• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Eve Online Thank You, Koreans, thank You!

    Eve Online Thank You, Koreans, thank You!


    Thank You, Koreans, thank You!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    I printed and painted this (3rd time lucky)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:37 PM PST

    [Video] Casual Eve - Nullsec Solo PvP - The Guardian Games

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Interested in finally trying this game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    My only problem is I have a laptop with integrated amd graphics. It's fairly new and has 8tb ram. Should I be able to play ok?

    And is it worth starting from brand new at this point?

    submitted by /u/midwest_coaster
    [link] [comments]

    Adrift

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Pandemic Legion's USTZ Feed Sniggerdly to Ranger Regiment

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Why the fuck ccp wont allow us to freeze SP extraction on our chars?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    Like.. Seriously... Fuck assets or isk, but SP? These takes years...

    submitted by /u/DoDo12341234
    [link] [comments]

    im downloading the game rn. idk anything about it.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:14 PM PST

    anything i should know / need to know?

    submitted by /u/Piknotluigi
    [link] [comments]

    mining beauty short video

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    What's the maximum warp align time to be untargetable?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    If my align time is exactly 2.0 seconds, is that enough to be able to warp with out getting targeted?

    Some people say you need 1.9 sec align time. Is 2.0 good?

    And, I know eve is a complex game. What can still target me anyway, even if I have blazing fast warp?

    submitted by /u/SubmersibleGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Items not selling in Jita.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Hi, I started doing some security missions for proteque pharmaceuticals and after accumilating some LP decided to convert it to 'Federation Navy Tungsten Charge S'. i checked on fuzzworks and the 5% volume was 225k so i converted 10k ammo and put it up for sale. It has been sitting there for about a week and still nothing. i set a reasonable price and there were only two guys lower than me but they had only 500 ammo each so i thought that they would sell out quickly. but after a week neither they nor me have sold a single item. The qty/day on eve market data is also 1,783,825 so i dont know what's happening here.

    submitted by /u/aligorsi
    [link] [comments]

    Rats blasted me in a pirate data site. I thought these were "safe" from NPCs...???

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    New explorer here. I was diving through wormholes and found myself in Sansha null sec. Scanned down a signature that turned into a data site. It definitely said 'Sansha-something' which I thought meant no rats. Entered the site, just me and four cans, cargo scanned each can, and as soon as I hack the first one about 10 cruiser rats land on top of me and I'm in my pod before I know what's happening. I kinda freaked and warped off real quick so I didn't see the name of the site or a good description of the rats.

    Not mad at all, just confused. I thought the pirate named sites didn't have rats or timers/traps like the Sleeper sites. Any insight is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/naivemelodies
    [link] [comments]

    In Rust We Trust - Minmatar PvP

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:04 AM PST

    wheeeeee

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    19.11.17 Korean newbro fleet vs INIT.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Is it too late to start? as a Newbie?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    I am intressted in trying this game.. but seeems so impossible getting into and i am told everything is so expensive now (ISK)

    submitted by /u/Timziito
    [link] [comments]

    EVE-CS Winter Split Sign-Ups (Tournament)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    o7 Capsuleers!

    After the wrap-up of the Fall Split of EVE-CS we're moving into the Winter Split. We have changes that we're pretty excited about.

    including

    • Larger Arena (100k Across)
    • Ammo Changes (No more pirate ammo)
    • T2 Medium Rig Changes (No more medium T2 Rigs)

    This is by no mean the full list but here is some useful information.

    • 3v3
    • Starts 12/07/2019 ends 01/14/2020
    • Top finishers invited to the EVE-CS Major

      You can find the sign-ups, rules, discord, standings and our Twitch link at the website.

    If you have questions you can also Message me directly on discord: DTM135#6907

    submitted by /u/dtm135
    [link] [comments]

    Cargo Scanner and MTUs

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Can I use cargo scanners to see what's inside another player's MTU?

    submitted by /u/alwclimbs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment