• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Eve Online PSA: Don't cherrypick! One carbon cans are cans too!

    Eve Online PSA: Don't cherrypick! One carbon cans are cans too!


    PSA: Don't cherrypick! One carbon cans are cans too!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    oh boy

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Sansha 6/10 + luck =

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    TIL That the fastest warp speed I've seen (32.9 AU/s) is 16,417 times faster than the speed of light

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Since the structures are still listed in skins, can we get structure skins already?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    CCP Falcon??

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Forums going full on conspiracy mode so let's use the premier discussion forum reddit.

    u/ccp_falcon you still at CCP or are people panicking over nothing?

    submitted by /u/espehil
    [link] [comments]

    CCP Antiquarian Serenades you

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Heya EVE,

    Here is the video from Rahne's Karaoke event at EVE Vegas 2019.

    Check out the video below to have CCP Antiquarian serenade you. Fair warning, some shouts are louder than others.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmS4B1gb0kyZxglds379AkniO2jXHM8U/view

    Next up will be the EVE Parody songs I have been working on and sang at EVE Vegas.

    Till then, Fly Fun

    -Kaemar

    submitted by /u/DaKaemar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking what to do

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    So I just got into the game 2 days ago for the first time, and I'm loving what this game could be for me, and I'm wondering what I should have in goal or what to do really, would joining a Corp make it more enjoyable except for the default one? If so any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Dark_Lord_Lui
    [link] [comments]

    DKS Nightmares - One Way Trip

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    Null Sec Ratting with Carrier

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    What the preferred Carrier to rat with against Blood Raiders in Rock Havens? I've seen references to Nyx, Nid, & Vendetta. Can I go wrong with any of the 3? Is one better than the other, why? Trying to optimize isk/hr & need something new to dump skill points into.

    submitted by /u/Chevyhater06
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie advice

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    Newbie advice I'm stuck in a loop and im tired. Everything that is worth doing costs huge amounts of initial investment (at least for me as an Alpha). I wanted to do abyssals and did 5 T1's in a caracal and my unlucky ass only got one cache (about 1.2mil in loot). All the others were empty. Then I decided to move on to T2s since T1s werent paying the bills and got decimated. Poof, 65 mil gone. For T2s everyone reccomends gila but that is like a 300mil fit and after a month of play, I only managed to save up 150 mil. In order to do something fun, i need to mine for days just to make enough isk and one bad move and its gone and im back to square one. I've gone through this twice now, I tried doing combat sites in a vexor and didn't even survive for 10 sec against a hidden den (after finisheing the initial career agents i joined a null sec corp and these are the lowest level sites available). I know maybe my skills weren't good enough or maybe my fit was bad but the thing is now I have zero isk and even if I want to try doing combat sites again with a different fit, I have to go back to mining. This is frustrating. Any suggestions or is this just how the game is designed?

    submitted by /u/aligorsi123
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get those small buttons back?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    S-K Ihub Panfam vs Deadco

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    My little EVE reminder card for PI and pods.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    Whats the best way to get into/learn PVP?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Currently I'm doing T3 Abyss in a fully fitted Gila. My missile and shield skills are really strong, and my other combat skills are lvl3-4ish for the most part.

    I've done big group PVP events but only a handful of times. I've lived in a wormhole for a couple months, but that was mainly mining gas and doing exploration.

    I don't understand the security status part of PVP and don't to do a lot of missions to get my security status back so I can continue doing abyss.

    I'd mainly like to solo or small gang PVP but don't know where to start.

    Any builds/corps/advice?

    submitted by /u/Lurradin
    [link] [comments]

    Tis Drama

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    I am going start this off by saying, Tis is what brought in to play eve. After listening for about 6 months I bit the bullet and tried it. I fell in love with the game. I love Tis, but I personally don't feel like this is the best thing they have done.

    So after reading about every comment on Reddit about the latest drama and talking with Materall, I think I see both sides of the argument. According to Materall, basically when someone says CCP sucks or are stupid.... that ends conversations. My understanding is he want Tis to be strictly about what happens in game instead of being the platform for talking about the framework of the game.

    Where as for the reddit crowd feels like that is part of the meta of the game. I personally play the game that way. I am also of the opinion if a company does it wrong to tell them in a constructive manner!

    I also believe this is going to be a nightmare for the mods on Tis to moderate, because it is hard to discuss a problem without having some negativity. Also for the mods to remain unbiased!

    ** If you don't like the way Matteral wants to run his public discord, quit paying to his pateron * * This is what keeps everything hosted and supplies the equipment. In my experience if you talk to the wallet the person sits up and listens.

    submitted by /u/LtCondor
    [link] [comments]

    CCP please fix the image cdn

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    its been bugged for 3 days, missing alliance/corp logos (404)

    or items icons are fucked up with wrong tiers (ship mods showing with standup tier)

    submitted by /u/goldencoyote
    [link] [comments]

    Amarr corp fw

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    I am a newbro

    Which amarr fw corp can i join?

    submitted by /u/crunkyness21
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Lowsec Industrialists, how hard?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    Say you wanted to put up a Tatara for reactions. How hard or viable would it be to keep up? I'm going to assume youd be getting attacked quite often. How hard is it to actually defend a structure?

    Edit: Wouldn't need to be wardeced, I meant just attacked in general.

    submitted by /u/twistedjonny
    [link] [comments]

    Fitting OK for Sansha's Nation Burner (Anomic Agent)? fitting details inside

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    PSA: How to extract your Alpha skill farms for cheap.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Markee Dragon Game codes has a 50% off sale on the old starter packs that give 7 days Omega and 250k skillpoints. For $2.50 it is a good way to free up a few bil

    CPP apparently is still pushing the new $5 - 1M skill point starter packs. Since an alpha can only extract omega skills, when I shut down my farm I was not paying attention and ended up with more that a few 7-8 mil sp alphas. Anyway with all the free skill points they are giving out, I figured I would share if anyone else was in a similar situation. **you can only apply one starter pack per account ever as I understand it.

    I had an old paypal account with $20 on it that paypal keeps mailing me to say login in or they were sending it to the state as unclaimed. seemed like a good deal to me and figured I would share.

    submitted by /u/Maxwell_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment