• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Eve Online PIRAT ENDGAME PART II

    Eve Online PIRAT ENDGAME PART II


    PIRAT ENDGAME PART II

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:37 AM PDT

    Hello,

    We reinforced all the war holding hqs from the high-sec alliance PIRAT.

    The leader of PIRAT announced to abuse the current war dec mechanic so we need to destroy their isk stream.

    They have a corp which is holding the most of the POCOS in High-Sec.

    If you are war decced by PIRAT you should war dec OMEGA & FRIENDS MEDIALABS.

    If you manage to reinforce a POCO contact Doctor Per or Cyber Fight'r we will come for the armor Timer.

    You are free to deploy your own POCO instead of OMEGAS.

    Dont forget to show up for their CITADEL TIMERS.

    It comes to my attention that PIRAT trys to give the story their own spin.

    They try to make it look like they are the underdogs....

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/diudbq/pirat_wimps_out_once_again_runs_away_from_a_fleet/

    1.) We are a movement (that means everyone can come and join our fleets)

    2.) While we doing a timer we dont even share the same coms.

    3.) We have a lot of newbros wich never did pvp before (and that is the best thing)

    4.) We give everyone the chance to seek revenge against pirat and shoot them.

    5.) They fly overblinged ships in one fleet composition.

    So pirat are definitly not the underdogs in this game !

    The current timers:

    Ono - Finaltimer Sunday, 20 October 2019, 17:29:22 EVE

    Sakenta - Finaltimer Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 19:06:59 EVE

    Aokannitoh - Finaltimer Wednesday, 23 October 2019, 19:53:20 EVE

    Mathista -Finaltimer Thursday, 24 October 2019, 20:00 EVE

    IIsutaka - Finaltimer - Wednesday, 30 October 2019, 19:49:52 EVE

    Next Form Up : Sunday 20.10.2019 16:30 Jita 4-4 !

    https://i.redd.it/kiseywulagt31.png

    https://forums.eveonline.com/t/pirat-endgame/196062

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/dgmx6x/pirat_endgame/

    submitted by /u/Evedying101
    [link] [comments]

    Look at that big ol caldari booty

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    :concern:

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    CCP wardec suggestion. Make that there is only one wardec HQ per corp/alliance.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    Currently you can wardec using the cheapest expendable structure and thus split your wardecs among multiple structures.

    With the ability to have only one wardec structure people will need to choose structure they can, want and need to defend instead of cheap, unfitted raitarus people will use fitted and rigged citadels. Some going for fortizars, or even faction versions of them.

    Why single corp/alliance War HQ ?
    Because if it will be done on corporation level - people will just abuse it with 1 man corporations in alliance.

    submitted by /u/StainGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Never Not take your T2 BPOs in an untanked frig through Rancer.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Confused on my victory

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79440231/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/79440197/

    AAR; Moving raven and nosis alt for wh bash, peaceful 6 jumps through low.
    Proteus decloaks and starts following, Nani??? is it going to happen
    Jumps gate, Raven tackled. but boy don't know the power of the RHML dual ancl Raven. lock, scram, web, scram, and fire. call alt back.
    Vindi jumps in, little scared now, calls for help on comms.
    my nosis alt lands, Proto dies, change to vindi, he starts dying too
    vindi tries to disengage but dies anyway.
    starts bragging in comms on my kills, then i see the fits.
    utterly confused

    im happy for the kills but dam, if your going to waste 2.5bil at least fit it right .

    thanks for the fight thou.

    submitted by /u/LuigiMonDeSound
    [link] [comments]

    Дедушка-лесовой

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    Looking for a corp

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Hola!

    I started playing again. I discovered that wormbro disbanded. Now Im looking for a corp again.

    Heres what im looking for:

    English speaking / International corp.

    Id like a corp that doesnt care about me too much. I mostly (50%) want to play with my rl bro. We speak a dialect of german and I enjoy the game the most when I play with him. My problem just is that often he is not on.

    I mostly want to do pvp (no big blob shit) and my kind of exploration (that is for me flying around in wormholes, maybe hack some sites, looking for content, getting lost somewhere in the universe). For the pvp part, I dont need the corp to be part of this, I can get my content for myself with solo, duo or in small gang. Just so you know I wont join some hippies.

    Id prefer to live in a wh, but npc null would be cool too. I never lived in highsec or lowsec or sov null but I think I can have fun there too! I just dont want more than 1% of the universe be not shootable for me (so not sure about sov)

    I dont want to take part in fw. (omg we tried that with a 2 man corp for 2 weeks now and i lost like 3 ships to police from afk, dc and miscalculation in wh fight while i never got to shoot reds)

    I have 5.5m sp and irl live in eutz.

    I also am a person of rl > game (alltho I play alot atm). So I dont care about any fucking timer, war or event If my gf wants to go out with me and the last half year I was never online on friday evening except for yesterday since im sick.

    I play eve off and on since 5 years or so and only did pvp in small gang, duo and solo. Also some PI and trading to fund it.

    submitted by /u/t0b4cc02
    [link] [comments]

    WCSII - Throttle background EVE clients automatically

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Ship roles and types for new players to strive for

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    I tried my best with the title. I'm not super new to the game but I find it very frustrating that I can't determine what recurring problems warrant a specialized ship. Like there are a few obvious one like a ship for mining or ships for mining different resources, a salvage ship, and an exploration ship. Other than those I can't seem to figure out what roles I should be building ships for that I will use enough to want a ship for that. Like the best I can do is think of what a ship might useful for. But that just feels like I'm approaching it backwards. PvP roles are pretty well defined on the EVE Uni wiki, and I understand those just fine, I struggle most with determining what kinds of ships I will need for PvE.

    Ie.: a small fast frigate to zoom quick between targets, or a slow Tammy battlecruiser that has close range turrets but plenty of drones.

    Sorry if this post is a mess, I'm not even sure if I'm thinking about this the correct way, so literally ANY advice is welcome.

    submitted by /u/jbobkef
    [link] [comments]

    Gila abyss question

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Hey there. I'm farming t4 electricals with active gila and can't choose between t2 and faction missiles (using rlml). I know I should carry both but assuming rlml reload time it's seems to be stupid to reload missiles in every room depending on spawn. So the question is - what's better in average? I have not the best missile skills (most support skills in 3) and my max range on t2 is 23 and 33 on faction. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Neruay
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the phantasm

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    I'm a newish player with an omega acc wondering if the phantasm is any good for solo pve or group pvp because I like lasers and big sheilds and I'm trained in amarr skills

    Please help

    submitted by /u/SaturnineVirgo
    [link] [comments]

    linux i'm having some issues

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment