• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Eve Online something something didn't want that keep anyway

    Eve Online something something didn't want that keep anyway


    something something didn't want that keep anyway

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Bad at keepstars

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    requisite post

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Cracks Forming

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    After the Keepstar Fight...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Browsing on twitch during the 319-3D keepstar fight

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey gons

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm FIENDING for more.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Keepstar Killmail direct from CCP

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    2,000+, a new record

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Something that half of you may not be aware of and half of you are keenly aware of is that over the last two weeks something that has never happened in EVE history has now happened multiple times.

    We could never actually confirm it for certain, but we were pretty sure after the second FWST timer that no one group had ever killed over 1,200 battleships in a fight. By the first 319 timer we were 99.9% certain that the battleship mark set in that fight (1258 I think) was definitely the record for most battleships killed by one side in a single battle.

    And now today we can definitely be certain that we have smashed the record. Never in the 17 year history of EVE online has a single force come close to killing more than 2,000 battleships in a single fight. A truly mind boggling number.

    Nice munching today boys.

    submitted by /u/CSMprogodlegend
    [link] [comments]

    Krab fit Vendetta down

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Cracks formed?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    When a Jita Tornado locks your empty T1 Hauler

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    After Blackout ended I took another break from EVE. Before logging off I took a gamble on minerals and bought 2.5 billion units of isogen @ 10-12 isk/unit. Looks like that turned out pretty good.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Alexa, play Komm, süsser Tod.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    319-3D Keepstar RIP 10-16-2020. If only the entire fight could have been this beautiful...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    What did it cost?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Came straight home from work and got straight into it. YEEEEEE HAAAAAW

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    YZ9-F6: Staring down a loaded gun

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: This is my point of view and does not reflect the opinions of my alliance or the coalition as a whole.

    We started YZ9 as we start most important timers by discussing tactics and shooting the shit with the command team and pitching ideas. My role for this fight, was to command the Northern Coalition and Pandemic Legion supercapital forces. We enter grid with subcapitals and I enjoy the discussion from the command team as we setup at 250km with the NCPL Rohks. I sit reading scout reports and watching the imperium forces reposition their battleships to engage us. Soon the imperium subcaptial forces detether and the fight is on. I listen to Hedliners sultry tones as we start going through hostiles, while the TEST B-52 force takes over primary damage on the fort. This goes on for a little while and we start committing groups of dreads to quickly dispose of hostile fax. Soon the imperium's answers with dreads of their own, a large chunk being the long-range kind with some short-range dreads to fight the ones we dropped already. This goes back and forth until the cyno goes up and the first Imperium supercarriers jump in. Our initial response to this was to counter with carriers to clear fighter bombers and we wait for the committed aggression from hostile Fighter Bombers. Once the fighter bombers commit, we respond with the same strategy we did in 49U and drop an exceptionally large dread bomb on their now aggressed supercarriers.

    At this point the fight for me is a little slow, watching all the other fleet commanders have a ball as the escalations go our way for the most part. Once the dread cyno lit, it was my turn and everyone across the command team agree the time is now and we undock, and I light my cyno for our supercarriers.

    Now the next part gets a lil wild. The time from undock and jump to actually loading is sizeable, hostiles take potshots at my cyno but so far all is okay, until my get surrounded by a light swarm of interceptors all sitting in the 30-35km range. I run through the possibilities in my head and prepare myself to get counter dread bombed once my supers start to load. However, what instead happens is small groups of imperium titans start to warp in from safes to the interceptors that I assumed were going to be dread in cyno locations. The realization dawns and I quickly realize I've stepped into a gigantic bear trap. The next 5 or so minutes tick by in slow agony as I see what our supers are going to load into. The hostile titans are in position around my cyno and the Pandemic Horde supercarrier cyno at perfect Boson range. As my dudes start to load, I give the initial order to not touch their keyboards, so we have the entre invulnerability period to make a choice on what happens next. On the last few moments of our jump invulnerability, Johnny, the Pandemic Horde Super cap guru and I decide if we are gonna go down, we go down swinging and I shout the first Erebus of "Hippojaxx" and call for all fighter combat abilities and I watch as we take chunks our of him as the Bosons start to hit us. My super chunks all the way through shield and the BFG starts to eat my armor down to 88%....and then it all stops. Much to our collective surprise the bosons stop, and we stop taking damage. My initial mood changes from the initial disappointment of having been tricked to berserker fury very quickly as I loudly tell my fleet "Get bubbles on every single one of these motherfuckers, we are going to kill them all!" And we proceed to do that.

    Shortly after we kill Hippojaxx I give the order to all in, and we jump our titans. My goal now becomes to clear all the enemy boson titans before they jump more to Boson or the ones on grid get to fire again. We work through the rest of the titans without losing a super and then we set our titans to work against the Imperium supercarriers to finish up the fight. We fight till they tether, and we extract mostly painlessly with a few exceptions. I spend the rest of the night till I leave for work, reviewing the VODs and calming down.

    TLDR: Holy shit I cannot believe I lived through that.

    Huge shoutouts to the command team and specifically to Johnny Trousersnake for being my ride or die on that.

    submitted by /u/Blazing_Bunny
    [link] [comments]

    Pictures from second Keepstar fight in 319-3D (6880x2880) #nopotato

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    That was an epic fight and another 5AM night but well worth it! These are the pictures that were shared on the TIS stream. Enjoy!

    Flickr album - 319-3D Second Keepstar Fight

    PS: My client was too exhausted after 10+ hours of hi-res max graphics to show the actual explosion animation at the end. Time for some upgrades.

    o7

    submitted by /u/Razorien
    [link] [comments]

    Perched on the rooftop of hell: Nothing to see here in 319-3d

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    We got our mission AGAIN! Still bullshit?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Totality

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Imperium Fleet as seen by onlookers

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Thanks CCP, now im blind.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    New font didnt even bother me, so ofcourse CCP had to find a way to make it more annoying.

    Text is now white when you type it and then it turns grey when you hit enter. After 5 mins my eyes already hurt.

    CCP, plz, dont hurt me. Why you do dis?

    submitted by /u/HCAndroidson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment