• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Eve Online An interesting allegation of blobbing

    Eve Online An interesting allegation of blobbing


    An interesting allegation of blobbing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    TIL that R&D agents never stop researching...even if you leave the game for six years!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    This was a surprise! I left in 2013 and came back last month. Just been re-familiarizing myself with industry, and I remembered that R&D agents are a thing that exists. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do, and couldn't find anything that showed me who (whom?) I had been using. I finally clicked through every one looking for them, and not really sure what I was looking for. I chuckled to myself while I was searching, and thought, "wouldn't it be hilarious if they were still chugging out all my research?" Then I found one, a level 4, with the record of how many RP points I'd built up. Over 113,000. Sweet RNGesus. Then I also remembered, "I should have four of them." And, I did. It was a good night.

    submitted by /u/DrGrabAss
    [link] [comments]

    Grade-A Salt, The Real Reason to Login

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    https://zkillboard.com/related/30004864/202001040300/

    EVE System > Channel changed to Local : WSK-1A

    FML Purvanen > gj guys u got to miners

    FML Purvanen > gj

    FML Purvanen > amazing PVP

    Pittsburgh2989 > killmark's a killmark

    FML Purvanen > lmao

    FML Purvanen > took u all this long to kill mingers

    FML Purvanen > wow

    Pittsburgh2989 > 300dps combined bro

    Pittsburgh2989 > and you ran

    FML Purvanen > i got drones only

    FML Purvanen > shit bag

    Pittsburgh2989 > wow, 2020 still a rude piece of shit. i hope you stub your toe

    FML Purvanen > hope u get cancer

    Pittsburgh2989 > wow....it's just a game lil guy

    Pittsburgh2989 > you need therapy

    FML Purvanen > lmao

    FML Purvanen > best u have

    Pittsburgh2989 > my dad had brain cancer...that's not a good thing to joke about. sad life story

    FML Purvanen > ur the reason we need condoms

    FML Purvanen > and birth control

    submitted by /u/Pittsburgh2989
    [link] [comments]

    TEST Nightmares clash with TRIGG. Machariels Over Fortizar Timer, results in 100B brawl at the sun

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    BR: https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/XPs32YkpBcFiyc3uH

    Quick AAR (Im not FC just filthy line member): TEST shooting Fortizar in Vale, TRIGG show up in Machariels to fight TEST nightmares. Nightmares warp to sun at zero and proceed to get bubbled. Machs warp to sun and brawl ensues. TEST escalate with some dreads to terminate the TRIGG fax. TRIGG counter drops with more dreads and deletes TEST dread wing. TEST drop a few more dreads not to much effect.

    Honerable Mentions:
    Sick Bombing runs from both sides
    KRABS carrier fleet jumping in to support
    TP comming in with some taloses in the end

    Thanks for bringing the fight TEST, it was mighty fun. gf.

    submitted by /u/qwanza1
    [link] [comments]

    Right-click color tag. I think it can be useful for example for fast reship or etc.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    VIDEO BR: TEST Hurricanes vs. GOTG Eagles in YA0

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I'm missing the 2009-2014 FW/Lowsec PVP feeling, what other MMOs can you recommend? Sci-Fi or otherwise.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    The How do you feel about Eve thread made my wonder about this.

    submitted by /u/FlorianBuhr
    [link] [comments]

    Triglavians vs Empire

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I've been noticing the Triglavian invaders and empire customs ships just hanging out around gates together. Shouldn't they be shooting at each other?

    submitted by /u/TreeSkySong
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to keep up to date with Null politics.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    My all time favourite part of Eve is null politics, however I've had a slight break from the game (12 months) and it appears most of Eve has flipped since I was gone. The old things I used to keep relatively up to date was the sov map, which seems quite out of date in terms of who is aligned with who. The coalition listing here seems very out of date too.

    What do you use to keep up to date with Eve politics?

    submitted by /u/porco-delnia
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use my EVE login for registration for a Corp?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I'm currently attempting to join a corp and for registration the corps website links you to sign in with your EVE account.

    Should I be worried about account hi jacking or other shenanigans? I'm not very familiar with the do's and don'ts of your EVE account, so please forgive me. I just want to make sure that I'm not putting my EVE account at risk.

    submitted by /u/TheTangerineTango
    [link] [comments]

    For those who read it, post your favorite EVE lore stories, official or otherwise.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I'm kinda looking for one where a capsuleer threatens to glass a planet if the governor doesn't let him build a PI base there, but others are welcome too, thanks.

    submitted by /u/GhaznaviRambo
    [link] [comments]

    CCP plz chat channel ACL

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Since ACLs seems to be the flavour of the month for several months now, how about ACLs for managing chat channels in-game?

    I'd imagine that will be quite usefull for those groups who have several chat channels for fleets, cap chaining, information, etc so be able to manage access to those channel in one place.

    submitted by /u/zaxiob
    [link] [comments]

    Antiques roadshow!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    So basically due to some stuff out of game and a general strive to unclutter. I'm cleaning out the attic full of baseball cards i have outside amarr.

    For years any time theres been a special giveaway or holiday item i've been stockpiling them (with the exception of one gnosis i sold) i know most of the items are useless. I also know there are collectors out there that may be interested in "the friend ship"

    The standard market doesn't really provide accurate worth to this pile of stuff. So does anyone have any recommendations for the best way to clean out the random stuff from the years?

    submitted by /u/nickyurick
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mining and industry help

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I am looking for a player I can actively mentor under and find guidance when needed to do industry and mining. I want to build a financial empire in game but I keep hitting walls where I don't understand what to do or build next!

    submitted by /u/io-error
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment