• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Eve Online HK be like "Ermuhgawd, they called Init FIRST!"

    Eve Online HK be like "Ermuhgawd, they called Init FIRST!"


    HK be like "Ermuhgawd, they called Init FIRST!"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Tried to be sneaky and my old lady caught me. Cheaters all have one thing in common.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Like two years ago my woman gave me a choice. Quit eve or she would go to her mom's house for two weeks to see how she liked it. Was a bit more complex than that but she did tell me that was my choice. I was neglecting her and my kids for sure at that point. I quit. My only regret was I was close to flying carriers and I would never sit in one.

    Six months ago I was reading r/eve and got a wild idea. I would secretly play eve again. I figured that if I used PayPal she would not know what the charges were in our bank account. I subbed three chars and played secretly. It was glorious. Flew carriers, (yes they sucked kinda), had some great fights, and did a lot of fun things in wormholes. Yes, I felt guilt for the lies.

    Some sad external life shit happened and she went into a depression. I realized that she needed my help so I decided to devote myself to her and my kids. Happy to say she is in a much better place today. I quit eve for good this time and gave all my shit away including my characters. It felt better this time. I had done enough.

    I was going over my bank statements and saw that the PayPal transactions said "ccp games....etc" so she had to have known the whole time. She never said a word. I cheated and she caught me for sure but I guess she was cool with it.

    Anyways I won eve this way.

    submitted by /u/GEOpdx
    [link] [comments]

    TDSIN Eviction Fight.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Finally after years of clicking "No Transits"... I built my Marshal!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PST

    The battle for TDSIN is underway

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Currently on field is ~40+ caps from TDSIN side, 200+ man fleet for the HK side.

    HK TFI's are melting and unable to catch reps as of 00:50 EVE time.

    TDSIN Tempests also melting. Battle of the alphas is underway. TFI's now seem to be (sparingly) catching reps @ 00:53

    Looks like it could go either way, I think it's SLIGHTLY in TDSIN's favour atm. However, TDSIN Minokawa has just went down @ 00:57

    Looks like a HK Apostle went down right as the Mino of TDSIN broke.

    Nothing big to note right now. Logi on either side isn't really holding, it's likely going to come down to which sides FC is getting better target calls off.

    TDSIN look to be evaccing field @ 01:11. Multiple caps warping off.

    I'm ready to call this fight for the bad guys, Quaserknocks and friends win this one.

    ZKILL LINK: https://zkillboard.com/system/31001967/

    submitted by /u/iamaredditsmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Small gang NPSI roams are lethal to talented Nullblock pilots.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Empires of Eve: Volume II Status

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Latest update( from 9 months ago) https://redd.it/bpk300 said that it will be done at the end of 2019. Also confirmed by author on Twitter.

    Anyone has more info on how's the progress on the books? Like, I don't need monthly updates and I would rather wait for something awesome than a "unpolished" book but a word when you're months past your own schedule is a nice thing to do.

    So, anyone knows anything?

    submitted by /u/mcmasterstb
    [link] [comments]

    RemindMeBot would like to point out that CCP committed to these capital balance and wealth distribution changes exactly 1 year ago. Props to them for actually following through

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Simple guide to see if you are a donuter

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Sort Dragon joining INIT - Always a Pet..

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Philosophical question: Is there any point in describing a quantity of things using a number larger than 7, or is it sufficient to simply identify it as being 7+?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I feel like any integers larger than 7 would be superfluous. If not a philosophical reason, is there some technical/mathematical reason for doing so?

    submitted by /u/Ineffable_yet_f-able
    [link] [comments]

    2020 | Notoras News | March 6th

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Sorry Goonies...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Lowsec Solo PVP [Triple Tank Algos]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PST

    New to Eve - Should I reroll?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PST

    I bought and played Eve back in 2005. Just installed it again now in 2020 and am wondering if there is any benefit in rerolling? I have no idea if I got anything at all of value now as I forgot everything about this game :)

    I have 1 000 000 in skill points (350 000 unallocated). Engineerin 1, Armor 1, Gunnery 2, Electronic Systems 1 and Trade 2.

    Total net worth of 1 800 000 ISK but I think i got only abou 800 cash in hand.

    submitted by /u/Likmask
    [link] [comments]

    Me when some middle manager tries to tell me "our home hole is under attack come defend it"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Contact in hole.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Br:https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/uecvbJJgTGZBz47oS

    Aar: When tdsin called init for defending HK/hawks eviction, HK called Fraternity for help and Frat provided a 140-man Muning fleet and a Chinese speaking wh alliance war and wormwholes took a legion fleet with full scale logis.

    submitted by /u/jimsoprano
    [link] [comments]

    EVE PULSE - Visual Updates, Upcoming Changes, CSM & More

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PST

    How to feed 40 Nagas

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PST

    FREEDOM OF J-SPACE!! YOU TOLD US TO BRING WARRIORS, SO WARRIORS IS WHAT WE BROUGHT

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Is it out of date though?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment