• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Eve Online I want the dead bodies of this game's developers.

    Eve Online I want the dead bodies of this game's developers.


    I want the dead bodies of this game's developers.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Plex for good - great way to cash out of the game - so long :)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I've been playing eve since 2003, but haven't been active for several years. When I did play I made a lot of ISK that's been gathering dust as assets etc.

    I recently heard about the Plex for good fund raiser for the Australian bush fires and thought 'finally, a way to do something useful with all that ISK'. So I liquidated all my assets (about 350b), bought a lot of plex and today I donated over 104k plex (over £3000 worth).

    I would urge anyone else in a similar situation to consider doing the same.

    So long EVE...was a blast back in the day.

    /signing out

    https://preview.redd.it/txwblynf0db41.png?width=1233&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ea6498b99223d96cb355b789dd4f6d8a92ad907

    submitted by /u/JorB23
    [link] [comments]

    Shout-out for today's Vulfpeck PLEX for Good Public Fleet

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Background: we are a public fleet that runs C5/C6 sites + Drifters for ISK.

    I just want to give a public shout-out to my Vulfpeck comrades for giving their time to (what is normally an ISK generating fleet) run a fleet today purely for PLEX for Good.

    After donations and the loot that was sold, we bought 3933 PLEX which I think works out to about $200 AUD (I'm sure Reddit will correct me).

    Thanks heaps to the following pilots:

    • Arcturus Alva
    • Asheton Lane
    • Chaim Achasse
    • Dagmar Maulerant
    • Fonsui
    • Jorgana B'Sari
    • Kaelani
    • Moki Atavuli
    • Nosferatu Herpes
    • Scarsan Stripes
    • WoolyWhite Rhino

    https://i.imgur.com/BcvIuf8.png

    Thanks to https://www.twitch.tv/woolywhiterhino for streaming and promoting the fleet.

    No thanks to this cunt that died on the first site we ran: https://i.imgur.com/PE0XBwu.png

    P.S. I love you Bam.

    submitted by /u/pezz
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out my new digital sketch pad

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    EVE political compass

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Do you have a clear vision?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    WTS Muninn Fleet

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    [vid] WH Basics (for ones who want to live there)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Timeline on FW changes?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea if there will be more changes other than the simple tethering change?

    Rather dissapointed nothing was announced this patch.

    submitted by /u/caravellex
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Regiment, Dracarys, and Iron Crown . VS . A Bunch of Trees, (UFC) Enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Can you break cloak from objects/ships while landing from warp?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Title.

    Im wondering if I place a huge amount of crap before my bubble land spot if the ships will decloak on arrival on grid from said crap or if they'll continually to land cloaked in the bubble.

    submitted by /u/LHeureux
    [link] [comments]

    Is this BOT?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Curse Solo camping fit help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Hello, I'm trying my hand at camping nullsec with anchored bubbles using a Curse. Believe it or not, I've had much success using a cloaky Stabber in NPC null, although many times my targets escaped because of my shitty locking time (using a cloak..)

    So far with the Curse I killed an Indy ship with it (he was hull tank bait fit, but his backup arrived too late, he was cursing at them in local lol). He was using three Hammerhead II's from his indy, who did quite a lot of damage to me to be honest. So I want to show you guys my fit, and how I could improve it, because I'm not all that familiar with the meta, what is not needed/overkill and the thoughts behind the fit (I guess you'll find it quite unorthodox, because I use a refit to put a probe launcher+relic analyzer II to scan wormholes (for my way to null) and also to scan relic sites.
    I made good money so far because nobody looks to scan down Relic sites if they don't see a ship on Dscan doing the sites. I could even do three relic sites when local was full of local people, not once did I see probes. So so far I repaid the ship. Also I'm good with hacking and just had 2 cans fail so far, out of the 40+ or so I've been doing.

    No Dscan for me equals:

    1. Running sites/belting with no attention on me
    2. Being "cloaked" without shitting on my scan signature and without decloak delay for targetting
    3. Being able to jump in systems from gate/wormholes without being scanned in that time you take to cloak.
    4. Being able to refit, use probes without having to appear on Dscan (deactivating cloak necessary..)

    Here's the strategy :

    https://preview.redd.it/m6se1qk79eb41.png?width=2279&format=png&auto=webp&s=774a951d61b3a26d42d66758e30ee0475506aacd

    The best I've had while camping null is in NPC null since there isnt much local standing fleets.

    What I usually do is

    LowSec -> Jspace -> Null
    LowSec -> Null

    Etc. I map my way in and out easily.

    So, here's the fit :

    [Curse, Curse WH/Null Stalker]

    Drone Damage Amplifier II

    Drone Damage Amplifier II

    Drone Damage Amplifier II

    Damage Control II

    Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive (allows me extra speed + less powergrid and Cap used)

    Tracking Disruptor II, Optimal Range Disruption Script
    Tracking Disruptor II, Optimal Range Disruption Script
    (These 2 allow me to render Autocannons pratically useless against me from my Neut distance.I can switch to tracking disruption if they attack my drones of if they get too close, this is also good against arties, rails, etc from up close, I'll get under their guns right?)

    Dread Guristas Warp Disruptor (allows me to sit in my optimal neut range comfortably, even without overheat)

    Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery (I dont have to use cap boosters with this)

    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

    Medium Energy Neutralizer II

    Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Light Missile

    Corpii A-Type Small Energy Neutralizer
    (Allows me to fit a small Neut that has the average same optimal as my mediums. Heard having a small is good to keep the enemy at near constant 0 cap GJ since it cycles faster.)

    Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Light Missile

    Medium Energy Neutralizer II

    Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

    Medium Cargohold Optimization II (allows me to transport bubbles+depot, spare drones, etc)

    Caldari Navy Hornet x5 (These are geat to kill other drones)

    Hammerhead II x5

    Hornet EC-300 x5

    Vespa II x5

    Synth Mindflood Booster

    Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB5 Dose II

    So, as you can see I removed some neut power for the RLML which gives me more DPS, it allows me to pop drones easily if I fall on a drone boat cruiser, and to also kill shit much faster in general.
    Intention is to engage all sub-cruisers and indies and pop them quick.
    I can engage some cruisers, but so far I've found that Missile Cruisers are a no go for me, since they can still kill my drones (no cap required) and shoot back at me, and if they have quite a lot of EHP I think they'll win. I can engage Beams cruisers, Rail cruisers and Arty cruisers I think, since I can double track disrupt them with my modules, then get under their guns, and defang them so to speak. I can engage autocannons/blasters/pulse from a distance since I can double optimal disrupt them (especially for autocannons tbh).

    Now I want to know, what is stupid in my thinking?
    Is 2 distuptor too much, could I get more tank instead? Would I better to run optimal+track disrupt duo?
    Should I double prop if remove one? Or maybe more tanking? What will happen to me lol.

    Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/LHeureux
    [link] [comments]

    Little Bean - A Horde Rorqual Song

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    So I was busy krabbing, and I thought: if Goons and Brave can have Beatles parodies, why not us?

    Yes, I know, my voice sucks. But, hey, have a laugh on me.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p84JpcXJ07A&list=LLsGQ1leqg2MvvMwduj_W8UA&index=2&t=0s

    submitted by /u/Cobrayi
    [link] [comments]

    Eve Coalition Compass (Template)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Second Fleet ;D (battlecruiser fleet)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Can somebody give me an outsider's guide of the war in Tenal?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I am trying to understand what is going on in Tenal. However, it seems that panfam did not point out their finally aims and there are seldom battle reports and AAR that I can find on reddit. Therefore, can somebody make a guide about this conflict(As this one seems to the largest ongoing conflict now and have the possibility to escalate)?

    submitted by /u/Indepedent_1
    [link] [comments]

    Coop possibilities for Newbies

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Hello EVE-Community,

    a friend of mine and I want to play together at the weekend for the first time.

    My friend is playing for 2 weeks and is mining happily and I am playing for 4 weeks and get my fingers into Relic/Data Scanning in Wh. We both did the tutorial missions.

    What are the possibilities for us to get deeper in the game, become familiar with the fight mechanics and have a lot of fun?

    I read a lot about FW for co-op Newbies, but that's not really helpful for my WH/Scanning Career.

    Missions could be a thing. But what missions are not too easy and not too hard? For Lvl 1 Missions there are frigates to fly and for Lvl 2 cruiser ..... and so on. Can we use two frigates also for higher levels?

    Ahhh questions upon questions... :D

    Or is there another thing for us? (Abyssal, Triglavian, or some pirate shit? ....)

    Thank you very much for your help! The best community I've ever experienced.

    Take care, guys!

    And as we say in Germany: Machts gut, Leute!

    submitted by /u/NichtLeichtGemacht
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie questions Vol.2

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Greetings once more, capsuleers!

    Thanks for answers on previous questions, but I got some more (and bit of newb story :D)

    Today I had a blast, because after delving into 2-3 wormholes I realized that I forgot to bookmark which one I came from (there were 4 in last system i jumped into). Had to jump into random one and after about an hour of jumping through wormholes and scanning for relic sites, I ended up in far far east region of New Eden, in null sector with 15 people in it. Very carefully made my way outta there (apparently they weren't ganking) and started roaming null systems.

    It turns out that nullsec is way better than wormholes in terms of newbie relic sites, as almost every single site in wh is a sleeper site (which obviously is no no for my Heron), while nullsec has plethora of NPC-less relic sites. Ended up with 33 million worth of goodies (and a bit of grey hair) before I found a wormhole leading to highsec. Exit turned out to be only 4 jumps away from Amarr, where I sucessfully sold the goods for a mindblowing 27 million!

    Anyway, to the questions then *ahem*:

    1) What is the cheapest ship capable of running sleeper sites? I heard they are very juicy. For now I will stick with normal pirate relic sites until I accumulate about 200-300 million, but after that it would be nice to step up my exploration a bit.

    2) If I manual warp to gates, will I be able to jump before gank locks on me and stops me from escaping? So far there is like 3-4 second inbetween warp to gate and warp from gate.

    3) Is there any sort of equipment which would allow me to raise virus strength to 30 (apart from buying a new ship)? That would help thremendously in the hacking minigame. As I see, skills are not an option.

    submitted by /u/KG_Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Hello friends, I'm going to rejoin Eve this evening and wondering if someone could send me a referral link to benefit both of us?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I did look to see if there is a specific subreddit for this but couldn't find it, apologies if I just missed it.

    I gather I shouldn't create my account until this link is generated so will sit tight.

    Please PM me the link if you'd rather, to be fair I will use the first person to respond and update this post when its received.

    Thanks chums!

    Code received with thanks, cheers.

    submitted by /u/JusticeIsMight
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new. I like my Moa better than my Feroch

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Just felt like saying it. Looks better in my opinion. The Feroch looks like it flys backwards.

    Kind feels like a more balanced slot/power/cpu arrangement as well.

    The Feroch is also kinda slow.

    submitted by /u/gregaustex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment