• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Eve Online Helping newbros is good for the soul

    Eve Online Helping newbros is good for the soul


    Helping newbros is good for the soul

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Can someone help me? my launcher wont connect :(

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Interested in the Abyss? Maybe this will help you!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    epic 110bn battle of the greats to be remember in all of time up north somewhere

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    That's a decent margin out there! (not mine trade)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:03 AM PST

    a thought i had... on an eve discord... at midnight...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    The SC diaries - Lowsec revival

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Dear diary,

    It's been a while since I wrote to you. After getting dreadbombed, running into ex-snuff and failing, and banging our heads into a Chinese wall, I thought our luck had run out. Today proved me wrong. What started out as a bad day (We formed and were blueballed on a timer.) shaped up to become a fun day. First, one of our friends managed to get himself tackled in Ladistier. He seemed quite distraught, so I had to go and help him out. The scoundrels of Old Man Star did not seem to like him, so we had to dispose of them first. Although they then dropped capitals and I really wanted to kill them, my attention was caught elsewhere.

    You see, someone has been very mean to me lately. They've been shooting my structures for weeks now, and I love my structure children. Although we've kept the mean people at bay, they keep returning to bully our helpless lovelies. This time, they were prepared with a cyno. Smelling this obvious cowardice, we prepared a quick black ops drop. However, we got lucky: The entire bait squad managed to disconnect while bashing the structure and were thus stuck in space. We probed them down and killed and podded the entire blasphemous lot. This didn't deter them, however, as they returned a short while later. Now feeling personally insulted, we burned back and tried to deal with them again. They had put on some weight, sadly, so we could only kill some stragglers.

    Seeing this fleet filled us with joy, though: A medium sized fight! We burned all the way back (seriously, 16 jumps, omfg guys) and reformed into a proper gang, instead of our derpy Kikis. We then burned all the way over again (omfg, 16 jumps, kill me now) and warped in. The mean bullies appearantly weren't expecting that, as they dropped their lunch money and left it for us. With our children secure, we wanted to right this wrong. There was no teacher in sight to handle the mean bullies, so we had to take matters into our own hands. We invited them to meet us outside in the courtyard, and they did. We both fought bravely and defended our points of view, although theirs was obviously wrong. (This is my diary, after all.) They did try to shank us on the way out, but we don't roll that way. Today was a good day, diary, and I'm starting to believe lowsec is not completely dead. There is still medium sized pvp out there!

    TL;DR: Today, we found small scale pvp in Genesis. It was awesome. Also, SC is recruiting.

    submitted by /u/ItsmeHcK
    [link] [comments]

    Second day. I like it.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Can somebody please explain Russian Eve culture?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Not really sure about the current landscape/political situation of Eve's Russian culture. My wife is Russian but she doesn't speak a word of it (we live in America) and after getting in a few fights with the Russians in the null area we live in, she suggested that I should do some research. I live near them (Curse area) and would like to know some things.

    Since early 2019 I haven't seen any updates on what's happening in the south. Not really sure who's with who anymore. Could I get a basic standings/situation update, please?

    If I want to be nice, how should I talk? If I want to be firm or assertive how should talk? Just wondering how to interact with their culture.

    I expect memes. I'd like advice though, too :)

    I appreciate your guys words. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Azzacarina
    [link] [comments]

    RIP EVE at least for me. And maybe others aswell.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Since of lately I keep getting massive lags and even disconnects. Since that fancy no downtime test of theirs the only thing I could do is minimal stuff like AFK mining or running PI. But as soon I warp or do more button mashing stuff I either get lag for at least 10 sec or just time out.

    Yesterday evening I seem to got hit worse, dc'ed and cannot log back in. Tried to log in an hour before DT today only to dc 1 min after I did. My alt couldn't even make it "F" So hoping it would be fixed after DT I logged in stable but again after 1 min I started to lag out of a good 2/3 mins until I got a massive dc. Again my alt was stuck in Authenticating "FF"

    So me not having any clue to networking I still did run a network diagnostic and in there did a trace route. Went all good until it hit address 6 where after that it just kept timing out. Me with a big frowning face decided it's time to file a ticket. I get to the ticket website, hit the sign in button and..... "Server not found" (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    Are other people experiencing the same problems?

    submitted by /u/blueskydragonFX
    [link] [comments]

    Sell me all of your Iso-10 and ZPC (Thanks Manic)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    What Corps are good options for a newbie

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Im a newbro to eve and I understand that lots of stuff goes into choosing a Corp that suits, but if you guys could just give some advice abt what corps do what that would be great thanks.

    submitted by /u/LookaDooka
    [link] [comments]

    Life of a JF pilot.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Hi,

    I wanted to share my awsome gaming experience in Eve, as one of the role i do in this game : JF pilot.

    You see, my alliance moved from a southern NullSec Region to the symetric opposite side of New Eden. So i had to move my stuff to this new location.

    I first moved everything to Jita, as i already got my cyno alts accross the route, that was something rather easy.

    Then, once we (alliance) got a fonctionnal Citadel, i could haul everything to our new location.

    First cyno was ok, cause, well, it's just a LowSec with a HighSec gate..

    But then, second cyno was a tiny bit tricky.

    Location was not seeded with anything yet, no industrial ship, no venture, no industrial cyno, no ozone.

    Closest market was @12 jumps away, through 0.0, needless to say that i could forget this one.

    So i went to scan down wormholes, and hope to find a shorter route, safer route through HS or LS : to find modules for cyno ship, not to travel with my JF (just in case i've been not clear)

    First WH : HS !

    YAY !!

    Except that it was not seeded, either, and i had to go through 3 different systems to get the required modules, and 2 of them was in LS.

    Well yes, going through LS inside an industrial, ya know... not only it's quite slow, but you are at mercy of any FREAKING COVERT. So i had to get a Venture.

    I got the venture, and i went back to new home.

    I at least got the hull.

    Now the modules and fuel !

    Anyway, i abandoned this WH, and went to scan more around our new location, and i finally found a proper one in Black Rise. I used to live here in FW when i was young, i know there's activity, and logisticians, there MUST BE the things i need.

    So in my Loki, i got enough space for Ozone, check, expanded cargohold, check..., and..., and..., oh god......

    There are no industrial cyno ?

    Well, ok, no problemo, i'm going to EveMarketeer, it will tell me the items in other regions closest to mine.

    No Industrial cyno in the data base.

    There must be another THIRD PARTY TOOL, that can help me, right ? RIGHT ?

    Nope. None got the industrial cyno in DB yet.

    I had to go to Jita.

    Get back to new home through wormholes route, and finally got my cyno running.

    Estimated time of this awsome gameplay : 2 hours.

    Just, to, light, a cyno.

    Thank you CCP.

    (not used to Reddit layout, my apologies)

    submitted by /u/CleanseSerce
    [link] [comments]

    Is grinding a big part of this game?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:28 AM PST

    I can only play on weekends and during the summer and I want to know how long it takes to get and upgrade equipment and things like that.

    submitted by /u/ThisGamerGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I need some advice for my friend and I. I'm on old player he's a newbie.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:39 PM PST

    So I recently got my friend to try Eve with me. He's perfect for this game imo. Loves crunching numbers, and strategy. I played eve a lot from 2010 to around 2014 or so. Gave up cause I just took a lot of bad losses back to back.

    I started a new character cause I was told one time that because my old character has so many corporations that he has been a part of that people wouldn't trust me. Most of those corps are gone. So should I stick with my millions of sp character or continue with my new one? Could I extract all my skillpoints and give them to my new character? (I like the idea of starting new).

    Anyways, I want my friend to really feel what eve is about. I won't be able to show him that on my own. We've done some career agent stuff together. I want him to feel the adrenaline that this game can give. I want him to fly in a big fleet. I want him to know why you are all here lurking eve subreddit when you could be doing hundreds of other things!

    Any advice for my friend and I is greatly welcomed!

    submitted by /u/guitardude_04
    [link] [comments]

    Logging in problems

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    I'm never able to log in. I've tried like 10 times and waited for like 8-10 minutes each. The first few times there was progress but now it's just stuck loading. Is it my crappy computer or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/reapersky7
    [link] [comments]

    FW Treaty Broken and Why.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Must have PvP ships (WH)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player and wanting to get into PvP more. My small Corp has its own C2 Wormhole, we're all very inexperienced in Wormhole content, especially PvP.

    My question is, what are the essentials, the most important ships to be able to fly. What's best Solo, what's best for 2-3 people, what's best for 5-10 people? I'm thinking T3 Cruisers, but they take so long to train, that I feel like I have to decide on one. What we see often times are Triglavian ships when fighting other WH groups, are they important to be able to fly?

    Thank you guys in advance!

    submitted by /u/Wollwesen
    [link] [comments]

    Squizz implementing delayed mode on zkill again ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Zkill been funky for me and my Corp , anyone else ?

    submitted by /u/SpudArrow
    [link] [comments]

    Selfmade EvE memes7gifs

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    o7 reddit

    I have lot of disconnects lately. While I'm waiting until I can log in again. I was thinking about my old eve memes/gifs I made a while ago. And after showing them to my new corp buddies I decided to show them to the rest of you fellow pilotes.

    https://imgur.com/a/veA8iJB

    PS: Wormholer btw

    submitted by /u/Orangebara
    [link] [comments]

    Keyser's Road to Solo PvP [FR/EN] • Episode #6 • Null-Sec Edition

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Overview Column Collapsed

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Im a noob and I have 4 columns in my General overview: Icon, Distance, Name, Type in that order; I accidentally clicked the name column in some weird way, now its highlited white and "takes up" the space from the type column: if I order them type, name I see type but not if I order them name, type; This has also happened in the mining and warpto tabs; How do I undo this or reset everything to default? (resetting the tab or deleting and making new one doesnt work)

    Thanks, -a noob

    submitted by /u/AlexStonebrae
    [link] [comments]

    CCP what is going on? Chats strange behaviour - reconnects all the time.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment