. No shiny smooth here just the check list of needs wrapped in the comforting shell of metal with whatever throw together frankenstein configuration the shipyard could come up with to meet regulations.

     

    So when I got my hands on the noob mining ship (the Venture I think it's called?) I jumped out to try my hand at mining armed with some of my favorite music and streams for entertainment. I then looked up and five hours had past...in fact the only reason I noticed at all was because I was getting hungry. I had done countless trips all over the few systems around my home base grabbing ever scrap of ore I could find, not because I would make money but because I enjoyed it. Given my enjoyment of this I'm sure I will enjoy moving cargo just as much...

     

    For my question however...you see part of why I've stayed away from EVE for so long is because while I knew it had mining and such I've only ever been told just how mind numbing and horrible it was...so...am I insane for not only JUST playing EVE for mining/cargo running but for also committing the horrific crime of enjoying it?

    submitted by /u/DarkWaterWatcher
    [link] [comments]

    War bonds, an outside prospective

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    High quality monday meme - PAPI meeting colorized

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Those bastards lied to me

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Goons try to hit the T5Z IHUB, welp a Muninn fleet + FAX despite burst jamming wings. ISK war and objective won. Buy SUAD™ Warbonds.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    How it started and how it's going....

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Monday Meme - Titans v Hellcamps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    A sneak peak at Vily and Progods latest Amazon Purchase.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Triglavian t2 materials

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Hey been running tones of abyssals invented plenty of ship bpc into there t2 counterparts. Wondering how do I actually get the t2 materials required to build them.

    Is going to pochven the only way?

    submitted by /u/nothingbeat
    [link] [comments]

    Gallente PVP Ships?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    What are some good example builds for Gallente PVP ships (Mainly medium and small targets)?Thinking Brutix navy issue would be good to make a build on.

    Any suggestions or thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Mardon005
    [link] [comments]

    EVE - New Space Station Ambience

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    The Systematic Poaching and Embezzlement of The Watchmen was unfortunate in its timing and other drivel *Warped Alliance Meeting*

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    T6 DPS

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    What do you think the minimum required cruiser DPS is to consistently clear T6 filaments?

    submitted by /u/andcirclejerk
    [link] [comments]

    Brave After Watching Rocky III

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    When Tackled Tornados result in a Shatteredgasm

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Mining should be a more active activity

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Not going to make this too long of a post. Mining is incredibly boring in its current state. Its ruled by bots who control a monopoly of ores in trade hubs. I think something could be done to 1) make botting less profitable in mining and 2) make mining more engaging that just *presses F1*

    Keep the current mechanics where each asteroid has a set amount of ore that can be mined, and keep the mining lasers/strip miners as they are. When a cycle ends on a laser/strip miner have a random chance for a minigame to pop up (similar to say the hacking minigame or even as basic as project discovery). Completing the minigame successfully should increase the m3 gathered from the next cycle. The base amount of ore mined without doing the minigame should also be decreased, meaning that anyone who does mining without doing the minigame (cough cough botters) comes out worse than someone who actually engages with the activity

    submitted by /u/TheSting117
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a several month hiatus, feels good, new clarity, etc. + Abyss question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    In late 2019 I quit Faction Warfare and ventured on to the solo space life. I really enjoyed it. But then I realized I had never been part of a big BIG corporation, and what that lifestyle was like, so I joined one, and for a few months I had a blast, participated in wars, did the whole shebang, fleeted up etc.

    I missed the solo life, but whatevs. Then 2020 got worse for me, so I essentially had to stop playing. I've restarted playing now that I have a lot less chaos going on, and I'm always happy to be back flying. Well, I was kicked from my megacorp and have taken that as an opportunity to reacquaint myself with the solo life. It feels nice.


    Toward the end of when I last played, they nerfed the hell out of defense across the board. I was started to become invested in Abyss sites, but was freaked out after that update with how survivable space was. I think I was able to do some top tier sites in a Cerberus. After that big defense nerf (the one that happened sometime in Spring 2020), is it still possible to do abyssal stuff without being forced to do it in a Gila?

    submitted by /u/BiteAdministrative50
    [link] [comments]

    BRAVE Alliance Meeting (Spoiler Alert)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    I wanted to bring everyone the TL;DR version.

    1. If you get dunked in M2, use the SRP code dunk.
    2. We hate Simple Farmers.
    3. We hate Initiative.
    4. We hate anyone else that is in Catch kicking our butt.
    5. BRAVE are awesome because we have payed for CORE's and we haven't had to do these silly war bonds.
    6. Unlike "others" who do war bonds, we're awesome and we haven't asked you for money. We need money though, so we are going to tax you. How is that different from the Imperium?
      1. Imperium War Bonds give a return on investment. You get taxes.
      2. Imperium War Bonds return your investment (if you wish) at maturity. You get taxes.
      3. Imperium members own a piece of their Coalition. You get taxes.
      4. Imperium members feel valued. You get "Value" ... and taxes.

    Hope that helps.

    submitted by /u/Roman_Eight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment