• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Eve Online Yes?

    Eve Online Yes?


    Yes?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Does your corporation need an appealing, aesthetic poster to attract people? I’m here for that!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I make propaganda in Photoshop, banners, posters, I will take up your requests, but you'll have to pay in ISK.

    You set the price.

    Pleasure doing business with you.

    Ps. all of these posters where made for Signal Cartel corporation, we are your friends in this lonely space.

    https://imgur.com/a/2qLIJ3S

    submitted by /u/Koslik
    [link] [comments]

    3...2...1... Ken.. EDF?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Found another Darkness Corp making an attempting to DDOS players they dislike. I was flying around Syndicate and joined some station camp. Not long after a man posts a link from "Grabify" which is a well known IP grabbing URL shortner. Reported him then thought of how ironic it is that it's yet another Darkness corp attempting to DDOS people. Screenshots for reference: https://imgur.com/T7Y3SkW (url covered.)

    update: they're now in local talking about how ddosing doesn't matter and is a legitimate way to play the game.

    submitted by /u/irishmafiawku
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Fan Fest...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PST

    CCP should do a virtual Fan Fest.

    While some of us will be in Iceland (i am not losing out over 1k for hotel and air fare) I think ccp should do a virtual fan fest, just like it was a real one. so do all there keys notes and round tables but via twitch, discord and other apps. At the same times as normal fan fest. its most likely the easiest way to get the info out they wanted.

    submitted by /u/DaReaperJE
    [link] [comments]

    Pod Checker - when nobody believes you have an empty pod

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Horde doesnt own capitals

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Rorqual Hunting With BLOPSEC and DPCI Friends

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PST

    My trading blog: finally doubled my wealth

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Not much to see here. Just gained an extra 20 million today and finished doubling my net worth, which was at around 60 million, and is now at 125 million. I think I have the hang of this now. It's Day 22 and I feel like I've really started to learn the ropes of trade. One area that I haven't touched yet is speculative trading, and while that seems lucrative, it's just too slow for me at this point. I may do some speculative trading when I make my billions, but not now.

    Now, you may be worried by some inconsistencies: in the previous post, I said that I gained 30 million ISK in 3 seconds, which was as much as I had made until then. This is true, it's just that I also lost about 20 million ISK due to being very careless while hauling. So the numbers still work out properly.

    So yeah. Not much, but doubling my worth seems like a pretty good milestone in trade. Eve is currently going much better than real life.

    Link to previous post (day 19): https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/fb56yl/holy_sht_crazy_3_seconds_of_trading/

    submitted by /u/Agent-008
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong??

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Been trying to learn how to pvp by flying solo in FW. I was told this was a good way to learn how to fight, because it's so cheap to take part, and something about "if you can pvp in a frigate you can pvp in anything." I'm beginning to think that maybe I can't pvp in anything, as I am getting repeatedly annihilated with (seemingly) no chance of victory.

    I try a brawling fit, and get kited to death from 20km by a drone boat. So I try a kitey fit, but whoops, wrong ammo type loaded when they warped in, so now i'm dead before the reload is finished. The solitary time I've even come close to winning, they pulled range and warped out. I take a fit recommended to me by the Bringing Solo Back channel, crash it, and get told "oh no, don't fly it like that!"

    The problem is obviously me, as nobody else seems to have any trouble destroying me. I'm not bothered about the ISK, I'll make it back in Abyssals. But it really is soul destroying to get 2-volleyed by a T3D when you're just trying to learn what ammo types are best in different situations, or even just identify ships that you might stand a chance against (my list is not long).

    Was learning solo the wrong choice? I am seriously spinning my wheels as far as noticeable progress is concerned. Statistically I must have have lost to other new players as well, so am I just wasting my time trying to learn something that I'm never going to grasp? I love this game so much, but it's sooooo disheartening to lose every. single. time.

    TL;DR:
    Baby whiner is mad he can't learn how to fly his goddamn space ship properly and wants some advice on how to not be so fucking terrible at this game.

    Some shameful zkillboards for you all to laugh at:
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/81992735/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/80762118/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/80756665/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/71528121/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/71488145/

    submitted by /u/Time_Television
    [link] [comments]

    Tri Titan Denys Content

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PST

    My Skilling Spree Stats #3

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Fare Thee Well Squishy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PST

    ProviBloc vs RC in 9UY - Provi Perspective

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Where to go for solo/small gang PVP practice?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Returning player, been away for approximately 8 months. Lowsec has been dead since long before I can remember - is this still the case? I want to focus on solo/small gang PVP, and am interested in getting into a WH, but I want to spend some time reacquainting myself with EVE in a PVP sense. Where is the best place to do this?

    LS, NS, WH? Advice highly appreciated.
    Thx

    submitted by /u/tindV
    [link] [comments]

    First time omega need advice

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Today i (newb-ish) purchase omega time for first time, i want to fly a confessor beacuse i just love this aesthetic, but...

    what can i do with it? what can i do to make isk with it? is good-ish for solo pvp? what targets i can engage with the fessor? (i want to live inside a wormhole with lowsec static if this matter).

    can you share a fit?

    every advice / fit / orientation is appreciated! o7

    submitted by /u/KHWarpax
    [link] [comments]

    HAW REV vs PH

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Is Zkillboard glitched right now?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PST

    [SISI] Helmatt's Harriers SKINS (Guristas Premium SKIN)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PST

    [EVE] F1-3 Monkey 3

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PST

    2020 | Notoras News | March 2nd

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Is EVE Trade working as intended?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I'm sure most of you know the site evetrade. It's an incredibly useful tool for traders. While the single station and station to station data seems to work correctly, I'm having trouble getting region to region search working (even though it worked fine before). So did something change in the EVE api? Is it just me who can't seem to get any results on the site?

    submitted by /u/Narthal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment