• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Eve Online Friendly reminder we lost AT this year so CCP could focus on gameplay.

    Eve Online Friendly reminder we lost AT this year so CCP could focus on gameplay.


    Friendly reminder we lost AT this year so CCP could focus on gameplay.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/iAmNotorious
    [link] [comments]

    Important vegas announcements?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    I think most of us have been hoping that vegas would come with some announcements showing that CCP has a direction that they are wanting to take eve in the next year or two? I saw some minor nerf and balance pass notes like the one to command dessies and apparenlty a new space ship coming to the game but was there any sign they have a vision on where to go from here?

    submitted by /u/Meiqur
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ganked by triglavian ships in hi-sec

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, returning player from a 2-year absence here.
    Recently encountered a problem of triglavian ships spawning in high-sec belts and killing me in my mining barge (Retriever).
    Are triglavian belt spawns random or am i just picking the wrong systems to mine from?
    I use my agency tab to see if there are any active invasions in a system, but usually there are none.
    Is there any way to avoid those ships?
    If not, is there a way to fit a retriever so it can afk tank triglavians?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rammie_jam
    [link] [comments]

    Mining mercs for a lowsec op?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    I'm a FW player who supplies ships for my alliance and I go through multiple jump freighters of ships on an active day. I'd like to get a huge stockpile of minerals in system to make my own ships here. My plan was to setup an Athanor, but the problem is that I am only 1 account and can't mine much.

    Are there merc mining corps who would set up for a few hours for the rare moon minerals and isk? Anyone know of something like this?

    submitted by /u/caravellex
    [link] [comments]

    Well that's the commute sorted then

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Anybody know the name of the recently gifted cerebral accelerators?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    I wanna look at the contract prices & they aren't showing up under searches for "accelerator".

    submitted by /u/Gonzzzo
    [link] [comments]

    Ship fittings

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Any app or site I can use to see what builds I need for each ship depending on role?

    submitted by /u/TrickyLeo
    [link] [comments]

    CCP trying to scam with out of date tickets now?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Any collectors looking for one of the OG EVE hard copies?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    As title, I have one of EVE hard copies they used to sell in stores way back in the day. 2009 iirc?

    Anyway, I'm moving and am purging all this extra shit I dont need anymore.

    Lemme know if anyone wants to add this to their nerd-dom collection.

    Just pay price of shipping and I'll send it anywhere in the world. Shipping from Western Canada.

    Img: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VyCxGLryjnnbrIDIJsP9Qb4y_gL310rg

    submitted by /u/netheran
    [link] [comments]

    15-20second delay logging in last few months.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    This started happening to me a few months back, during Blackout, after a small patch I can't remember now.

    There used to be a couple of seconds between me clicking my character on Login and then the game loading fully, but now it is at least 15 seconds. This is pretty annoying in numerous ways. I've watched from an alt, when I log on a new toon it will appear in Local instantly but not player made chat channels, or load itself in any way (sits on black screen and sometimes say"not responding"), for a good while. I've tried on multiple systems and get the same result.

    Is anyone else experiences this? I'm sure I read a post a while back with someone saying RIP login traps due to the new delay.

    Cheers team.

    submitted by /u/BillZeBurg
    [link] [comments]

    <10: Ep. 11 - VIVAAAAA LAS VEGAS FEAT SUITONIA

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Not the 480th eve vegas 'change' post

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    I didn't watch the key note, why would i, if you haven't heard whats changing by now you dont read reddit/log in/belong to any eve discord.

    What did you want addressed that wasnt?

    You only get one choice below, no more greedy pig posts.

    For me? Citadel spam/timers on low power structures.

    Seriously, ffs.

    submitted by /u/-HuntedMaster-
    [link] [comments]

    No Longer Interested in Industry

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Hey Fellow Capsuleers

    After 6 years of playing EVE, I find that I'm enjoying PvP more than the industry side of things and want to dedicate my time there. So I'm selling all my blueprints, 383 fully research originals (except for 21, most are very close and 1 isn't researched at all) and 1154 copies including T2 and T3.

    Because there are so many and contracts are limited to 500 items only, I'm posting them here. I want to sell them all in one go for 25B, which I think is fair (2.5 times the originals value, plus the copies).

    I used jEVEAssets to export a list for you to have a look at here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SUV8fKTPjZczrBc6hOa336EiijAA54ES

    If you're interested contact me, Eric de'Locke, in-game. All BPs are in Jita held by my trading alt Xander Cain.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Eric_deLocke
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Aether Wars: Phase 2

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey CCP - Want to sell more skins?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:20 PM PDT

    Put an auto-clean checkbox on the fitting window.

    Sick of having to clean them every 24 hours if you don't want the crappy dirty look.

    submitted by /u/InverseX
    [link] [comments]

    Tenal is on fire...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    TIMERS Timerboard

    PROPAGANDA Corresponding poster of attack...

    LEAKS Siberian line bro feelings Ally of Ranger Regiment agrees in local to the poster

    Summary today There's been internal gotB displeasure of Ranger Regiment ordering the entire coalition of gotB to attack Tenal to take it over from panfam and to put Gilas/Ishtar AI drone boats 24x7. Today we've seen a sizeable fleet of nothing from goTB allies as Ranger Botamint loses 5 ihubs. JBs and more ihubs have been entosis'd as of today, as seen on timerboard.net.

    submitted by /u/badfcmath
    [link] [comments]

    10 years OOL - what is current PVE meta

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Hello people,

    It's 10 years I left Eve, and I'm trying to get back into it. Before looking for a Corp or whatever, I need to recover a small arsenal and get back on basic fighting and navigation skills.

    What is the current status of PVE? I'm playing Gallente. I read a couple of post saying that for PVE, the current game balance makes that it's better to favor drone warfare, but I don't know if it's up to date.

    I'll stay on T1 ships for the moment (T2 Frigates). Should I go as such for a Dominix (slow ass mf...) / Brutix / Vexor ? Or better to pump up raw DPS with a Talos / Thorax / Enyo?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dinin70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment