• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Eve Online Barely a month into the game and I found this... "My god, it's full of stars"

    Eve Online Barely a month into the game and I found this... "My god, it's full of stars"


    Barely a month into the game and I found this... "My god, it's full of stars"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    This one made my day...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I put spongebob music over Goons killing themselves

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I don't know what caused this character glitch, but its beautiful

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Dev Blog - More than just a game: The link between EVE Online and the real world

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    The good ol' days of /r Eve

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Is anyone else nostalgic for the days a few years ago when we used to get almost daily juicy meta-game posts about actual narratives happening in game?

    I feel like all we get on the front page is random art stuff, or some newbro in his first destroyer, or screenshots of a sun, or some BR from a Ferox vs Muninn fight that meant nothing. What happened to shit actually happening?

    Is this just what being a bittervet feels like?

    submitted by /u/Tel-kontar
    [link] [comments]

    Daily ship discussion: Tristan

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    gallente combat frigate with bonuses to hybrid turret tracking speed, drone hitpoints and drone tracking. features a balanced 3-3-3 slot layout and a very large drone bay and drone bandwidth for its class

    submitted by /u/_Princess_Lilly_
    [link] [comments]

    Fit Kitchen: The Phantasm

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Are chat windows not working for anyone?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    No people in local, I made a fleet, no chat window. Some people joining my fleet can see chat, others can't.

    submitted by /u/Eve_Asher
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Solo PVP: Not-Bait Punisher

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    TIL: If you want to play with basshunter you can just apply to join his alliance

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/EKAhNk0f3tc?t=2294
    as the man says
    https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99008684/

    I don't know how active he really is but his own characters are on the killboard often enough to suggest its not once in a blue moon but on a fairly regular basis

    submitted by /u/raknor1981
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. advice?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Hi all. I'm new to the game and was curious what to expect. I've completed the tutorials and now I'm just kind of doing whatever interest me. This is my second space mmo. Elite is my first. I'm aware of the major differences here don't worry.

    Basically I'm just curious what to expect from the game and what careers you guys recommend.

    submitted by /u/RobbyC1104
    [link] [comments]

    Most recent PYFA might contain malware.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    The .exe from the most recent PYFA release (v2.16.1) is currently being detected as a Trojan/potentially harmful by 8 different AV engines.

    Personally I suspect a false positive but you might want to be careful.

    submitted by /u/XaerrO
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev Blog] Calling all EVE streamers! Join the PLEX for GOOD 48-hour Raid-a-thon!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    How to avoid getting dropped by caps?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Hello I live in null now and enjoy solo roaming A LOT, or bubble camping. And it did happen sometimes that I'd get dropled in my cruiser or even sometimes in smaller stuff. So Im wondering how do I avoid it?

    I dont really know how the jump/fuel/bridging cyno shit works in the game. So Im wondering how do I know if the system Im in is "bridgeable"(?) or if Im in range of supers?

    submitted by /u/LHeureux
    [link] [comments]

    I made a chatbot to help with ingame navigation and intel! Feel free to try it ��

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    BUG - Warp Option Greyed Out after Losing Ship

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Selecting a new object resets it back to normal

    submitted by /u/Magalaus
    [link] [comments]

    As a new bro, what are the difference living in NS vs WH?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I'm a new noobbro, just been chilling and scanning with a WH corp. I've mainly been scanning stuff down and hacking relic/data spots. Was wondering if there was a different experience that could be found in NS vs WH?

    Kind of getting stale mapping out WH space, scanning down data/relics and hacking them and rinse repeat. I've managed to farm up 200m isk with no idea what to do with it as well.

    I just started playing at the start of this month

    submitted by /u/raidingree
    [link] [comments]

    Its over! Dreddit is not recruiting anymore! [Meme inside]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    seriously CCP, please fix it. The searchtool wont find Dreddit anymore. Its persistent. Its a pain in the ass for our applicants. Thank you!

    btw Dreddit is recruiting. Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/JedirShepard
    [link] [comments]

    TRASH TALK WEDNESDAY 01/22/20 I DON'T CARE

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    CAPS LOCK ON, FLAIRS UP, SALT MINER II'S FULLY SPOOLED

    WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WHY NOBODY ELSE POSTS THIS

    I AM STARTING TO PLAY AGAIN AND I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE ITCH IN MY ASS TO JUMP INTO BLOPS AND GO ALL "OPEN SEASON" ON FUCKIGN CHINA

    TAPIRIUM REMOVED ANOTHER CASTLE OF FREEDOM IN STAIN, POOR FUCKS NEVER DESERVED THIS

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    submitted by /u/Windsigh
    [link] [comments]

    How would you describe world of Eve by its soundtrack?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Eve has incredible soundtrack,very unique, very atmospheric and ambient. But,usually soundtrack from game or movie has certain theme. For example game Krater has very 80's like hints in music. So, how would you explain world of Eve by its soundtrack? What is it all about?

    submitted by /u/Sotorp25
    [link] [comments]

    EVE Online Rewind 2019

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Fanfest 2020 tickets for plex?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I saw afew years ago you could get fanfest tickets for plex, is this still a thing?

    submitted by /u/bertyegg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment