• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Eve Online So... what's all changed in the last 2 years?

    Eve Online So... what's all changed in the last 2 years?


    So... what's all changed in the last 2 years?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    #1 Bowie Fan

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Never change goons, never change.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    This is my first war meme

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    There are no bad guys, only good guys who make bad choices

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    The Life Of a smartbomber

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    When you just want some smooth 4 on 4 action but instead you get gangbanged

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Goons no show on 49-U Ihub timer

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Uneventful evening as the ihub was secured without contest from Goons and co.

    submitted by /u/fdmjake
    [link] [comments]

    Never change NC., never change.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Anaconda Coalition

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Brave - This is Not a SOTA - September 2020:

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Foundin C:\img\eve\tryhards\tapi\

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Slithering slippery slovenly sissies.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Got bored. Made a thing.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Isboxer Like Eve-O Preview

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I've been using Eve-O Preview for a while and really enjoy it's layout and functionality.

    I've decided to try out Isboxer because as I'm adding more accounts, the cpu management features are super useful.

    That said, I hate the default layouts ISboxer has available - I don't like the client resolutions constantly swapping around, and I find I often end up interacting with the preview windows instead of swapping when I click them.

    Is there a way to layout ISboxer to look/function more like Eveo preview?

    submitted by /u/XadynAsterus
    [link] [comments]

    stats of 600 anoms in angel HS

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    ignoring drone stuff.

    esc%HS means the % of escalations that are in HS ; %escHS means the % of sites which escalate into a HS system.

    https://imgur.com/OArJFoI

    I also have stats per system, but the highest one being 19 anoms done in it, it is meaningless. I need at least 100 sites in a system to be able to make the least important stats.

    submitted by /u/guigui_lechat
    [link] [comments]

    Kessel Run? Please...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    New Abyss Cruiser Free for all

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    o7

    Theres this new abyss free for all for cruisers now. Tried an arbitrator, its pretty good at avoiding damage :D Also you are only able to use t1 modules so pretty cool since everything is super cheap and on a similar playing field

    https://youtu.be/BpsoA9cSnDA

    submitted by /u/aceyfaceyy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guides

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to this game, about 2 days in and I was wondering if there are any solid new player guides? I looked around but none of them seem very focused on fitting my first ships, or how I should be progressing through missions. I'm really enjoying the game so far and just upgraded to a destroyer for the combat tutorials, and I'm looking forward to doing some of the epic missions, and maybe diving into the PvP that you guys are always talking about

    submitted by /u/Colwyncidence
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Cloning in the Lore

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Here are a couple of questions about cloning (mind transfer) in the lore.

    1. How accessible is cloning for people in general?
    2. Doesn't cloning make death trivial, because you can always be transferred to a new body if you can afford it?
    3. If people can be cloned then some could live almost forever.
    4. Isn't it confusing if a person gets cloned into a new body that looks different?
    5. Is it possible to clone into a non-human body?
    6. What if people create a clone of VIPs and then replace the original person with the clone (doppelganger) to take over something etc.
    7. How long does it take to create a clone?
    8. Related: how do the capsuleers store all the knowledge that they can learn? Is that only possible via cybernetic upgrades? Because in Eve you can learn hundreds of skills.
    9. What major implications did cloning have on the civilizations of Eve?

    Thanks for answering.

    submitted by /u/megazen
    [link] [comments]

    [BNN] Brave News Bulletin - September 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    TRASH TALK MONDAY THREAD THE 21TH OF SEPTEMBER 2020

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    GUYS WHAT EVEN HAPPENED THIS WEEK IS IT ANY DIFFERENT THAN THINGS HAVE BEEN SINCE THE START OF JUNE OR WHATEVER?

    WHOMST'VE THE FUCC'LL EVEN PLAYS EVE BY LOGGING INTO THE GAME LMAO JUST POST HERE INSTEAD CAUSE THIS IS SHITPOSTING

    ANYWAYS, THE RULES

    CAPS LOCK
    FLAIR UP
    POST MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOUR INGAME ENEMIES

    MAKE SURE TO VOTE OFF YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ALLIANCE MEMBER CAUSE THEY'RE TOTALLY AN IMPOSTER SPYYYYYYYYYYY

    submitted by /u/PlanetaryGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about how to make ISK in EVE

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    o7

    So a bit of a background, I've been playing EVE on and off since 2014 and my main toon has 56M SP.
    I've mostly lived in Providence for the past year and a half and I'm used to operating according to the rules of NRDS.

    The most difficult part about EVE for me is finding a way to make ISK, none of the ISK making methods seem to be making me enough money in order to be able to afford big ships. I'm only interested in doing PVE for money and I've been doing L4 missions in null sec lately, two days of casual mission running (L4s) would net me around 70M excluding salvaging and LPs. But I've hit a bit of a roadblock, the system I'm running L4s in is camped daily by PVPers who would undock their ships as soon as I would undock my own (Gila, I can't replace it if I lose it). And at this point I'm not sure what to do now, even if I could continue to run L4s for money, the reward seems negligible compared to the ISK that higher tier ships cost to buy and fit (battleships for example). I'm not seeing the risk vs reward thingy here, the reward is nothing compared to what's risked.

    What should I do now? Is null sec even the right place for me? Are there ways to make money in PVE that are more lucrative?

    submitted by /u/NullBy7e
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment