• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Eve Online This change would make me so happy... No idea why things are like this.

    Eve Online This change would make me so happy... No idea why things are like this.


    This change would make me so happy... No idea why things are like this.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Keres - pixel art commission

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    How I bubbled whole mining fleet.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Pre-story

    I am returning EVE player, played from 2013-2014 and and quit the game. A month back I discovered JonnyUK and he's stream - he was doing Bombers Bar fleet. Watched it few times and I couldn't hold the itch back - I had to get back to flying this beautiful game.

    So few days ago we were doing Bombers Bar Armada fleet. I am in a Heretic with combat probes and hunting for the fleet. It's my 3rd hunting fleet and like the 6th BB fleet in general. I am enjoying hunting all though we have been rolling the worst NS areas possible, like literally THE worst.

    We roll to Syndicate, 1 jump out of a high-sec system (I think? I remember someone saying this). We jump in from the hole.

    Dotlan shows absolutely nothing in this area, no deltas for NPC kills, no high ADMs, nothing. FC calls hunters back and roll the hole.

    Hunter doing the work.

    I see people in the local, there's nothing on d-scan. I notice out of d-scan asteroid belts. Since it has been nothing all night I drop the combat probes. I start aligning towards the belts. Probe scanner comes back with like 5-6-7 mining barges at ~60%, at this point I am fucking excited.

    Me: "FC I got mining fleet on combats" FC: "Cool, get tackle on them. Fleet get ready"

    I do one more scan. Here I am thinking: "These guys must warp off already. Maybe they are noobs and I get bubble up, worth a try".

    Hunter starts shaking and sweating.

    Now here I start to shake and sweat. Until now I haven't catched A N Y T H I N G. Probe scanner comes back and I can warp to fleet. The adrenaline starts to rush. I choose a retriever and warp at 10. I say: "I am on warp to miners". I land on the grid, I bubble up, I try to cloak. Fuck rats locked me up I cant cloak. Turn on MWD starts circling. Miners don't put drones out. I am thinking I can keep traversal up and rats won't hit me. It works. I drop another bubble.

    Then suddenly I hear in TeamSpeak: "MUUSIKA WE NEED A WARP IN TYPE WWW IN FLEET". I process this thought a little bit and then O FUCK THEY NEED A WARP IN RIGHT RIGHT. I put WWW in fleet chat, people start to warp to me. I lock up retrievers and try to start whoring.

    FC: "SPREAD TRACKLE, SPREAD TACKLE, DO NOT SHOOT, EWAR ONLY"

    THE ULTIMATE BLUE BALLS.

    Some random guy in comms: "WTF IS THIS A JOKE, THESE ARE NPC MINING BARGES" I am confused, I am shamed, I kick myself in the nuts: "THERE ARE NPC MINING BARGES IN EVE? AND THEY COME UP IN COMBAT PROBE SCANNING WTF"

    FC: "EVERYONE HOLD FIRE, DO NOT SHOOT, DO NOT SHOOT, THIS WILL ESCALET AND KILL US ALL"

    FC: "GET BACK TO WH, LETS ROLL THIS SHIT"

    The aftermath.

    I am there. I am shamed, I didn't know there were NPC miners. I didn't know NPC come up in default filters when combat scanning. Until to the point where I bubbled NPC miners I think I did things correctly and that's what's going to make me go back and try again next fleet.

    I set up a new filter in the Probe window that doesn't include NPC. I am almost recovered from the shame and I certainly had a lot of fun and had a good chuckle also - how I managed to finally catch something.

    At the end of the day, I actually managed to grab a geddon who we killed: https://zkillboard.com/kill/84067661/ and that makes me quite happy.

    Do you want to join Bomers Bar and do something cool like that?

    https://www.bombersbar.org/

    https://discord.gg/8HnFGnP

    In-game: Bombers bar

    submitted by /u/humunuk
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Skill Urself Return?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Spheres of Influence - May

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Coming out soon™

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    A corpmate made a controller for his Drake using an Ardunio

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Can anyone PLEASE tell me what the fuck just happened to me? lost about 200m lol

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Rare triglavian room with what?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/r7eoqll9g2y41.png?width=1263&format=png&auto=webp&s=2cfa56d02376496bfbc9dd5ac194ce7d6c30ffa4

    Can someone shed some light please.

    So was running a T5 filament, and got into a room like in the abyssal promo video... Thought promo video is a promo video, but no - room with an already open origin gate, a ton of leshaks at ~130km, and a single cache near a structure.

    Cleared the room, got the things as on the pictures.
    Red circular thingies (icosahedrals) on the 4th picture are "Triglavian Trinary Datastream DAV1", going DAV1 to DAV6 with some text in the description.

    The main question: any use for this "Semosis Conduction Console (Perun Clade)"?

    submitted by /u/easy_while
    [link] [comments]

    A guide to fitting your frigate escape bay

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    X-Large Shield Extenders and 3200mm plates?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Since Large extenders and 1600mm plates are not very good on battleships (they take up too many slots) i'm thinking that XL extenders and 3200 plates might be a good idea. They can't fit on cruisers unlike 1600s and large extenders, and are for battleships.

    submitted by /u/Relative-Syrup
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    The Invincible Artillery

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    TEST tries to kill NSH Ansiblex Gate, gets bombed by stronk NSH boys

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    TEST being TEST was out trying to clear the swamp bois out of Cache with a failed sig.

    The two alliances that have deployed to clear our swamp have done jack shit and do nothing but feed us some kills.

    They brought Jackdaws to try to kill our Ansiblex gate. After one failed pipe bomb a few systems away, we set up in B-T to go ahead for round number two.

    Dropped caps on them to spook them to the gate. Video below shows the massacre.

    (yes we killed two of our own legions)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnw9oBgOdT0

    BR Here

    https://zkillboard.com/related/30000624/202005110300/

    Stay out of our swamp bois. It's all ogre now.

    submitted by /u/Rasta_Enat
    [link] [comments]

    Hooligans Back At It

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrsMICWOITg&feature=youtu.be Getting back into small gang and happend to get this fight against fam was a really gf. https://zkillboard.com/related/30000248/202005110200/

    submitted by /u/VoodooEve
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Tanks

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Just a new player trying to learn the game. Anyways, Whats the advantages of an armor tank vs a shield tank? It seems that armor tank is worse to me because you have to fit armor repairers and take up a slot that you could use for something else. Thanks and any info is helpful!

    submitted by /u/airsoft_man_961a
    [link] [comments]

    Raw Alachene Titan Kill.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    AAR imperium lowsec deployment

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    they came, they shot 1-2 raitarus, we undocked 11 haw revs and they all went home

    [17:43:43] Satellite Sickness > I didn't expect more from Snuff sadly. 

    our 47 brave warriors are flaccid

    snuffed out strat op fc released this statement:

    [17:43:58] Yonis Pserad > next time [17:44:01] Yonis Pserad > we will fight your 3 fleets [17:44:03] Yonis Pserad > in cormorants 
    submitted by /u/jamiew0w
    [link] [comments]

    so i was checking Twitter when suddenly: Yan Jung on EVE Echoes.....

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    source: https://twitter.com/EveEchoes/status/1259105656436428801/photo/1

    apparently there will be a DevStream on May 17th, the Yan Jung are one of the ancient civilizations in EVE Lore, they are pretty much unknown except from a few tidbits here and there from exploration sites. this is a big deal, the Triglavians feel ancient to a degree but bringing an ancient faction out from the past is a much bigger thing. kinda like awakening the Sleepers and shit...

    submitted by /u/xaritscin
    [link] [comments]

    My first experience with a Needle Jack roam

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    A couple of my corpmates and I got tired of shooting rocks an we decided to take a Needle Jack to Null death. We were a 3 man fleet with me in a Magnet and the other 2 in Confessors. We didn't expect to survive our trip so we jumped into clones that had no implants and we jumped with the expectation of pvp which is somewhat new to us. I activated the needle and we were transported deep into Null space. About 20 jumps to get to low sec and then another 3 to get to HS. We were transported into Legion of xXDeathXx space. We warped to a drone anomaly and cleared it then we proceeded to the gate. We didn't see anyone for 6 jumps when we saw our first person in system. After clearing 2 anomolies ans taunting him with his momma jokes we decided the person was afk. We proceeded to jump out to safety. We saw our first ship 5 jumps later. A Cynable that ran as soon as we broke our cover on the gate. We hung around in the system for about 20 minutes clearing an anomaly and 4 belts of rats. We decided to continue on our journey as we were getting tired of waiting to die. We saw the Cynable 2 jumps later and he ran again. Again we hung out in the system for about 20 minutes clearing belts as there were no anomalies. We continued our journey and we warped into a LS pocket that was 3 jumps from HS saftey. We arrived in HS without any PVP and 3 full holds of junk loot that we could have gotten from running a lv 4 mission. It was a wasted 2 hours of our time. I'm not sure if we will go again but if we do, somebody drop a few Supers on us next time. Please.

    submitted by /u/Thomas00404
    [link] [comments]

    CCPlease. How can we report bugs when the bug page is down.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    RC Supers vs Provi-bloc Subcaps - Happy Birthday RC!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    UFC v. SMA in Torrinos

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    This is quite frankly the most amusing thing I've witnessed in EVE in a long time.

    Thank you for the fun, UFC.

    Edit: details. UFC has wardec'd SMA and they're currently slaughtering them. The whining and trash talk in Torrinos (where I have a mission-running alt as it happens, is wonderful.

    submitted by /u/Speedyslink
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting thing I noticed as a new player... The mining lasers are actually two lasers! I've been lied toooo! (I just thought it was a interesting detail)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment