• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - November 14, 2019

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - November 14, 2019


    Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - November 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Thread comments will be sorted by "New" by default so the newest questions are at the top.

    Newbies / Returning players please visit our newbie-help channel on the /r/eve discord: https://discord.gg/uHpxFaA

    Alternatively check out reddit.com/r/evenewbies

    Useful Links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Goons kicking the FC who just wanted some fun.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Remember the Goons vs XIX battle that resulted in the bees losing 250b? https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/dufsdo/goons_feed_250bil_in_dreads_to_xix/

    The FC did say it was a fight done for fun, not a strategic objective or anything. Besides, we all know 250b's nothing to them.

    https://preview.redd.it/x7kyr4h7yry31.png?width=722&format=png&auto=webp&s=6cb39aef3b98906910a8bc1c20dd1cc78ed3e85f

    … Nvm, looks like he got purged.

    submitted by /u/Cobrayi
    [link] [comments]

    Don't tell me what to do! You're not my mom!!!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Wow the Drifters really changed in attitude

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Lost

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Alliance Tournament

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    I know this might be a bit of a stereotype, but Koreans do like their eSports a lot. Maybe CCP should consider bringing the AT back now that EVE released in Korea.

    I know it's probably a long shot. But hey posting on Reddit and wishful thinking don't cost anything, right?

    submitted by /u/Ares2382
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for CCP's CEO?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Hi Eve fans,

    Gaming press here. Tomorrow we'll have an interview at G-Star with the CEO of CCP and we thought we'd collect some of your most pressing questions to be relayed to him.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/PcGamer85
    [link] [comments]

    A special moment, shared between two FCs

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:40 PM PST

    [Youtube] Brawling Claw fit & Impressions after damage boost.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    How many active players could the average null system realistically support?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:21 PM PST

    I'm considering creating a corp that begins in hisec and then moves into rented null once the corp is of an appropriate size and making enough money to do so. The corp would have two wings, one hisec wing to bring new players in (specifically newbies), train them up, and then transfer them out to the null wing when they are ready (at the 3-5m SP level).

    Considering that I would have to start with a single null system, how many players would it be able to support if they are all mining/ratting/exploring?

    submitted by /u/JimmyL2014
    [link] [comments]

    After all these years I finally found what most nullsec pilots suffer with.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Frontline Footage | 4-Way in Pure Blind

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    Is the Proteus really broken right now? (The bad kind of broken)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    I trained Gallente cruiser V so I could fly the Ishtar for PvE- And I noticed I can train the Proteus quickly. I look at it's stats on Zkill and it is showing excellent efficiency. But I've been asking around and have been told that the Proteus isn't nearly as good as it has been. Does it just not compare to the other T3 cruisers any more? Maybe a future patch will bring it back into favor?

    submitted by /u/Throwawayantelope
    [link] [comments]

    0m/s best/ms

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:12 AM PST

    Want to play.... But....

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I've been in and out of Eve since 2005. My character currently has a little over 117m sp. I've been in null for giant TiDi battles. I've ran logi. I've attempted to live in wh space. I've mined. I've done a little bit of everything but never enough to really learn the game. Is there a group were you aren't just a number that would be patient enough to teach a noob with RL commits that would keep my playtime to a couple nights a week, for a couple of hours?

    submitted by /u/Spartanviz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to sell Eve Online Mountainsmith Backpack (AU)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Some of you may remember, back in the day 2010~2011 CCP had a comuter bag that was weather resistant, space for a laptop and padding to match. I won this backpack from a Eve Shirt competition but have since never used it. I'm more of a satchel/messenger kind of person tbh.

    so, I am looking for someone who is uber keen on the old school comuter backpack with its rugged zippers and durable foam padding.

    https://preview.redd.it/7votu8kv8ty31.png?width=473&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3947804a38031e167270f590eaa036ae6e27fb8

    Original description:

    Designed for the urban commuter, the lightweight and comfortable Market St. backpack from Mountainsmith is perfect for business or school, and well-suited for the train or a mountain bike.

    The pack is constructed of 600d Mystery-Tex and 420d Velocity nylon body fabric with a 210d nylon lining and 840d Ballistic nylon reinforcements, making it durable and water resistant.

    It has multiple storage facets, including a YKK zippered file and book compartment, a front panel with a side-access pocket, and a corduroy-lined notebook computer sleeve.

    Other useful features include a corduroy-lined PDA, MP3 player, and mouse pockets; a CD organizer panel; a business card sleeve; and a headphone cord port. The heavy-duty dual density breathable foam top grip and shoulder straps, which includes a cell phone pocket, make the bag easy to handle. The back panel Air-channel foam sheet will keep you cool.

    Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 7 inches / 50 x 35 x 17 centimeters

    Volume: 1403 cubic inches / 23 liters

    Weight: 2 pounds, 11 ounces / 1.19 kilograms

    I have long since retired from my EVE days and I would like to pass on this honestly beautiful backpack to someone who actually likes them.

    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/362804219954

    PS. The Ebay listing isn't my handywork, just make an offer with a reason why you need an Eve Online backpack. Just make sure shipping is covered, international would sadly cost more from the AU

    Fly safe

    submitted by /u/digimbyte
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first solo abyssal Deadspace with 2 seconds on the clock!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:04 AM PST

    I feel like that was one of my biggest accomplishments in this game yet :p

    submitted by /u/ThyYeetethAndRetreat
    [link] [comments]

    RvB Presents: Believe! a GF last night with WANGS & Co.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Just returned to the game after like five years.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I'm about to start running some L3 missions and I'm curious what kind of DPS I should shoot for. My Drake is putting out about 580 with drones. Will that be sufficient?

    submitted by /u/spriggman
    [link] [comments]

    Dont let me do this again

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Please, someone tell me to not start eve again. Tell me I will lose sleep. Tell me that I will die and rage and cry. Tell me that I have friends and relationships I need to uphold. Tell me to not do this again.

    Any corps recruiting?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Dibble
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Editing PvP Vid. Duckzer Mining FTW

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Looking for a High-sec industrial corp

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:57 PM PST

    Looking for an industrial corp active in high-sec, I have a reasonably high skill point character and can fly every class of ships.

    I have 0 null/low-sec aspiration if that is your goal, I am not interested.

    I also have a friend who would want to join that is similarly high skill-point who can also fly every class of ship, we can both do research and manufacturing quite well also.

    We are keen to do mining ops one or more times a week as a group.

    We are interested in corps of any size but must be adults, not interested in hanging out with kids.

    submitted by /u/Teck_Togenada
    [link] [comments]

    EvE Online - PvP Pilot Logs #23 ( hecate vs Small Gang )

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Singularity Still Down

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Does CCP said anything about sisi being in VIP mode ?

    submitted by /u/Cute_Bee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment