• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Eve Online How I Spend ISK

    Eve Online How I Spend ISK


    How I Spend ISK

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Scammers and Beggars getting really motivated these days....

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Frustration of a Returning Player

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Log in, find myself in my home station, guess the structure I logged off at was blown up… which is to be expected. Before leaving the game I evac all my stuff from the WH I was living in. While my friends used a citadel, claiming asset safety could be later used to move everything to wherever I needed, I preferred not to put my trust in CCP (wow did I dodge a bullet there). Instead, I used something that didn't change ever since the game began, old reliable NPC high-sec station. Open assets window, right click the station, set desti… wait, no option to set destination? Oh well, guess CCP updated the UI or something. Right click, station info, region… well, I've never heard of a region named Pochven. Like a student who missed a class, I go ahead and Google some homework. So this new region is actually made up of ex-high/low sec systems and I was lucky enough to store my stuff in one of those. Shit happens. To make matters worse, it is only accessed via WHs which are guarded by drifters (doesn't sound like fun) and filaments, also it's actually -1.0 security and no cynos... lovely. Ok, more reading is needed here… what are those fila thingies… Seems like it's not as complicated as I thought, just activate the fila thingy, and boom you are in, excellent! So I get myself one of those teleportation magic stones, activate and arrive Pochven. Now the Set Destination option finally works, only 4j out, great. Warp to gate, jump… can't jump?!…. FFS I need grind standings to use a fking gate?! If I can't jump between system, and last time I tried PvE/farming was 10 years ago… guess I'll just have to buy a bunch of those fila stones and randomly go through the systems… But I need to be in a specific system, and it's unclear what are the home/border systems (I honestly couldn't find anything in-game to give me that indication)… thank god we have people like Ephriane Korasai who wrote a guide exactly about that :) So I buy 10 teleportation thingies and let's go…first is a miss, never mind try aga... WTF 30 MINUTES BETWEEN ACTIVATIONS? Are you fking kidding me? Not only do I need a very lucky roll, I can only retry twice an hour?!

    So, if while flying through this CCP region of hell, you come across a lonely Ark on dscan, please press F to pay your respects.

    PS yes, my friend did lose most of his stuff due to the asset safety removal, and yes I did laugh at him, then he reminded me that while he won Eve, I clearly lost.

    tldr~ while AFK I got my stuff moved from high sec to a null system without gates or cynos, and the only way in is to roll a dice every half an hour. srsly wtf is this shit

    submitted by /u/LightNK
    [link] [comments]

    happy patty's day, nerds

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Vily vs Mittens: Jesus's Perspective

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Both are spaceship nerds that create content, enjoy it while it lasts, hate your enemy ingame and offer them a drink in eve vegas

    submitted by /u/not_dave_stark
    [link] [comments]

    THE BEACON PROVIDES

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Goon moveops? where are they moving? Doesnt seem like the normal JF run....

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    well... now what?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Would Like to Rent GE-8JV

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Looking for a group to rent GE-8JV....rate is negotiable

    submitted by /u/crazycoolie
    [link] [comments]

    Goons start to theorize what they should have done in this war. The end of war is near.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    The Luminaire start line in a nutshell

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    assembly Ranis in work

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    EVE Anywhere is Pretty good

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Since I had omega, I decided to try out the new EVE Anywhere on my $500 Laptop not expecting much, I found that the browser version ran pretty well with some lag probably because the servers were in Europe and all. For my next test, I decided to get some standard school Chromebooks that I got in September for a trial of EVE anywhere and I was blown away with how good the graphics and performance were. This feature would probably be one of my favorites is because I could easily get my friends invested with minimal waiting time on the browser platform and the fact that if i'm ever bored without access to my main computer, i could play EVE on the go

    Overall, great performance and graphics but latency could use some work

    Did anyone else try any shittier laptops and how were they?

    submitted by /u/Kento_Bento_Box
    [link] [comments]

    A little CSM Update

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Morgan Freemen Intros the MetaShow

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Love this voice over, i know its not really Morgan Freeman but holy shit it sounds so good..

    The Morgan Freeman Metashow

    submitted by /u/SeerMoirai
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to have a special flair made for /u/deltaxi65

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Red Dot Kill or Red Dot Remover. Post your suggestions too. He did it. The crazy son of a bitch did it.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyCandles
    [link] [comments]

    Odin's Call – Pod them all

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    After an already eventful day we find ourselves connected to both Avanto (Hole Control) and Outfit 418 through a cataclysmic variable. We knew there would be a nice three-way fight but not the exact nature of that fight. In addition, another fleet had been seen down the chain and we were initially suspecting that they were looking to join in on the fun. So the fight starts with a Mexican stand-off where we are trying to figure out where the third fleet is hiding.

    GF to all involved.

    BR: https://br.evetools.org/br/604f7602002302001ac4dd3e
    Video: https://youtu.be/wx1SwdPhcGs

    submitted by /u/Urd_Voiddaughter
    [link] [comments]

    What really grinds my gears (Not Beacon related)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    You go off and try to mine some things to make some things and if there arent nothing in any of the belts but MINEDRILL ships..... I swear this must be like one guy multiboxxing 20 accounts

    submitted by /u/No-Interaction1806
    [link] [comments]

    Odin's Call vs Hole Control & Outfit 418 // Heavy Armor WH Brawl

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    How time consuming is Eve?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I've been looking into playing Eve, I just would like to know how time consuming Eve is. Will I see progress if I only play around an hour a day? Is it ever frustrating earning in game currency like in gta online?

    submitted by /u/AlbusDumblepoor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment