• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Eve Online Uhhhhh... CCP, YouTube's auto translate is really struggling with your new trailer translation.

    Eve Online Uhhhhh... CCP, YouTube's auto translate is really struggling with your new trailer translation.


    Uhhhhh... CCP, YouTube's auto translate is really struggling with your new trailer translation.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Everyone is all excited to print their favorite Titan, but I'm happy with my harpy.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    For some reason, I can't get this image rotated right, but I'm proud of my latest skill training

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    [mildlyinteresting] apperently i manage to find a one of a kind wh

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Excavation

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Korean channel since Korean client released

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Where did all the skulls go?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    So i've noticed few changes to module icons on CCP's image server:

    Nosferatu

    Doomsday

    Does it have anything to do with China?

    submitted by /u/Siggward_
    [link] [comments]

    Darwin Artwork

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    I know we aren't the most popular pirates out there ingame (understatement of the decade) but one of our chaps has made some fantastic Darwin themed pictures. Pretty cool if you ask me.

    He wasn't bothered about sharing but I thought it was too good not to share, with his permission.

    https://myalbum.com/album/dWBvcLCgjUx2

    Creator ingame char: Amade White

    submitted by /u/Crystalline_E
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Shop Feature Request for CCP people!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have a feature request I want to submit via my favourite feature requesting platform (eve subreddit). Ok here is what I would like!

    Please add a market module that allows players to buy and sell abyssal mods directly on the market, with full searching! Specifically I would like to select a module type, and specify some detail on it like, for instance power grid requirements.

    So if I wanted to find a nice heavy neutralizer on the market that has less than 1700 PG requirements, it would be as simple as putting this into said search tool and pressing search and all the various sell orders matching the search will appear in some sort of search result window!

    Thanks!

    Ok bye for now.

    submitted by /u/Meiqur
    [link] [comments]

    Level 4 mission Gallente BS

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Pretty new to level 4 missions and I've done ok with a sniper dominix set up but I want something faster. Is there a gun(s) I could attach that has a good damage at 60-100 km range? I have a bunch of drone link augs in my high slots but I don't think I need as many as I have since I never go much past 120km range at the most.

    Also, would a Hyperion or Megathron just be straight up better for what I'm doing? I don't want to waste the time I've put into getting Gallente BS IV so I'd like to utilize one of those 3 for now I guess.

    submitted by /u/Wavelengthreborn
    [link] [comments]

    If you know Korean and care about getting new players, create an Alpha and go answer questions in rookie chat!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    I would, but I don't speak Korean. We created Korean/Chinese/Russian channels in TiS, but make sure to point them in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/RonUSMC
    [link] [comments]

    New Korean ad - watch with hilarious auto-translate subtitles.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Starting Out

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Hello All,

    I have been wanting to get into eve for a while now but every time I attempted it I found it so hard to enjoy. I am just wondering if you guys have any tips of what I can do to help me find my place in eve. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/jrobertboos
    [link] [comments]

    Theomachy: Looking for Sponsors

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Hello again, this is Riela Tanal, organizer of one of the longest running eve tournaments, Theomachy. I took a 2 year break after running the event for several years and have started it up again with the help of CCP.

    For those not familiar, Theomachy is a Battle Royale style tournament done on the Thunderdome Tournament server where all characters have max skills including Alphas getting Omega Status on Thunderdome.

    I am looking for sponsors for the prize pool or any support for the event itself from the Eve Community. Registration for the event is not currently open yet as it is too early to do the official announcement. If your interested or have any questions about the event you can ask here or send me an evemail in game at Riela Tanal.

    Website: Link

    Theomachy 2017 - Moments

    Theomachy Discord: Link

    submitted by /u/Darrien
    [link] [comments]

    How to start a corporation in null sec?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:15 PM PST

    Hello, everyone! I have successfully recalled several of my friends to play EVE again. We would like to start a small corporation in null sec space. We are a small group, would like to find a safer place to start. Since we are not very familiar with politics in null sec since most of us played in high sec for a long time, we think goons and Init may be the best suitable for us? Can you give us advice on where and how to start a corporation in null sec? Thanks for the great help!

    submitted by /u/whc999888
    [link] [comments]

    Martyr

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:30 AM PST

    ISK why can't I be a billionaire!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I've played for so many years now and I'm still absolutely dreadful at making ISK! I hate the grind so what can I do to fund a PVP habit! Help!!

    submitted by /u/Clarkey1982
    [link] [comments]

    Any “hidden” controls?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    One of the games I play outside of eve is the Star Wars: the old republic MMO, and in that game there's a few "hidden" buttons you can use. In it, you can holster and unholster your blaster/lightsaber by pressing "Z" and get your character to walk, as opposed to sprinting everywhere, by pressing "/".

    (Ok, they're not really "hidden" it's just, To the best of my knowledge these controls aren't mentioned in any of the games tutorials and can only be found by being told, snooping around in the games settings or just randomly pushing buttons during gameplay.)

    I'm just curious if eve online has any "hidden" buttons in it's controls? I'd love to find out there's a way to retract my ships Turrets without powering them down completely. Just for aesthetic purposes and taking screenshots.

    submitted by /u/Alpha537
    [link] [comments]

    Cycle times for orca boosted hulk?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Does anyone have the Ice Harvester II cycle times for a perfect orca boosting a perfect hulk?

    I have actually tried to google it but apparently nobody has posted the numbers anywhere.

    submitted by /u/h4344
    [link] [comments]

    How to make hotkeys?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    I have the corsair scimitar with a 12 button keypad, how should I make hotkeys for eve?

    submitted by /u/microtrEAnsactions
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Optimal Range

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    So first let me say that I am new at this game. I have made a tempest and fitted it out like the builds so for the most part.

    https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/tempest-fleet-issue/dd4bdf57-bcf4-4a2d-8aa6-08d7291eec81

    This is an example of what I have done.... all the builds say the range is lik 100km, but I cant get abover 8meters....

    I am so confused and have some of the skills to 4. The problem is that I dont know how to see what all skills affect optimal range. Is there a list or maybe a website I can reference? Also are there anything else I might need like some plugins or seomthing. IK am so confused and shouldnt be this close to npcs.

    submitted by /u/Tatis420
    [link] [comments]

    What is the mount of Pandemic Horde symbol?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Really, what is this thing?

    submitted by /u/LurkingHunger
    [link] [comments]

    3d printing for a newb.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Hola fellow space nerds! I have recently be looking to get into 3d printing with the goal of making some of my favorite Eve space canoes. From other posts around here I have read the Ender 3 is a good starter printer. But the last post I read was a few months old at this point. Is the Ender 3 still a good intro printer or is that old news at this point? Looking to keep the price <$500 to start. Also never really seen much about what people like to use for painting? My guess would be air brush?

    submitted by /u/Randomtrolbot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment