• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Eve Online Done training Drugs skills in V feels like

    Eve Online Done training Drugs skills in V feels like


    Done training Drugs skills in V feels like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    It took a while to get all the signatures, but thank you so much CCP! Finally got it framed.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Daily ship discussion: Tormentor

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Amarr attack frigate with bonuses to laser capacitor use and damage. features a 3-3-4 slot layout with a fairly high base speed, well-suited to kiting and scram kiting.

    submitted by /u/_Princess_Lilly_
    [link] [comments]

    Game laggy today?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Doing some exploration and the clicks during the mini-game are taking up to 5 seconds to register. First time this has happened in two weeks. Checked my connection and all is good, lag on EvE's end?

    submitted by /u/This_is_Citrus
    [link] [comments]

    Wormhole Society vs Hard Knocks

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    CCP Official info says Shield Regen is delayed by Tidi

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/introducing-time-dilation-tidi

    'On the flipside, shield recharge is something that can take a while but is critically important to the flow of combat, so that must be dilated.'

    Clearly stated in the devblog.

    People who keep claiming shield regen is not delayed in tidi (allowing slaved levis to get insane passive regen) are spreading falsehoods.

    submitted by /u/eveinfo1
    [link] [comments]

    Eve Online Dragonaur Blitz Dungeon Gila Update ( Alpha Mode And Omega Build )

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    [Discussion] Why do you podkill?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    tl;dr - Why do you blow up capsules? (I don't PvP so I'm curious)

    As a member of Signal Cartel, I am bound to non-aggression and unable to attack anyone except in self-defense. This is ok with me, since I've never been much of a PvP'r (my only kills are when I was part of a fleet that got attacked). I totally understand why people PvP though, having done my tour in STVietnam on a PvP server in WoW. It's just not my preferred playstyle in EVE.

    So, you blow up my ship. Fine, that means I fucked up somewhere along the way so I had it coming. That's EVE for you. To the point, I see the motivation: the thrill of PvP gameplay, salvaging the wreck and looting the cargo to make a profit, denying access to an area, bragging rights, etc.. That all makes sense.

    Podding, though, that I don't understand. And I'm not talking about podding in fleet engagements or skirmishes where preventing people from docking and bringing out a new ship is tactically advantageous. I'm talking podding when there is no benefit to the podder.

    Podding only hurts the podded; the attacker gets nothing out of it. There's no combat challenge to get the heart going, no financial benefit, no loot. It's purely sunk cost, no profit. It just seems like violence for the sake of violence.

    And before anyone accuses me of being salty about being podded, I'm no more salty than the next guy. I'm simply curious and don't often get the chance to ask PvP'rs about their gameplay. The best reasons I can come up with are: revenge, pretty explosion, "sending a message", tradition, and/or an elaborate scheme to keep implants in demand. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons...

    ...so, why do you podkill?

    submitted by /u/Option2401
    [link] [comments]

    Planetary Interaction

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Many people do their PI with roughly a dozen characters and earn more than a billion in a month. What interests me is what you make with just one of your characters. I don't want to know what you create or how many toons you have for PI (this way I have more stuff to figure out). I only want to know how much one of your characters makes each month. Thx for any answer that isn't trolling or senselessy aggressive :)

    submitted by /u/Kitai-Kyo
    [link] [comments]

    Oops... Blinkey

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Watch out using the app to manage your skillqueue

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Last friday i updated my skill queue using the app and on a certain point i added a skill to the end of the skill queue but the app decided it was better to drop it before the prerequisites.
    this breaks the skill queue to the point its paused and moving skills/deleting skills/deleting the entire queue is not possible

    ticket has been created.

    ingame

    App

    if someone has suggestions besides waiting on the bug report i am willing to try it.

    submitted by /u/ghostwhiper
    [link] [comments]

    Standup Firbolg I As Drone Buddys?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I encoutered a Phobos today in my Alliance Space and it had 3 Firblogs as Dronebuddys. As far as i can tell he was alone and all the Structures in System were blue to me. So can someone debunk his magic to me?

    submitted by /u/SpoonBillTao
    [link] [comments]

    Providence is the Salt Capital of New Eden

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    This has been my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/DiabloGamekeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance Operation Guide

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm looking to put on paper an official Alliance Charter/Handbook/White Page/ Constitution.

    I want it to outline Alliance Culture, how we as a group our supposed to interact with different standings.

    How to handle internal discussion and promotion and punishment. Punishment may be as light as paying someone back for ship you killed by accident.

    Describing the chain of command and how to work within it.

    From RP angle something similar to Star Trek Star Fleet/ Federation of Planets.

    I'm just looking for guides and advice on what to make sure is in it, and ways to make this document as strong as possible.

    Thank You for all serious helpful advice.

    submitted by /u/Maniac3vo
    [link] [comments]

    L4 Epic Arc - How hard solo in T3C

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I'm trying to grind up standings with Caldari / Gallente - All of the guides talk about the high volume DPS and that L4 tanking Battleships are required. I've never run an L4 - Can a tengu run these epic arcs on like a 700m fit?

    submitted by /u/MindlessPresent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment