• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Eve Online "Explorers folly" recent watercolour painting with Stratios

    Eve Online "Explorers folly" recent watercolour painting with Stratios


    "Explorers folly" recent watercolour painting with Stratios

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Snuffed Out fights in USTZ, Inevitable Happens

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I knew you were trouble when you warped in.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    "Tackler" Malediction painting

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    #NotAllGoons

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Minmatar Republic Assault Frigate - Jaguar - Officially Licenced Poster

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    The beacon provides ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    CTRLV/RC/DOCK vs. BBC/SWEG. -- Avatar Down

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Snuffed Out baits RC and we feed my Titan

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    BR: https://zkillboard.com/related/30003022/202103232300/

    AAR: We formed for an Athanor timer and setup on it with TFIs. After RC bridged in with their machs and started the escalation chain we too dropped dreads, followed by our supers and titans at range.

    Every time I drop a Titan the game realizes I listened to too many eurobeat songs and I drift away.

    RC drops the rest of their dreads at 0 on my bumped off Titan, and the fax cyno white knuckles hard. Our apostles load grid while I am at 1/3 armor and I slowly die.

    We keep killing as many RC dreads as we can while losing some TFIs. We eventually manage to force RC off with carriers and extract.

    GF and see you next round

    submitted by /u/Yonis_Pserad
    [link] [comments]

    CCPlease: Interceptors should have fitting notes when fitting burst jammers to indicate the new changes

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    A few of my travel inties were fit with burst jammers just in case I did something stupid and needed to praise RNGesus. When refitting them today I was surprised to see that with a burst jammer fit there are no fitting notes to alert me to the fact that interdiction nullification had been disabled. In addition to that, this information does not show up in the ship's traits either. The only place in game where I can find this information is in the descriptions of the burst jammers themselves.

    While people who are mostly active and paying attention to the release notes are aware of the change, people who aren't very active or don't read notes may have missed this. The only way they could know of this change in game is by reading the description of a module that they likely would never have the need to read, because they already know what the module does. It just seems like common sense to have fitting notes for a module that when fit, completely disables one of the most important traits of that ship.

    submitted by /u/m_sibelius
    [link] [comments]

    Dock + RC + CTRLV + SGGRN vs Snuffed Out + No Handlebars

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Leshak guarding a wormhole [6880x2880]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    If your new to the game do not underestimate the help channels.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Theres a help channel for almost everything in the game and they are almost always extremely helpful. I started playing in 2014 and still use the help channels sometimes.

    submitted by /u/stateofthings312
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Signature Masking skill is DECREASING duration of Signature Radius Suppressor module duration, not increasing as patch notes/logic would indicate

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    • Item info of duration shows 12 seconds.

    • Equipping to ship with Signature Masking III changes duration to 10.2 seconds.

    • Signature Masking is intended to give 5% MORE duration per level (making the bonus last longer, as would make sense).

    • Signature Masking III = 15%. 12 * 0.85 = 10.2

    • Training Signature Masking to V would therefore make the module last 9 seconds instead of 15.

    CCP programming strikes again.

    submitted by /u/ScaffoldingExpress
    [link] [comments]

    Young Players and Corps

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I started playing a few days ago and have been looking for a Corp. It seems like most of the people playing are double my age. Any other younger players have experience in or thoughts on corps like this?

    Edit: Eve has existed longer than I have

    submitted by /u/aarmiranda
    [link] [comments]

    Is Eve worth it?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I've been mulling over whether I should sink my teeth into it. However, I've seen a lot of posts from people saying it's fallen to what other mmorpgs suffer from. Such as stagnant devs who talk about about making it better for players but only benefits large Corp alliances. Also, I've heard the player elected devs seem to be benefiting large corps as well, which seems pretty disgraceful if it is true (hope it isn't). Anyways, it just seems like it's impossible for a new alliance to form and make a name for themselves, very little risk involved with large battles due to hisec and such. But I want to hear some real longterm players opinions, is it as good as some say, or is it just personal bias?

    submitted by /u/BurnsCaulfield
    [link] [comments]

    Tranquility connectivity issues and network peering information.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Referencing a post from CCP Dopamine on EVE forums regarding connectivity issues on TQ on 2021-03-23.

    Dopamine posted a hugely useful resource to check one of the core connectivity components for Tranquility - London Internet Exchange traffic diagrams. This is one of the network providers servicing the Tranquility cluster. Having this bit of information also helps understand the peering configuration to the cluster using a lookup tool like PeeringDB.

    TL;DR check this if you're seeing network connectivity problems to Tranquility.

    submitted by /u/waffles-nom
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Online Guide: Armour and Hull Tanking

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Patch Notes - Version 19.02 | EVE Online

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Do Corporations that only focus on manufacuring and hauling and market stuff exist. Im new and all i ever see is pvp nullsec lowsec shooting stuff

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Im not that interested in the combat part of eve but i think the manufacturing and hauling and market side is really cool. But browaing thru corps it seems to be all pvp stuff. Do manufacuring hauling market etc corps exist. Or is thst usally solo players just doing it on their own?

    Id like to get started doing that stuff but there is so much to learn ablut the game it would be cool to have a corp that does that sort of thing

    submitted by /u/puddleglump86
    [link] [comments]

    Rejected by a Corax

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    So I was I that are just West of Amarr, not sure where but only about10-20 jumps. I was ferrying some cheap gel-matrix to my industry spot.

    The route passes through some low and hi sec areas. I jumped through a gate and what do I do d? A wreck. It was some minimaltar industrial, nobody else around. Not even on local. So I take a peek. There are a number of nice things inside but I'm only flying a Magnate.

    The system has like two gates and one station so I start hauling the stuff over to there. Carefully watching local. One person did pop through the gate but I bugged out quick and when I came back they were gone. And they hadn't touched anything.

    Well after a few trips I have everything safely put away, except for the Corax. I take one last trip in my pod presses launch yeah baby. Presses enter ship Ooh yeah.

    You do not have the required skills to fly this ship

    Shit! I thought I had them. So I open up the skill que and see I only need one level on frigs and one on destroyers. I have more than enough spare sp to force that.

    I look back at the Corax before starting the skills and fucker has blown itself up! I don't even remember seeing an explosion. I didn't even know they could do that.

    submitted by /u/EuropoBob
    [link] [comments]

    My PushX Contract history. Anyone else bigger than me? Lets compare!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    [BUG] Unable to jump to any other clone

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I have no timers, have reinstalled the client and had no luck on two different accounts to jump to another clone, both in same station and in another station. On a 3rd account I can jump. Help would be greatly appreciated! =)

    submitted by /u/Milbo32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment